Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) (54164 Views)

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by GeneralPula: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2021
It’s a crazy world already
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Theunbothered: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2021
These stupid feminists have come again with their nonsense. That child will now have to live with such a stupid, embarrassing name for a large part of his formative years because of his stupid, ideologically blinded mother.

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by dingbang(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2021
Na to reject the name when he don grow up
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by femixville(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2021
illicit:
That boy is gonna be a pussy for life

U must av woken up dreaming dat nigga grin

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Joeysasa(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2021
There is nothing special about the name, what of ppl that name their sons Virginus?
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Damnn Niggarr...

So that he will be pussyass niggarr.
This one na puss world em go dey follow 247

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by femixville(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2021
donbachi:
Maybe,she go name her daughter " dick".

Dick dey since na.. Dickson
U should av thought of Penis as in Pen.

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2021
In Abia state men bears Otu , meaning Virgina
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by JordanMichael(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2021
This Vagina people sef embarassed
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by anambraamaka: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2021
WTF grin
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by fortune1968: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
The boy will surely change his name later in life.
You may be surprised that the boy may grow up and find reasons to like and keep the name . Even, be proud of it . Oyibo can be crazy . Their culture is far different from ours .

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by bjtinz: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2021
I hope this is a joke anyway
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2021
So if it is a twin it will read;

And his name shall be called vagina because he comes out of vagina. And her name shall be called penisia because she was produced due to hard work of a penis cheesy
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Ebymyk(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2021
The boy will change that nonsense name... Stupid mother...
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Florasilver: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2021
But why is this mother wicked like this na No single fear of God. Out of all the billions of names that exist in this life?

May God have mercy on this innocent boy.
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021
I MADE FRONT PAGE!!! YES!!! TRP IS GOLDEN!! Our movement aint stopping any time soon!! REDPILLERS QUOTE THIS WITH THE BEERS!!
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Edopesin:

Insecure redpiller cheesy
What else you got??
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by caesymore(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2021
illicit:
That boy is gonna be a pussy for life

I'm just imagining this dude would be my G i will always love calling him "hei Pussy" grin

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by asorockvibestv: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Center: Ilorin
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Deiks: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Virgina what of she come born girl .... cry undecided
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Darkseid(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2021
He'll grow up to be like my guy , principal Vagina from Rick and Morty grin

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Deiks:
Virgina what of she come born girl .... cry undecided
She won't name her di!ck i promise you
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2021
This is WICKEDNESS

Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2021
Ebymyk:
The boy will change that nonsense name... Stupid mother...
What about all the damage
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by Edopesin: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2021

TheGidRedpiller:
What else you got??
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by hstar: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by chris51(f): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2021
These are oyinbo people and names don't mean anything to them.
They answer Stone, Wood etc.
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by chris51(f): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2021
chris51:
These are oyinbo people and names don't mean anything to them.
They answer Stone, Wood etc.
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Theunbothered:
These stupid feminists have come again with their nonsense. That child will now have to live with such a stupid, embarrassing name for a large part of his formative years because of his stupid, ideologically blinded mother.
GOOD! You are getting my point!
Re: Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY: As in Do Not Get Married! No woman deserves your ring!!
Who now deserves the "ring" ?undecided

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts