Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully (41693 Views)

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space / Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Nettybrown(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Now that billionaires 're visiting the space like tourist centre, make dangote and otedola too dey warm up too o smiley smiley
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Leritude: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Excellent lines
Well done
Thank you
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by traihit: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2021
falcon01:
upon all the ones he's been doing?
People are Bastards! So this man Has literally Donated millions of dollars To charity and Nobody Talked and now when he does something for himself hypocrites are talking about how he should have helped poor people instead of doing that!! Like wtf!! All hes been doing is that Nothing? I find humans disgusting and to those Saying he's exploiting his workers and whatever, the workers are bound to leave anytime they want if they don't like the working conditions. Most of them saying that will Kill people to get an atom out of his wealth! Human beings Disgust me.

Just turn to an animal since they're less disgusting.....is it just because of some less than a thousand people out of over 8 billion? You must be as perfect as Christ!
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Tokkson: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Sirmuel1:
The total cost can change my life forever....but they chose to waste it on a stvpid and useless trip.

You're feeling entitled on top of someone else's money. SMH

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by mema900: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2021
HandsomeHITLER:
Good... Now they can return and feed the poor

Who are the poor?
What qualifies a person as the poor
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by OLRAYS(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2021
OBI CUBANA....come see wetin billionaires dey use money do...no be to dey spray money around like...make I no talk am.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by okwadatigbogal: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Tinyemeka:
I wonder if Bezos would have been able to set and achieve this target if he was still married to MacKenzie. undecided

Honestly, you have very low iq and your disrespect for women shows the way you were raised. Have you read the history of Amazon? going by your logic, that means you turned out to be a slowpoke because your father is still with your mother, abi?

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by aigohior(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2021
According to NASA, they did not really get to space. They were in the threshold between space and earth
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Akuruoulo(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Tinyemeka:
I wonder if Bezos would have been able to set and achieve this target if he was still married to MacKenzie. undecided

Evil Women everywhere
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Akuruoulo(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Rugaria:

Sigh!
Can't even understand what made you think this way..
A lady that was with him before he formed Amazon won't help him with future projects?
What then broke them up ?
Why did she not excel rapidly too ?
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Rugaria: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:

What then broke them up ?
Why did she not excel rapidly too ?
Amaghim....
They said na outside "otula" cause am..
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Akuruoulo(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Rugaria:

Amaghim....
They said na outside "otula" cause am..
let's stop spewing the thrash that said " behind every successful man is a woman " . This is totally false.

No woman dares to make it outside the circle of men
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Rugaria: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:
let's stop spewing the thrash that said " behind every successful man is a woman " . This is totally false.

No woman dares to make it outside the circle of men

Wonderful..
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Princewill1(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
There is an ongoing space race between Elon Musk's SpaceX, Jeff Bezos's Blue Origin and Richard Brandon's Virgin Galactic.

The race is to establish private space tourism and Musk's SpaceX is leading the race with a big margin. Despite Bezos spending 10mins,10 seconds in the space, his Blue Origin comes a distant second in the race.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Raydos: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2021
You'll always find white people and Asians at the forefront of Revolutionary innovations and life-changing inventions

But find Black people at the forefront of Drugs, Gangsterism, Fraud, Corruption, Stupid social media challenge, and all forms of bad stuffs, The other day the brain-dead Nigerian were celebrating an idiot called Obi-cubana for spending lavishly, When millions of africans still live in extreme poverty, What a misplaced priority

The black race always focus on the wrong stuff, and that explains the reason this race will remain stagnant for ever!!

We're surely a different breed of human, Like my friend used to say, "Black people haven't evolved fully to a real human yet"
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Silentgroper(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Jay5mie:

You even get strength reply the idiot
some people no just dey one think b4 dem drop comment.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Lightorder: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2021
inumidun2010:
And our DARLING DADDY as FUFUBBQGRILLS used to say is looking for GRAZING ROUTE in 2021.....
Brother DICKSON, that ENERGY Wey you dey use DRILL another MAN DAUGHTER as if say you wan DRILL BOREHOLE, abeg CHANNEL am to SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE......
Dont use nonsense things to derail the beautiful thread, pleeease

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by falcon01: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2021
traihit:

Just turn to an animal since they're less disgusting.....is it just because of some less than a thousand people out of over 8 billion? You must be as perfect as Christ!

you know what I mean
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Sai Barbar for follow them go since he like travelling
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by inumidun2010(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Lightorder:
Dont use nonsense things to derail the beautiful thread, pleeease
In as much I try to be polite at all times... Oga, carry your frustration go somewhere else.... Are you pained?.... Do you even know what derailing means?....A thread that is on the 4th page, while my comment is on the FIRST PAGE..... let the SLEEPING LION LIE oooooo
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by trentslawson(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2021
Silentgroper:
The person dat wrote abt d van allen belt. How e take knw? ... If we logically reason am nw, na u dey gu.........

most of the rocket they launched to space for testing got exploded, which result to the discovery of van allen belt, they had to cover it up because lots of big men invested in the project .you need to study more on that
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Kelvin225: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2021
All kinds of hacked dating sites and VPN are available

verified company Email list are also available

whatsap: 0 8 0 6 4 9 1 0 8 8 0
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Silentgroper(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2021
trentslawson:

most of the rocket they launched to space for testing got exploded, which result to the discovery of van allen belt, they had to cover it up because lots of big men invested in the project .you need to study more on that
Wen did this happen?
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Gibz02: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Space that our mothers in Africa have been going for many years without any noise
Shiooo!
Lwkmd
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by 1billi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
If u dey use fb work go bomb those people friends or family one inside go enter
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Lightorder: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
inumidun2010:

In as much I try to be polite at all times... Oga, carry your frustration go somewhere else.... Are you pained?.... Do you even know what derailing means?....A thread that is on the 4th page, while my comment is on the FIRST PAGE..... let the SLEEPING LION LIE oooooo
madam, you are the frustrated one here. Get a job or something
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Tinyemeka(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
trentslawson:
Only gullible people will think he went to space, nobody have exit the van allen belt, its impossible nobody can go past the earth magnetic field. moon landing is fake, make una wake up, the satellite is not in space just hovering above the cloud with low air density

How do you explain their floating inside the vehicle?

Van Allen's inner belt begins from 600-1600km above the earth. This flight's maximum altitude was 107km, so they didn't get to that range.

With regards to the Apollo mission, Van Allen's belt doesn't totally envelope the earth. There are some areas of relatively lower radiation above the polar regions. And the spacecraft was structurally reinforced to absorb most of the radiation.
https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/apollo-11-van-allen-radiation-belts-translunar-injection/
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by ChelseaDr(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tinyemeka:

P.S. Have gone through the quotes to my post and still couldn't find any valid response to my question, apart from the expected invectives aimed at my intellect and my parents (beats me how the matter concerns them). Those quotes I do not deem worthy of any response.

This is why I asked my question:

Mackenzie Scott (formerly Bezos) holds a B.A in English obtained from Princeton in 1992, is described as an author and has two book titles to her name. She is credited with having assisted Bezos in setting up Amazon and later stepping back to focus on her literary career and family. A career that has produced two books in 2005 & 2013. undecided

Amazon was founded by Bezos in his garage in 1994 and started business as an online marketplace for the sale of books before expanding to include electronics and several other consumer products, web services, food and a whole lot of products and tech/services that the internet behemoth is known for today. It has over 40 subsidiaries in various sectors almost all of which utilize industry-leading web technology to deliver their services.

I'm trying to picture how Ms. Mackenzie with B.A English (no offence intended to our English graduates please) and two novels, features in all of these.

In 2019, Ms. Mackenzie divorced her husband on the grounds of infidelity and walked away with $36Bn worth of Amazon stock. It's now worth $60Bn because of the share price growth, making her the world's richest woman. Barely a year later, she got married to a school teacher. undecided

Blue Origin was founded as far back as 2000. Has been conducting unmanned suborbital and orbital flights since 2015, but every manned flight since 2018 kept being postponed. Bezos gets his divorce and boom, he's moving ahead and has flown to space. I'm trying to imagine the ex-wife's reaction if they were still living together and he came back one night to tell her that he would be flying out of the earth.

There are some really gifted individuals that are so driven, family life only hinders true actualisation of their potentials. Someone like Elon Musk who used to sleep at his Tesla office (I think he still does) is just one of so many. Jeff Bezos is another glaring example. It might interest you to know that Bezos isn't even his father's (Ted Jorgensen), but adopted Papa' name. Talk for another day.

I was expecting a reasonable response to my earlier question, but I guess only the irrational ones were the quick to respond. undecided

Thumbs up
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by inumidun2010(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lightorder:
madam, you are the frustrated one here. Get a job or something
Lolssssss... Get a Job on a PUBLIC HOLIDAY??.... Las las U go dey ALRIGHT....
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by trentslawson(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tinyemeka:

How do you explain their floating inside the vehicle?

Van Allen's inner belt begins from 600-1600km above the earth. This flight's maximum altitude was 107km, so they didn't get to that range.

With regards to the Apollo mission, Van Allen's belt doesn't totally envelope the earth. There are some areas of relatively lower radiation above the polar regions. And the spacecraft was structurally reinforced to absorb most of the radiation.
https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/apollo-11-van-allen-radiation-belts-translunar-injection/

I've gone through this post, the information is not satisfying without original footage, try & search the moon landing footage if you can see any legit one, all photoshops
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by Sirmuel1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tokkson:

You're feeling entitled on top of someone else's money. SMH

What are you saying? Na wa oh
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully by smartNerd: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. / Is This Baby Python? (Pics) / Hand Swells After Killing A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.