Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls (56165 Views)

Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / How Sunday Igboho Escaped During House Raid – DSS Narrates (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by GambaOsaka: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
I thought the bastard Sunday Igboho said he had supernatural powers ... and he couldn't save himself. SMH.

He should be repatriated to Nigeria and sent to gaol where he truly belongs.

Oloshi, akotileta, adojutini, ọmọ ale Yoruba!

I thought he would turn to a cat and sneak out of the prison. Lol

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What are you talking about , Nigeria will never divide.

Eritrea commot from Ethopia, Rwanda from Burundi, Pakistan from india, great ussr split into 14, Yugoslavia split, Ireland discharge, Scotland, Wales, England divide government but same United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Serbia and Montenegro split, Namibia commot from South Africa, Omo them many more I no fit mention, who is Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Neddyogu(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yves4real:
Sunday Adeyemo, aka Igboho, initially escaped from security operatives at the airport in Cotonou, Benin Republic, but was lured back to the place through phone calls by one of his travel agents.

If the travel agent is from Nigeria, I will like to know his/her name and tribe. Let's know the enemy against southern liberation from the marauding Fulani herdsmen. angry angry

Someone that likely made a call under duress?
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by nnamdico82: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by houseontherock: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Why are these freedom fighters so vulnerable
Beats me! I mean, if you don't have something to prevent nausea, why eat cockroach? I'm a little disappointed in him because I kind of expected more from him in terms of self protection undecided

That said; it's sad that some Southerners don't see anything bad in the clamp down on freedom fighters...by the time we all can't say a word again, they will understand.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by executive12: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What are you talking about , Nigeria will never divide.

I guess you are the one that will prevent Nigeria from dividing.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by zexy2030(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2021
All I see, is that God himself wants to fight for the course of the innocents. He doesn't need any man to share in that glory. Watch out for what will happen next. Even money will not be a solution as God begins His war against injustice in Nigeria. If you delight in bloodshed, wait n watch what is next, max. 1-5 yrs from now.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by moshino(m): 3:57am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
They gave him the monkey and banana approach

Now he's in chain and in tears crying like a monkey

One day soon, it could be your turn to "cry like a monkey", maybe in the hands of bandits, kidnappers or herdsmen. Karma is a biatch, do not laugh or rejoice at someone else's misfortune, yours may well be just around the corner.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by obaaderemi: 5:35am On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
They are mostly stvpid and easily carried away by emotions.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by obaaderemi: 5:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Abaman001:
Igboho is a million times better than the fugitive idiootic nnamdi cownu....
What's the difference between the two?
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Abaman001(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2021
obaaderemi:
What's the difference between the two?

1)While one is busy speaking for his people, the other has been ordering the killings and destruction of his region and taken the lives of those he claimed to be speaking for
2) One is a genuine agitator speaking for his people, while the other is a Yahoo Yahoo criminal feeding fat with the blood of his people.
3) while the sincere one stood his ground and fought for his people, the other absconded from his claims and hide somewhere telling his people to go and die while he sat in an AC room taking coffee. Etc etc
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by 9jaRealist: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by jditimiya(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2021
We have lot of sell out in African
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Hapinex01: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2021
Either way hand don touch am
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
Asin
I think na only me dey think this wey no faa
Haba

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
I own you, you're my slave for eternity.
The power of the Yoruba is in their mouth, all talk and no action. Cowards
STUPID Fulani COWHEAD
Soon you will have no country in the world.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Decive: 3:56am On Jul 25, 2021
A lot of evidence continues to prove that COVID-19 almost certainly infects humans through animal origin - just like many of the deadly viruses known.
But from the beginning of the epidemic, experts had to fight rumors. They call COVID-19 a laboratory, part of an evil science project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Held Kwankwasiya Cap In His Mouth -photo / Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.