Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,472 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue (17833 Views)

Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by tutudesz: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You can never see fulani terrorists lovers on this type of thread but no probs let me call them.

Cilicmarin
Oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu
Onionbandit
Ojiofor
Cleverly
Tutudesz
Juliusmalema
Itstutsi
Oilyngbati
KillMKnow
Sorry to disappoint you O!! If you were expecting me to be dancing undecided
Herdsmen are terrorist that deserve the worse death possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by just2endowed: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
This is a communal clash. What's wrong with Sahara reporters? angry angry Many communities are in constant tension and some go ahead to recruit machineries from Taraba and other neighboring states.
This was the business Gana was into before he was murdered by the military when he became intolerable.

Funny enough, where this incident occurred is Governor Ortom's hometown o. Such a failure called governor. He has the security of his state under his command but keep pointing fingers at someone in far away Abuja .

Only God knows what Benue state has done wrong to him that he chose to give them useless leaders like Gabriel Suswam and Samuel Ortom respectively

Didn't you read where they said herdsmen open fire on them?

I know you are protecting a particular ethnic group and protect your nepotistic president that sees nothing wrong in killing goinon by your tribesmen.

A day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by AuroraB(f): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
techwaya:
cheesy
Mark my words by 2050 they will nothing like idoma ,tivi or igede they will be killed in Thousands and the rest will be forced to flee the ancestral land to foriegn lands ,Igboland should be blocked the dot nation is too small to accommodate refugees.
Sad but true. Futa jallon marauders are balling big time on Benue, Kogi is next and Kwara. People down south think say na joke but it's a streak of conquests. It's their identity
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by just2endowed: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Oracleforce:
And this killing continues in Benue state every day....one day, the entire Benue people will be wiped away and Buhari no says anything...

The idiot is happy.... Since he told his people that their is a grazing route and they all should clear the road
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by InaNla(f): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
midolian:
Hey kid, go get some sense before you mention people like us next time. Not every thing is herdsmen, this is the point we are trying to make. Even obvious communal clashes are blamed at herdsmen. You no get sense to see this? Nobody is denying there are no killings here and there..but let it be reported as it is.. Recently, the face behind the evil gunmen killing people in Benue was unmasked and it was discovered that they are tiv people..this is one out of many..

I can give birth to you. Your fellow Fulani terrorists in your village in Kwara will be dealt with in the fullness of time.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by zeuss: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
lazkizz:
If a university in Africa has been producing architects, engineers, building economists and interior designers for over 40 years… and the same university’s modern buildings are designed by Chinese consultants, such a university should just close down.

If a country has been unable to redeem her people from poverty after 50 years of independence and several regime change-overs, maybe such a country should be handed back to her colonial masters or outsource leadership from economies that deliver tangible results for their people, not political rhetoric.

Oli...r the Cameroun international...na u?
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by zombieHUNTER: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
This is a communal clash. What's wrong with Sahara reporters? angry angry Many communities are in constant tension and some go ahead to recruit machineries from Taraba and other neighboring states.
This was the business Gana was into before he was murdered by the military when he became intolerable.
Funny enough, where this incident occurred is Governor Ortom's hometown o. Such a failure called governor. He has the security of his state under his command but keep pointing fingers at someone in far away Abuja
Only God knows what Benue state has done wrong to him that he chose to give them useless leaders like Gabriel Suswam and Samuel Ortom respectively

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by midolian(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
InaNla:

I can give birth to you. Your fellow Fulani terrorists in your village in Kwara will be dealt with in the fullness of time.
With which preek? grin

Weyrey!
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Ojiofor: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You can never see fulani terrorists lovers on this type of thread but no probs let me call them.

Cilicmarin
Oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu
Onionbandit
Ojiofor
Cleverly
Tutudesz
Juliusmalema
Itstutsi
Oilyngbati
KillMKnow

You are not better than those baby killers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by InaNla(f): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
midolian:
With which preek? grin

Weyrey!

Yeye fowl.! When last you visited ilorin?
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Joromi1: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is another story of the attack one useless Fulani Muslim terrorist called Vedaxcool was calling a communal clash. This is a typical Fulani Muslim method of attack; no one is spared, not even 2 month old babies. Useless people that should never have existed.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:
This is another story of the attack one useless Fulani Muslim terrorist called Vedaxcool was calling a communal clash. This is a typical Fulani Muslim method of attack; no one is spared, not even 2 month old babies. Useless people that should never have existed.

[/s]

When I said terrorists bigots are cursed with an inability to read and comprehend they say we are being too hard on then.

For those with brain the 2 attacks occurred in different local government one in Guma here the other in Oju in the other thread. The foolishness of bigots is that everything that happens must conform to their bigoted view of the world.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by harmony75: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Is this how we keep observing like buhari!? Until buhari finish us all remaining fulanis my people let's fight for ourselves Naw!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
techwaya:
cheesy
Mark my words by 2050 they will nothing like idoma ,tivi or igede they will be killed in Thousands and the rest will be forced to flee the ancestral land to foriegn lands ,Igboland should be blocked the dot nation is too small to accommodate refugees.
this may not be far from the truth considering how much this terrorism has lasted against the indigents
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by 00FFT00(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

Funny enough, where this incident occurred is Governor Ortom's hometown o. Such a failure called governor. He has the security of his state under his command but keep pointing fingers at someone in far away Abuja .

Make God just punish your lying mouth small. Say Amen.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Polynek(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Too bad Dix small pikin wey my folo guy kill now, wetin d pikin do am? cry
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Mrquote: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gunmen
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Joromi1: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
[s]
vedaxcool:

When I said terrorists bigots are cursed with an inability to read and comprehend they say we are being too hard on then.

For those with brain the 2 attacks occurred in different local government one in Guma here the other in Oju in the other thread. The foolishness of bigots is that everything that happens must conform to their bigoted view of the world.
[/s]

You're a cursed Fulani Muslim and a bloody terrorist, probably have slammed off 90% of your brain on a rock. This is an excerpt from the article you're too blind to see. The attackers are herdsmen and herdsmen are Foolanis.

"The herdsmen blocked the road, and opened fire on a Toyota Picnic, killing a 3 month-old baby who was shot in the chest, and his mother was shot on her lap

“My colleague, who was directly behind the Toyota Picnic on seeing the herders shot at the car in front of him, turned and returned to Uikpam

“The herders didn’t stop there, a certain Terver from Uvir, who was conveying his wife, had their life taken from them. A certain Solomon Kumaiin was butchered by the killers

“The body of Terver and his wife were immediately taken to a mortuary in Daudu, while the injured were brought to BSUTH for treatment,” he narrated
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by jaszplus12(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

Thanks for observation. Most of these attacks are communal clashes between jukun and tiv which has been going on for years! How many times do you hear of attacks on idoma land? The governor needs to come clean...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by vedaxcool(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Joromi1:
[s]

You're a cursed Fulani Muslim and a bloody terrorist, probably have slammed off 90% of your brain on a rock. This is an excerpt from the article you're too blind to see. The attackers are herdsmen and herdsmen are Foolanis.

[/s]

Describing your family background to me has no value whatsoever to the discussion. I wish you quick recovery from whatever ailments afflicting you.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by TOKUGAWA(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
techwaya:
cheesy
No mind them,most of them are in the SW,SE and Abuja going security guards.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Dreadful: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

You are evil and evil shall never depart from you till it consumes you eternally.
You clearly saw "The Herders" and you very well know who they are but see how wicked you could be.
No matter what you do, Fulani will never love you when it's time for them to kill you, their cousin from Mali or Niger will come and slaughter you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by West2019(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
The uslese hausa man in power wit the Malu in DSS should go after those fulani herm or bandits
God punish Tinubu
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

Killing innocent travelers who have no business with any clash talkless of community is communal clash?

Shoot sporadically is communal clash? So which community and which community are involved?? Ur assumptions as weak and baseless.

We should call bokoharam and bandits communal clash also.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jihad!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by 900warriorz: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Commentor:

When he was alive there were no herdsmen attacks?
Even as ND Avengers dey, Government no still dey cheat them? undecided It wasn't this bad now then that's all I was saying. Now, they kill everyday in Benue
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Commentor: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
900warriorz:
Even as ND Avengers dey, Government no still dey cheat them? undecided It wasn't this bad now then that's all I was saying. Now, they kill everyday in Benue

Looking for excuses.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by calcal: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2021
techwaya:
cheesy

You are very correct, that's why Benue should join the south completely now.

Sometimes, I laugh at those Yoruba calling themselves Lagosians, proudly saying Lagos is not Yorubaland.

If it is not Yorubaland then it is Iboland or Fulaniland
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by sirwhyteB(m): 12:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Very heartless blood sucking demons
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Bigpat: 2:54am On Jul 22, 2021
techwaya:
cheesy
That prayer that came from you, is back to you, your family, your generation and your entire tribe. Say a big AMEN
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Jeetech01(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Oh my God, just have a look at how life has been made so cheap, to an extent that some don't have regard for life anymore.

How do we settle these issue of insecurity, only God will tell.

But for sure, I know that the blood of those slain persons will defiantly hunt their killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Jonathan's Militants Surround Oil Platforms In Delta& Rivers States / Family Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.