Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. (1063 Views)

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / Watching BBnaija From A Redpill Standpoint / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by allandutch: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is an excerpt from a book I'm reading...

Too many men seek power from outside themselves. They will part with great amounts of money in order to try to buy some magic bullet. There is no such thing as a magic bullet. Furthermore, they are not assuming responsibility for their own outcome.

Too many men are busy running around trying to get as many women to sleep with them as possible, thinking that it will prove something to themselves. But it won’t, and such men end up still having the same underlying problems. They need to fix their problems before they involve real people.

Too many men entirely base their self worth on how many women say yes. That puts all the power in the women. There is nothing personally powerful about that.

Too many men see women as an obstacle to get around to get to the sex. Such men are just masturbating inside an object.

So many men place power in a woman based solely on the woman’s looks. He does not even consider who she is as a person.
What you are seeking so relentlessly is nothing that comes from outside of you, it's something you already have.

There is only you. You have only you to rely on. You have only you that you can count on. And what better to work on than yourself?
But you have to believe that you deserve it.
People don’t necessarily get what they want. People don’t necessarily get what they need. Instead, people get what they honestly and truly believe that they deserve. In other words, people get what they expect to get.

The key to having what you want is not getting what you want, but being the person for whom getting what you want is a mere byproduct of the reality you create simply by the way you live life.
It builds a foundation of belief that is very real and a relationship with reality that is very empowering.

2 Likes

Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by allandutch: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Get Real. Get in touch with reality. Respect reality.
Separate and differentiate a woman from her looks. All women are human beings. They just have female body parts. Appreciate the beauty of a woman, but don’t give her undue credit just for her looks. Base your opinion on who she is as a person.
You like being with a woman, but you don’t need her.
Do not base your self worth upon how many women agree to sleep with you. Base your self worth on what you think of yourself.
Get self validated. Believe in yourself, based entirely on what you think of yourself, not on what others think of you.
Self esteem is what you think of yourself. Ego is what you think other people think of you. To base your self image on what others think of you is to lack self esteem.
Be A Man. Stand up tall. Tell the truth. Live a life of integrity. Assume responsibility for your own thoughts and actions.
And always, respect. Command respect. Demand respect. Treat others with respect. Associate only with those who treat you with respect. Be assertive when need be. It all begins with self respect. Self respect above everything else.
What does it mean to command respect? It means that other people do not dare violate you. Other people hold you in esteem. Other people take what you say seriously. But nobody is going to have respect for you unless you respect yourself.
What does it mean to have self respect? It means that you do not do anything that would violate your own morals and beliefs, meaning you never compromise yourself. It means that you never lie to yourself, you are never in self denial, you are always brutally honest with yourself. It means you have respect for others; only a person who holds themselves in esteem is capable of holding another in esteem.
When all of the above is true for you, you have everything it takes, and all that it takes, to obtain and enjoy the aspects of life that are so important to you.

2 Likes

Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by allandutch: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
When you rely on yourself, when you take responsibility for yourself and your outcome, when you believe in yourself, then you have everything you need; you have personal power.
And all of this is critically important to sexuality. Sexuality is controlled by the subconscious mind. If there is stress or conflict in beliefs and priorities, the subconscious mind will be in conflict and the sexuality will malfunction. Only when there is balance and harmony among all beliefs and all priorities can sexuality flourish.
All Beliefs and all priorities must be congruent (in line with, harmonious.) And because it is sexuality, it involves another person. Beliefs that come into play regarding that other person/gender must be congruent.

2 Likes

Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by FunNoStrings(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Done all these. Created my own business and make my a reasonable amount. Work out all the time and looking fit. Still can't attract the kind of woman I like. All effort to toast ended in rejection. How can one continue living without a gf?

1 Like

Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by allandutch: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
FunNoStrings:
Done all these. Created my own business and make my a reasonable amount. Work out all the time and looking fit. Still can't attract the kind of woman I like. All effort to toast ended in rejection. How can one continue living without a gf?

What? cheesy cheesy
Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by Goddyss(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
FunNoStrings:

Wait for the stars to align and stop being desperate. This is my 3 years without a gf and I know ultimate peace all these years. When the stars align and the moon is full, the universe will give you a helpmate if you stop being desperate.

There are women everywhere. If you are the type that likes casual sex, it shouldn't be a problem for you but if you want a good woman, just wait. Don't be approaching and chatting random girls you meet.

2 Likes

Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by hazard7(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
allandutch:
This is an excerpt from a book I'm reading...

Op what's the name of the book?
Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
FunNoStrings:

grin grin grin

What are the age range of women you're toasting?

3 Likes

Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by PacAmaru: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2021
FunNoStrings:
Lol this matter get as e be.

Do u have bad breathe?

Rejection is nothing btw.dont take it to heart,it's a man's thing to be rejected and how u handle it is what makes u a real man,unlike women that rejection is not their thing and if it eventually happens to them it forks up their self esteem,so when next u're rejected just smile and say u that I want to manage,btw the girl u're toasting is just to know wether she's one u can like or not,bro cheer up, nothing do u.
Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by Belafonte(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2021
FunNoStrings:

Learn game
Re: A RedPill Post: Being Personally Powerful. by xfactordv: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Belafonte:

Learn game
what is game and how do you learn it

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday Say A Word Of Prayer For Me. / Audition For A Girlfriend / This Is Why Black Women Are At The Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.