Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls (55976 Views)

Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Ayomivic(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Samunique:
This is Igboho's weakness, he talks too much. Even the Bible says, there's time for everything under the heaven.

A time to talk, and a time to keep quiet, a time to on phone and a time to switch it off !!! undecided

“You know that he has been under watch and he is someone who talks to too many people. These telephone calls were used to trail him and he was intercepted in Cotonou.

Is like our President too is above the law. Why can't PMB wait for the ICC to determine the case since Igboho had first took him to court and the case is still with them?

Why would Benni allowed Nigeria Government to arrest Ighoho when they have proved to that the case is already in international court.

Many counties without respect for the rules of law.

How much did Nigeria gave to them to do that?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by bewla(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
They gave him the monkey and banana approach

Now he's in chain and in tears crying like a monkey

This one buratai is on the matter, I trust that brother Sunday will surely be extradited to Nigeria..
All I no if I cry today tommorow no more

Let's not bring Nigeria down with this nation unity is not negotiable sydrem and lies

Call for referendum and true federalism is what you all leaders should look at

Don't let the Western nation take advantage and use one of them puppet and start uprising I don't want war
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by bigtt76(f): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by gawu1: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

What is this dunce saying ?
I don't think pigs like you would understand.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by billyG(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
What has this man done to deserve this kind of treatment?even for his sake Buranti was posted to Benin.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by ajl: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
With all his juju he was still caught like an ant. I bet he will love kuje more than his mansions.

One strength of Juju is that it teach you to listen to yourself. His failure was not listening to himself after escaping from the airport the first time. He sensed danger the first time but allowed himself to be fooled to returned. There is no Juju that can fight against not listening to yourself.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Why are these freedom fighters so vulnerable
Every con will always leave a trace. They are not being smart and at alert enough.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by FreeIgboho: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
kevapet:
Keenly following. Nigeria will go down today or tommorrow or thousand years to come, that's a sure thing. What we'll have left will be Benin Repuplic and Yoruba nation. We'll treat ourselves like you want it now no p.

We ought go back to Aburi accord:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzKjWjClaLE
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
LIZARDBBQGRILLS:
Why are none of the notorious Terrorists and bandits caught and jailed BUT Freedom fighters are constantly dehumanized? And more shockingly some of the people they are fighting for (like that mad man I quoted below) are still supporting this tyranny?

Well, from all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we say a very big WOE unto our brain dead, Lifeless Daddy who have developed a ravenous appetite for blood of his innocent citizens, and takes pleasure in arresting the few ones bold enough to say Enough is Enough.

Buhari hear this.. You are responsible for the death of over 10,000 people who have died as a result of Fulani Terrorists and you SHALL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Ori re ti daru. Omo ale jatijati

Obo iya ẹ!
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by ledaman: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
They are money oriented fighters

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
. They either have Dual citizenship or foreign wives grin grin grin
One leg in One leg Out ! grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by ibrahimismaila: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Emedu:
Please o how many top Boko haram or bandit sponsors has been monitored, tracked and arrested like these freedom fighters?

Uncountable except you did not know
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by ledaman: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
kevapet:
Thats your headache. Nijeriya divides or not concerns me not. Benin Republic and Yoruba Nation neighbors yesterday, today and tomorrow. Get more frustrated no one cares.
Go to Benin and free him if you get liver!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by MT: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
The narrative of the OP looks like tales by moonlight. Igboho escaped from the airport when he was already a subject of interest. That was quite laughable. How did he escape from the airport? They were just trying to launder his image. This story did not add up at all. The guy is a coward, but trying to appear as the Devil's first born.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Psoul(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

This one buratai is on the matter, I trust that brother Sunday will surely be extradited to Nigeria..

Do u really understand what monkey and banana approach is?
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Sunday ogbono is in for a very long ride, he will be striped and paraded naked on the streets of ogbomoso.

He is a terrorist .
And you are an inconsequential slave.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Successlane: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
jonnyjustcome22:

Keep deceiving yourself it will surely divide it is a matter of time

Even the whole world will end.

It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by authority2006(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
kevapet:
Keenly following. Nigeria will go down today or tommorrow or thousand years to come, that's a sure thing. What we'll have left will be Benin Repuplic and Yoruba nation. We'll treat ourselves like you want it now no p.

Southerners and hypocrisy be like 5 and 6. You want split the country, Obasanjo dey there for 8 years, u no split. Jonathan dey there for 6 years, u no split. Make una let Buhari leave in two years time and tell any southerner wey go replace him to split it into any numbers una like now.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
jerseyboy:

And you are an inconsequential slave.
your lord and savior has been caught and will be roasted on hot coal, there is nothing you can do about it highest you hug transformer.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Tinubuadvocate: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chief wailers either Tinubu or Buhari.
Racoon:
Buratai a murderer angling for the blood of a freedom fighter.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
your lord and savior has been caught and will be roasted on hot coal, there is nothing you can do about it highest you hug transformer.
Fulani SLAVE

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
jerseyboy:

Fulani SLAVE
OK.. You can cry as much as you want but your cat man a.k.a coward japa king will enjoy the sumptuous beans we have prepared for him at kuje.
I bet he will love it more than amala.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Samade7: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The madman that could not crush shekau is flexing muscle on innocent person n u are happy. Mumu man u be. cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
OK.. You can cry as much as you want but your cat man a.k.a coward japa king will enjoy the sumptuous beans we have prepared for him at kuje.
I bet he will love it more than amala.
Igboho will never be returned to Nigeria. You are about to see the power of Yoruba people. The world is now aware Nigeria is wobbly. Nigeria government will get little sympathy going forward. And you will remain a SLAVE FOR ETERNITY.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Samade7: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
With all his juju he was still caught like an ant. I bet he will love kuje more than his mansions.

Oponu.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
jerseyboy:

Igboho will never be returned to Nigeria. You are about to see the power of Yoruba people. The world is now aware Nigeria is wobbly. Nigeria government will get little sympathy going forward. And you will remain a SLAVE FOR ETERNITY.
I own you, you're my slave for eternity.
The power of the Yoruba is in their mouth, all talk and no action. Cowards
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Samade7:

Oponu.
OK.. You can now hug transformer.
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by BALO13: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/21/how-sunday-igboho-escaped-beninese-airport-was-lured-back-through-phone-calls
buhari, d wise presido, ut tinubu learn dis jibiti knowledge incase he become president
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Fortez: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls by Charly68: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Igboho didn't know that Buhari is not well at all in dealing with his opponents ... Only prayer can deliver him from the hand of the Baba now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Convoy Attacked In Ilorin, Kwara / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.