Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Analysis Of Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of Nairalanders (1712 Views)

Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes / Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of Nairalanders by nedu666: 12:06am On May 13, 2011
Having been on this site for two years, i feel obliged to make my observations of some participants on these site

1 Eko ile: something tells me this person, ileke idi  and likely tinubu4life are one of the same, the post, replies start are the same. Permit me to explain futhur, everypost posted by the above is all about igbos, secondly there seems to be an unhealthy obsession with igbos i.e. if u make an average of 200 posts a day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month about a particular tribe, it seems to me that this individual is very bitter, and likely has been hurt by an igbo person. My take is that he probably was dumped in a relationship and expalins is anger

2. bk,babe : Give or take this individual got to be the compound fool of this site, every post about this individual tells u all u need to know i.e. lack of maturity, low level of education, no job, no plans, no future aspirations, no relationship, no life, no wat so ever.

3. ezeuche : this individual spends most time defending igbos like he was appointed to do so, son i hwve one advice for u, the less time u spend responding to every bitter insults, the more time u will have for urself

4. zstranger: goddam this mudafucka , i have seen idiots but this particular  makes all idiots look smart , making 1000 posts a day,even to the extent of having a second name (fstranger) nigga get a life, go get some kitty, smoke some weed, to ease of tension, goddam it.

5.seanet o2: from his post i am willing to bet a £1000, that this name belongs to either zstranger or ileke idi, i.e.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by tpia5: 12:08am On May 13, 2011
the ones who abuse igbos the most are the ones who will not consider life worth living if they dont get with an igbo person.

so, dont worry about it.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Beaf: 12:45am On May 13, 2011
tpia@:

the ones who abuse igbos the most are the ones who will not consider life worth living if they dont get with an igbo person.

so, dont worry about it.

I'm loving the cuddly new tpia. wink
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by HighChief4(m): 12:55am On May 13, 2011
Am sure Ileke-Idi is Eko_Ile for sure
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by olaolabiy: 12:56am On May 13, 2011
Beaf:

Loving her, too.

This is the Tpia I dey talk about. If she continues this way, I go propose ni sha. wink
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by EkoIle1: 1:02am On May 13, 2011
OP,

Don't quit your day job, that's if you have any gan sef,

What kind of i.diot starts a thread just to fantasize and obsess over other people?

I wonder where NL dey acquire these re.tarded nuisance from  sef.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by bkbabe97y(m): 2:04am On May 13, 2011
Right!

Ezeuche is "defending his people", while the remaining for people on the list are straight up villians. Typical, lying, nasty Ibos.

I'm confused tho, EZEUCHE WAS CROWNED "KING OF ALL TRIBALISTS" not too long ago. So, what gives?
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by EzeUche2(m): 2:09am On May 13, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Right!

Ezeuche is "defending his people", while the remaining for people on the list are straight up villians. Typical, lying, nasty Ibos.

I'm confused tho, EZEUCHE WAS CROWNED "KING OF ALL TRIBALISTS" not too long ago. So, what gives?

Rigged poll. . . Like most Nigerian polls.

At least people know I only defend my people. Nothing more and nothing less.

There is widespread consensus that you are a bigot.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by bkbabe97y(m): 2:12am On May 13, 2011
EzeUche_:

Rigged poll. . . Like most Nigerian polls.

At least people know I only defend my people. Nothing more and nothing less.

There is widespread consensus that you are a bigot.

Oh, I'm not denying that I'm a bigot, I am----and more.

But, pray tell, who, between the two of us, has always hidden behind numerous aliases in trying to put his views forward? Me, or your and ur cowardly Ibo drug dealing brothers?

Ah! Mor*on!
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by EzeUche2(m): 2:16am On May 13, 2011
^^^

Do not be upset, because you are considered the VILLAGE id.iot . There is always one.  grin

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by bkbabe97y(m): 2:36am On May 13, 2011
EzeUche_:

^^^

Do not be upset, because you are considered the VILLAGE . There is always one. grin

I am considered the "Village"?!

Somehow, I missed the punch-line thats making u grin like a lunatic!
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 3:54am On May 13, 2011
@OP, I have to ask. With so many of these ridiculous threads popping up every here and there, I have to ask, what is up with the droves of insecure folks coming in here these days? Why do you think your perspective of other strangers should matter enough to warrant a thread? I mean why do people who do this, really think others care much? Or are these threads simply for others people whoa re so concerned about what others think, like your person?

Imagine a supposed grown up, creating a thread in a public forum to dissect people you do not know apart from their posts in the same forum? Are you so bored with your own life that you need to FOCUS on OTHERS throw their opinions in a random forum online? I have come to understand, scratch that, accept people's fascination with facebook and the need to show-off/post pictures of themselves so everyone can see them like everytime, and accumulate LIKES from others(I call it self-glorification syndrome) cheesy , and yes, I have also come to accept that there are those who need to tweet their every moves for one reason or the other, but this new fad, where you feel it is OK for you to try to PSYCHOANALYZE folks on the internet, is creepy!! If anything, it speaks more of you as a person than those you actually post a comment on.  It is like Stalker creepy!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by SEFAGO(m): 3:58am On May 13, 2011
Beaf:

You have to thank me especially man. I have been knacking tpia like crazy and thats why she is in a good mood now all the time. She hasnt had it for like 10 years, thats why she is usually cranky. Well I cleaned her cobwebs and she is all cuddly.

I deserve an award Nairaland Man of the Year  cool

No one should try and take Tpia from me though Photocopy ko easy
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by nedu666: 10:18am On May 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:
For ur info, my father is youruba and mom is igbo, and i speak both languages, so if u think 80 posts a day on igbo this, youruba that promotes this site goodluck to u. By the way how many nothernerns have u seen on this site exchanging insults like igbo this and youruba that
@OP, I have to ask. With so many of these ridiculous threads popping up every here and there, I have to ask, what is up with the droves of insecure folks coming in here these days? Why do you think your perspective of other strangers should matter enough to warrant a thread? I mean why do people who do this, really think others care much? Or are these threads simply for others people whoa re so concerned about what others think, like your person?

Imagine a supposed grown up, creating a thread in a public forum to dissect people you do not know apart from their posts in the same forum? Are you so bored with your own life that you need to FOCUS on OTHERS throw their opinions in a random forum online? I have come to understand, scratch that, accept people's fascination with facebook and the need to show-off/post pictures of themselves so everyone can see them like everytime, and accumulate LIKES from others(I call it self-glorification syndrome) cheesy , and yes, I have also come to accept that there are those who need to tweet their every moves for one reason or the other, but this new fad, where you feel it is OK for you to try to PSYCHOANALYZE folks on the internet, is creepy!! If anything, it speaks more of you as a person than those you actually post a comment on.  It is like Stalker creepy!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Rhino5dm: 10:41am On May 13, 2011
Another igbo loon on the loose from the assylum.
It is expected of igbos to always lie, whine, cheat and play the victim cards.
Worthless animals!
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by dustydee: 10:47am On May 13, 2011
PDP needs to address this issue of joblessness in Nigeria.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Imagine a supposed grown up, creating a thread in a public forum to dissect people you do not know apart from their posts in the same forum? Are you so bored with your own life that you need to FOCUS on OTHERS throw their opinions in a random forum online? I have come to understand, scratch that, accept people's fascination with facebook and the need to show-off/post pictures of themselves so everyone can see them like everytime, and accumulate LIKES from others(I call it self-glorification syndrome) cheesy , and yes, I have also come to accept that there are those who need to tweet their every moves for one reason or the other, but this new fad, where you feel it is OK for you to try to PSYCHOANALYZE folks on the internet, is creepy!! If anything, it speaks more of you as a person than those you actually post a comment on. It is like Stalker creepy!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol grin grin
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:31am On May 13, 2011
dustydee:

There are jobs in Alaba and Ladipo markets.Hopefully,the iddiot can find one there.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by wesley80(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2011
I'm beginning to feel priority attention should be paid to the SW in terms of job creation. With a little less education and allowed to do their stuff on the streets as against on cyberspace, the level of hatred and bigotry oozing out from these guys would make Almajiri's the least of our problems.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Dede1(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Empty barrel they say makes the most noise. You asked why it matters to create such thread. I guess it matters because an inconsequential dunce such as you has the audacious pedigree to respond to the poster.

If you have clues about what a mature mind does, you could not have lifted your empty self to post response.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On May 13, 2011
Dede1:

Empty barrel they say makes the most noise. You asked why it matters to create such thread. I guess it matters because an inconsequential dunce such as you has the audacious pedigree to respond to the poster.

If you have clues about what a mature mind does, you could have lifted your empty self to post response.

Now this response is definitely for you. You acknowledge the fact that my post, was not really a response but was to ascertain the need for this thread from the @Op, but then the same you goes on to pretend you have no idea what my post was for. Are you schitzo or something? This your childish need to attack those who do not see things your way just because, is getting really old, don't you think?
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by MaiSuya(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2011
dustydee:

[size=15pt]like seriously!!! [/size] grin shocked shocked
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by EkoIle1: 2:33pm On May 13, 2011
Dede1:

If you have clues about what a mature mind does, you could not have lifted your empty self to post response.

After stitching together your bogus and disjointed rant, you're still not making any damn sense

Sometimes I wonder about your sanity.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by armyofone(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2011
where is ileke idi? Ebony mo wa e tipe tipe.

Support our Troops.
God bless our Troops around the world.

SemperFI
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2011
@Op,

I like your perspective,

Some group attack and one defend his own ppl. Right very balanced view.

Armyofone, Na you I follow reach here o
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Dede1(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2011
Eko Ile:

After stitching together your bogus and disjointed rant, you're still not making any damn sense

Sometimes I wonder about your sanity.

It will take you a lifetime to comprehend the thoughts conveyed by the sentences I wrote. Is it not shameful act that you altered a word, sanity? A compound fool is comparably better than an empty Osaka swine such as you.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by EzeUche2(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2011
dayokanu:

@Op,

I like your perspective,

Some group attack and one defend his own ppl. Right very balanced view.

Armyofone, Na you I follow reach here o

I am a defender of my people.  cool

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by EkoIle1: 4:44pm On May 13, 2011
Dede1:

It will take you a lifetime to comprehend the thoughts conveyed by the sentences I wrote. Is it not shameful act that you altered a word, sanity? A compound fool is comparably better than an empty Osaka swine such as you.  

Good to know you looked in the mirror before typing that.

Olodo buruku. Osaka wine ko, nagasaki wine ni. What a no sense making du.mb a.s.s.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2011
EzeUche_:

I am a defender of my people. cool

^^^The people listed by the OP too are defenders of their people. Or dont they have a right to defend their ppl just the way you do?
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by EkoIle1: 4:45pm On May 13, 2011
EzeUche_:

I am a defender of foolish people and foolishness  cool

Fixed
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by Rhino5dm: 4:47pm On May 13, 2011
It is expected for igbo to LIE!
So, dont get twisted with the OP's assertion.
Re: Analysis Of Nairalanders by joeyfire(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2011
@OP - You have got a way with words. LOL.  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assassination Plots Against Key Yoruba Leaders Uncovered By Group / BBC -nigeria's Expert Copy-cats / GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.