Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue (17718 Views)

Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Bubu won't seek way to end this but can chase MNK and Ighoho, in as much as I am not a supporter of the two but I think they're not our problem, yes you have them in custody but daily one killing or the other yet all the useless politicians does is to defect from one party to another.

Shame on our leaders...
Shame on this administration...
Shame on the pilot
Shame on he that deceived the masses with CHANGE chant

undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Notasyouthink: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

Sorry to disappoint you O!! If you were expecting me to be dancing undecided
Herdsmen are terrorist that deserve the worse death possible
But I don't see you evading terrorists herdsmen threads the way you do to that of IPOB.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Notasyouthink: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are not better than those baby killers.
Neither are you better that's why the only problem you have is IPOB.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by 900warriorz: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Commentor:

Looking for excuses.
Exactly wink

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by tutudesz: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
But I don't see you evading terrorists herdsmen threads the way you do to that of IPOB.
Evading Herdsmen threads undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Ojiofor: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Neither are you better that's why the only problem you have is IPOB.

IPOB is problematic to any sensible person both in their deeds and in their words.They blackmail,intimidate,kidnap and kill.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Scap93: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Where are the haters of MNK?
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Notasyouthink: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

IPOB is problematic to any sensible person both in their deeds and in their words.They blackmail,intimidate,kidnap and kill.
While bandits and fulani terrorists are peaceful grin grin grin
Clap for your miserable self.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Notasyouthink: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

Evading Herdsmen threads undecided
invade I mean to say.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Ojiofor: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
While bandits and fulani terrorists are peaceful grin grin grin
Clap for your miserable self.

The whole world knows that the so called bandits are terrorist So is UGM.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Notasyouthink: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

The whole world knows that the so called bandits are terrorist So is UGM.
If so, why do you always attack IPOB??
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by tutudesz: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
invade I mean to say.
Guy my suggestion to Benue and Southern Kaduna is simple, defend yourself by any means necessary.
Go after the herdsmen, but never you video and upload such attack online
Re: Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue by Ojiofor: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If so, why do you always attack IPOB??

I criticize UGM/ESN/IPOB more because they operate in my backyard,their notorious activities may affect me and my family directly or indirectly.
I have to concern myself to what concerns me and in this case it is IPOB.I do not wish the calamity the combined terrorist groups like Bokoharam,Fulani herdsmen terrorist and ISWAP have caused the North to befall Igboland.
IPOB are always comparing themselves with those terror groups in the north and want generality of ndi to accept them and to tolerate them the way northerners are tolerating their bandits.Terrorism is not something to copy or emulate. Igbos should get it into their empty skulls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hahaha! See What A Colonial Oyibo Writer Said About ''Eboes'' (Igbo) / 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State / Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.