Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,428 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (49524 Views)

Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Shows Off Ripped Physique Ahead Of Boxing Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2021
When is this guy going to fight Tyson furry or wilder I think he will avoid real champ till the end of his career... furry or wilder will destroy him if he dare fight them
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by uniquetechng: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:
The Eastern European go beat am. Those guys are beast and tougher than pussy ass British. Goodluck AJ, Odua nation supports you
Funny enough AJ has defeated one of the best fighters from that region.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by aribisala0(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Kingsleyphy:

Are u for real or joking
Simple quest do you have an answer?

The Greatest Champion of the last 30 years ,Lennox Lewis is British Lennox Lewis
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by rollandben(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Go Joshua Go
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Adaorababy:
Why my crush come dey black like someone who's been under Benin republic police torture?
ashawo in disguise mama lati ooo abeg hold ur lati
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by ukaface(f): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2021
What do ladies find enticing in muscles and abs??

Maybe I'm missing something
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Adakintroy: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2021
The error of thinking this equal fitness or strength is why many could not accept the reality of a Ruiz knocking him out.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Krismas(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
Go and fight your mates... Apart from kliscko's fight, you are yet to prove yourself...andy Ruiz cannot stand 3 rounds against wilder or fury... So don't even count Andy Ruiz as a big fight...

You are the most boring heavyweight champion I have seen ...continue to malinger those who will beat you blue black and blue
coolMumu. AJ has an OLYMPIC GOLD medal on boxing! No be beans. U have to get pass plenty talented Amateur Cubans to do dat. The moral of the story is that, AJ is champion for a reason
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Awoo88: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Usyk is a puncher boxer guy. Plus he got a big gas tank. Only thing AJ can do is to make the fight a boring one. To fight behind his jabs and make Usyk never get his rhythm
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by jaiyeorie: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSOWCs5mJbU

Uzo Osimpka Noble Igwe Alex Unusual Munachi Abii - Osetigo by Maggi Nigeria
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by jaiyeorie: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2021
<iframe width="1189" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HNbC5avnzNU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNbC5avnzNU

Ask MBGN 2007 Muna Abii a really deep question
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by afroxyz: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:
The Eastern European go beat am. Those guys are beast and tougher than pussy ass British. Goodluck AJ, Odua nation supports you

How many eastern europeans have held the heavyweight championship?
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by 02Kebreal(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Attention!!! Attention!! Attention!

This good news is for my Igbo brothers&sisters would might be feeling down right now due to this present regime of Buhari!

I had a very bad dream few hours ago prior to writing this, guys in my dream I saw two girls wreck havoc on people, killing, maiming & destroying whatever comes their way. I was opportune to meet this girls in my dream and i had a friendly chat with them which turned to a fight as I struggle to collect a JUJU from their hand, what Yoruba’s will call Oloude ( very powerful stuff that is made out of native attire) if they strike you once with it, believe me you’re going down and boom dead! I was shocked that I kept on dragging this JUJU from this girls hands and they were too powerful for me to collect it from them but I kept on dragging it with them until they decided to left me have. Brethren in this same dream I took this JUJU to my Priest ( Pastor) and the most shocking of all happened!! Guys I saw Nnamdi Kanu was the priest and affecting examining the JUJU I placed on his table he gave me 3 Bible verses which he asked me to read, OMG cry How powerful are you Almighty God Nnamdi Kanu asked me to read ISAIAH 14:1-end, ISAIAH 1: 1- end and ISAIAH Chapter 2 as well to the end !!! I woke up repeating this Chapters till I opened my eye. Guys Nnamdi is truly going to liberate his people from slavery cry cry please I’m begging all Igbos to take their time and read Isaiah chapter 14 and Chapter 1!!! Listen to what God is saying... im still in shock brethren…

But Nnamdi KANU is Jew.
How comes he gave U Bible?
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by lionD: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2021
FoolaniHellman:

This good news is for my Igbo brothers&sisters would might be feeling down right now due to this present regime of Buhari!

I had a very bad dream few hours ago prior to writing this, guys in my dream I saw two girls wreck havoc on people, killing, maiming & destroying whatever comes their way. I was opportune to meet this girls in my dream and i had a friendly chat with them which turned to a fight as I struggle to collect a JUJU from their hand, what Yoruba’s will call Oloude ( very powerful stuff that is made out of native attire) if they strike you once with it, believe me you’re going down and boom dead! I was shocked that I kept on dragging this JUJU from this girls hands and they were too powerful for me to collect it from them but I kept on dragging it with them until they decided to left me have. Brethren in this same dream I took this JUJU to my Priest ( Pastor) and the most shocking of all happened!! Guys I saw Nnamdi Kanu was the priest and affecting examining the JUJU I placed on his table he gave me 3 Bible verses which he asked me to read, OMG cry How powerful are you Almighty God Nnamdi Kanu asked me to read ISAIAH 14:1-end, ISAIAH 1: 1- end and ISAIAH Chapter 2 as well to the end !!! I woke up repeating this Chapters till I opened my eye. Guys Nnamdi is truly going to liberate his people from slavery cry cry please I’m begging all Igbos to take their time and read Isaiah chapter 14 and Chapter 1!!! Listen to what God is saying... im still in shock brethren…

Nnamdi Kanu will prevail. Vindication is in the womb of time!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by FoolaniHellman: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2021
02Kebreal:

But Nnamdi KANU is Jew.
How comes he gave U Bible?

No sir/ma, He gave me Bible verses to read but what I found shocking was that the Bible verse tag along all what Southerners are going through right now!

Pls take your time to read most especially Isaiah 14: 1- End
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by FoolaniHellman: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2021
lionD:

Nnamdi Kanu will prevail. Vindication is in the womb of time!

For sure he will!
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Harmattan123(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2021
I'll like to see you fight either Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury...... That boy will be a chicken � to you..... But wants to be by turkey �
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Ruthymoon(f): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2021
wink wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by eteba(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
......just stay away from that DJ and you`ll b fine....goodluck!
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Parachoko: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not some broke ass moda fuckkers I see at uniben sport complex keeping their body fit and thier bank account is not fit
Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Hapinex01: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2021
With my one hand tied behind my back, I will deal with AJ personally
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Babara1994(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Adaorababy:
Why my crush come dey black like someone who's been under Benin republic police torture?
I used to think women like black guys
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Kachi4christ(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
This made my day grin grin grin
Is just maddening some people don't know what AJ carries with him, he will beat Usyk by T.K.O round 6 stoppage
Akwamkpuruamu:

A times is good to quit to stay alive. You can't challenge AJ to a fight and refuse to quit. Na death be dat
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by caye(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
FoolaniHellman:

I had a very bad dream few hours ago prior to writing this, guys in my dream I saw two girls wreck havoc on people, killing, maiming & destroying whatever comes their way. I was opportune to meet this girls in my dream and i had a friendly chat with them which turned to a fight as I struggle to collect a JUJU from their hand, what Yoruba’s will call Oloude yen.yen.yen....... to what God is saying... im still in shock brethren…

So why are you still using King-Jamiu's English grammar for this yer write-up? #brethren
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by 9jaRealist: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

“Eastern European go beat am”…
“Blah, blah, blah…supports you”

Make up you’re mind Bro…
You are sounding kinda bipolar. grin
>
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolMumu. AJ has an OLYMPIC GOLD medal on boxing! No be beans. U have to get pass plenty talented Amateur Cubans to do dat. The moral of the story is that, AJ is champion for a reason
listen to this fool... we ate talking about heavyweight championship... And you are comparing it with Olympic armature fights where Men's bouts consist of a total of three rounds of three minutes each... Hahahaha
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by smartNerd: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by StreetFight: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

If you no get memory loss, then you go remember say AJ has beaten one or two so called deadly Russian racist pigs. But, your memory loss, black brain and inferiority complex will not let you remember
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by marsup: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
FoolaniHellman:

symptoms of malaria and typhoid. Treat it before it gets out of hand.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Krismas(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
listen to this fool... we ate talking about heavyweight championship... And you are comparing it with Olympic armature fights where Men's bouts consist of a total of three rounds of three minutes each... Hahahaha
coolU no truly know boxing grin Usyk does not have more Heavyweight trait, gift or experience that AJ has. While AJ has all the fluidity and tactility of a Lowerwight boxer, which Usyk has. Usyk, unfortunately is about to suffer his first career loss.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight by Hendtime: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Skynet45:

After wishing the Eastern European beat him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / Mikel Obi's Twins With Baby Mama (photo) / Sergio Aguero Crashes Range Rover While Driving To Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.