Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

If You Had To Choose - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Had To Choose (183 Views)

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Had To Choose by Mytime21: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2021
If you had to choose between two offers - NDLEA and Federal Medical Centre(located in the west)

Which would you go for?

The two offers are at the degree level, the job at the FMC is done in shifts, quite flexible.
Re: If You Had To Choose by adedam23(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Only you know what you want, you're in the best position to decide what is best for you. Congratulations though.

(1) (Reply)

Attn: Akwa Ibom SSEB Recruitment / Why Most Successful African Men Don't Write Book / Hiring For Restaurant Cook - 2 Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.