Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube (691 Views)

Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid / See The Real Couple On The Photo DJ Cuppy Photoshopped With AJ (Photo) / Naked Couple On Pyramid Of Egypt Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube by usj(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Hello Guys, Do you remember Lamboginny (Yinka Lawanson)?

If, you don't know him. He is a Nigerian musician and humanitarian. Now he lives in the USA with his American wife.

He may not be that popular in music but, certainly not in Vloging.
Together they have one of the most
exciting channel on YouTube and TikTok.
I made a compilation of their tiktok videos that will make you laugh and laugh and keep you entertain.

Please naijnairaders, my channel is new on YouTube and its really not easy for new youtubers. Please help me grow my channel by liking the video and subscribing to it. I promise to bring you more exciting content. I.e BB9Ja and the premier league. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gCXvRkPC3o

(1) (Reply)

Moment Adekunle Gold Almost Angrilly Destroyed His Marriage Certificate / Davido Arrested By Dubai Police After F*ght At Birthday Party Club. E Choke Oo. / She Told Me She Had HIV After We Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.