Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue (17721 Views)

Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Ddymugul: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
X
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by CodeTemplar: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fulani program loading...
In another thread it is Fulani being given ultimatum to vacate forest of Taraba like Igboho once did.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by billyG(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
If dem like make them no go buy guns.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by iLegendd(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
They are herdsmen, not gunmen.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
insidelife22:
I don't know what to say.
lemme wait for the "shock absorber" to react after his meeting with his caucus.
I'm extremely shocked by this shocking remarks you have made against he, who is always shocked angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by BlesE: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
The spirit of that little child will forever hunt those killer's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Commentor: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
900warriorz:
Benue, una don fuckup for allowing Terwase Agwaza to hand himself over

No one to defend you now...unless y'all defend yourselves embarassed

When he was alive there were no herdsmen attacks?
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Patrioticman007(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
techwaya:
cheesy
Mark my words by 2050 they will nothing like idoma ,tivi or igede they will be killed in Thousands and the rest will be forced to flee the ancestral land to foriegn lands ,Igboland should be blocked the dot nation is too small to accommodate refugees.

The evil perpetuators of these killing shall be caught red handed by God's grace.

However our concerns are the indigenous people of dot nation might be come endangered species before 2050 & be declared extinct in the year 2070,

at the rate they are been hanged by the government of China, Malaysia, Burma, Singapore & others for peddling of hard drugs, human trafficking, baby factories & other social vices.

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Oracleforce: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
And this killing continues in Benue state every day....one day, the entire Benue people will be wiped away and Buhari no says anything...
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Sincinnati: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
See what’s happening everyday in Nigeria and some people were more concerned about the manner that Austrian Citizen was fighting it.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
The only good fulani man is a dead fulani man..... people learn this the hard way.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by OBALOLA55(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
E NOR GO BETTER FOR FULANI HERD TERRORISTS AND THEIR SPONSORS angry
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Notasyouthink: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/21/gunmen-kill-three-month-old-baby-12-others-benue
You can never see fulani terrorists lovers on this type of thread but no probs let me call them.

Cilicmarin
Oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu
Onionbandit
Ojiofor
Cleverly
Tutudesz
Juliusmalema
Itstutsi
Oilyngbati
KillMKnow
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by OneNigeria1: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
techwaya:
cheesy
Mark my words by 2050 they will nothing like idoma ,tivi or igede they will be killed in Thousands and the rest will be forced to flee the ancestral land to foriegn lands ,Igboland should be blocked the dot nation is too small to accommodate refugees.

prophet T.B Joshua
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mannabbqgrill is from benue as i have learnt..
I also learnt his name is terver..
And a certain terver's family is being killed in this report...
Well, i will never wish evil on anyone but whosoever support this blood sucking government, both they and their families will never have a minute peace in their life
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by starz100: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Do we still have a government with all this happening on a daily basis. It has never been worse with my country where people are killed indiscriminately and seems like business as usual. The other day 13 officers in Zanfara went now this.
Surely, there is an end, and it is near.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by InaNla(f): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
midolian:
something fast really needs to be done about this SR

You will not escape. Your will not go unpunished for your likes for blood.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Talknochip(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Goldbw122(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmm, they have gun so what do you expect taking pictures with the gun...
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Austeeenxx: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
I wonder what runs through the mind of a person that can point a gun at a three month old baby... Like WTF?!?

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by ComeToJesus: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
As usual, the retardèd Dundee in Abuja will apply Super glue on his lipss after managing to express shock.

Judgment day is coming for you. The innocent blood you and your bloodthirsty Sahel marauders are spilling will cry for justice.

You shall not be spared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by therajah: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
The police and so called intelligent team will never know the whereabouts of herdsmen. They are only trained to know that of igboho and kanu...
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
And Buhari is still celebrating with his Cows in Katsina state
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by emetisuccess(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wetin concern me
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by smithyemy: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
I weep for Nigeria. A country where all the president know how to do best is protect his Fulani's herdsmen.
He is less concerned with the security of other people except his Fulani's brothers.
I cursed those that imposed BUHARI on Nigeria.
Jonathan said it. He said Nigeria will say, had I know!?
Nigeria was not this bad when Jonathan was there.
Look at how we protest here in UK. Nobody was killed ever since Nigerians here protested.
BUHARI himself protested and lead the 1million march, that was carried out in Lagos state against GOOD LUCK JONATHAN: why on earth will BUHARI stop peaceful Nigerians from protesting?
BUHARI, I Cursed the day you were born.
No wonder, BUHARI was ban from travelling to UK.
But, i just know that the same God that killed ABACHA and GADDAFFI never change and I have confidence that, the same God shall destroy and Bury BUHARI for Nigerians to have peace in Jesus mighty name. AMEN.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by midolian(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
InaNla:

You will not escape. Your will not go unpunished for your likes for blood.
Hey kid, go get some sense before you mention people like us next time. Not every thing is herdsmen, this is the point we are trying to make. Even obvious communal clashes are blamed at herdsmen. You no get sense to see this? Nobody is denying there are no killings here and there..but let it be reported as it is.. Recently, the face behind the evil gunmen killing people in Benue was unmasked and it was discovered that they are tiv people..this is one out of many..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by condralbedez: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
You will nver see the vulturebbqgrills on this kind of post,may his/her life be, as Bubu is ruling this country...Amen
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Tecno66: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/21/gunmen-kill-three-month-old-baby-12-others-benue
The innocent blood being shed on this land on a daily basis is speaking up against it. May the Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Theunbothered: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
This is a communal clash. What's wrong with Sahara reporters? angry angry Many communities are in constant tension and some go ahead to recruit machineries from Taraba and other neighboring states.
This was the business Gana was into before he was murdered by the military when he became intolerable.

Funny enough, where this incident occurred is Governor Ortom's hometown o. Such a failure called governor. He has the security of his state under his command but keep pointing fingers at someone in far away Abuja .

Only God knows what Benue state has done wrong to him that he chose to give them useless leaders like Gabriel Suswam and Samuel Ortom respectively

Gana himself was recruited by the Fulanis to help in these "clashes".

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Theunbothered: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
midolian:
something fast really needs to be done about this SR

You want to ban any news you don't like? Will that change the situation around the country?
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by StreetFight: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
This is a communal clash. What's wrong with Sahara reporters? angry angry Many communities are in constant tension and some go ahead to recruit machineries from Taraba and other neighboring states.
This was the business Gana was into before he was murdered by the military when he became intolerable.

Funny enough, where this incident occurred is Governor Ortom's hometown o. Such a failure called governor. He has the security of his state under his command but keep pointing fingers at someone in far away Abuja .

Only God knows what Benue state has done wrong to him that he chose to give them useless leaders like Gabriel Suswam and Samuel Ortom respectively

Almajari, keep shut.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Pre-hearing; Live From The Tribunal / 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.