Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

This Is God's Commandment To Men! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is God's Commandment To Men! (188 Views)

The Fourth Commandment: The Sabbath. / Jesus' Commandment To Love Our Neighbors, Even Our Enemies / This Is The Commandment For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is God's Commandment To Men! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
1 John 3:23

And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

DO YOU BELIEVE ON THE NAME JESUS?

1 Like

Re: This Is God's Commandment To Men! by TarOrfeeek: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
You cannot counter the effects of TRP

Men must love God and themselves.

Women are inconsequential
Re: This Is God's Commandment To Men! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You cannot counter the effects of TRP

Men must love God and themselves.

Women are inconsequential

Re: This Is God's Commandment To Men! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Preciousgirl:
1 John 3:23

And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

DO YOU BELIEVE ON THE NAME JESUS?

And this was also His Commandments
"And the Lord commanded me at that time [b]to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go over to possess it. Deuteronomy 4:14

"All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply,.." Deuteronomy 8:1

Verse 6: "Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him"

Verse 11: "Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:"
Re: This Is God's Commandment To Men! by OloshoMan: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
God can kiss my black ass

(1) (Reply)

Virgil At Nigeria Embassy Dublin In Protest Over The Killing Of Nig Christians. / The Significance Of Name / Why Does Most Terrorist Practice Islam ? I Thought It's A Religion Of Peace ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.