Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock (84742 Views)

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos) / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by madridguy(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Impressive. I hope our leaders get up from their sleep.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

They use to use cloud seeding technology back then... Every thing about Dubai is top notch

I do laugh when I see ignorant people insult Arabs and Muslim... I just smile, the day you step into Gulf country in middle East, you would cry and curse our Nigerian leaders

Those Arab nations dont produce things themselves they depend on the Americans and Europeans

Look at that pics for instance it's clearly written University of reading where the project was developed

Arabs just have the money and the few ones that allow the Europeans to help them
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Teymanhenry(f): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2021
This is what you get in a country where birth rates are controlled. Where you have good policies and good leaders. I am not Igbo but I believe they should be allowed to move on with their Biafra. It would at least reduce population and help the government look/tap into resources they've always abandoned

1 Like

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by chiefdiye(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Look at a working country unlike the shíthole that refused to move forward because of some northern unscrupulous elements(leaders) that are completely primitive and corrupt.
you are an idiot, all those are someone's idea or reasoning, why don't you use your time and educational knowledge to find problem to solve, you are busy insulting a country, how can the country and you in particular grow or be noticed? How can country move forward ➡ when you the individual failed to move with your reasoning, I think our brother INNOCENT (ivm) sees it coming before he booked his space and do you think he will have that time to blame Nigeria govt? If you know you know
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2021
And na Muslim country fa and our own Muslim only know how to slice throat and fanactism....hmmmm

1 Like

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by chiefdiye(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2021
obamma:
Buhari is busy chasing Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday igboho. When serious leaders are advancing their countries. Not to talk of vaccine production. I shake my head for aboki, cattle rearer.
they are the problem of Nigeria Na. When FG want to be concentrating on developing naija, that's when one Igbos noise maker will arise from somewhere and be pushing FGN to civil war, they will be shouting Na we get oil. One die another one take over, and now they went and brought innocent Yoruba hunter into the game, he is now weeping in Benin jail. Make una allow Nigeria focus on 99 point agenda na. Make dem develop ds nation once and for all.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by JordanMichael(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2021
grin that's Arab oil
salamudeen:

Na same oil we get oooo
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Passionnn: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2021
Bilabong:
The way other countries are advancing, we might look a joke amongst others.
But our country is the butt end of their jokes.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by maldino: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2021
The world is fast developing..Nigeria and Africa will only be thinking of Politics, Religion and how to embezzle public funds.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by MrPRevailer(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2021
hslbroker2:
The bible is a word of truth, the bible said at the end of time, knowledge will increase, this just one of the prophesy of the ancient book

Bookmark these endtimeprophecy fulfillment sites

Nowtheendbegins.com
Stevequayle.com
Christianevidence.net

1 Like

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by hslbroker2(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
Shut up!
Story book
I no go reply you with insult, the people here already know you are insulting yourself not me
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by adedayourt(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2021
Officialgarri:

No. Not same oil.

First, Dubai is 3 times older than Nigeria
Second, Dubai's population is not even up to the population of Delta state alone
Third, the UAE oil is 3 times more than Nigerian oil reserve.

I'm not trying to justify our failure especially in the past, but only pointing out some facts that you are not considering.
Once upon a time when Gowon said "we have more money than know what to do with it"

The oil in Dubai has sugar in it which makes it more valuable and demandable than that of Nigeria
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by wacuc0: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2021
African is where you see a country that focus on Government for every thing, while individuals are dip into corruption. Most of what we here done outside in form of investments, science and technology are mostly by Universities, organization and investors. During lockdown Oxford and pharmaceutical company came together to do a research. How many Nigeria or n African University has tried to think to start something towards a research on Malaria vaccine. Lets leave Government alone, they are not our problem because we form the government and we are going to see the same thing we are in them. If we start doing great ourselves, that is when you will see a great government.

I was reading through University admissions in Nigeria schools and happen to realize that a school admitted 35,000 students and they are to pay acceptance fee of N60,000 and school fee of N65000. This will give the University N4,375,000,000. Can we take this to an annual revenue for a full university having 4 to 5 sets of students in different levels. It will amaze you that a Nigeria University can generate over N10b as annual IGR. But lecturers still go on strike asking for fund from Federal Government. I finished from a university without hearing of faculty scholarship talk less of departmental scholarship, until I was in the UK and noticed that scholarship is just a common thing every student who can work hard or engage in sport.

Please lets blame Nigerians for our problem, blame Africans for our problems not one man or a set of people. Can we image where people boast of how much billions they use to import from China while the western are talking how much millions they use for production. These are economic differences in nature.

A population of over 200million people can be a market of its own. An American internet product Twitter was banned in Nigeria. Similar the way Android was banned in China by Trump few months back. Within 2weeks China came with a version of a better Android. Are we saying we don't have IT companies, IT and Computer science department, Professors, Students that can think to open another business gateway to close that American market. Or we will wait for the Americans to come with something different or until Twitter ban is lifted?
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by witworth(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2021
Ayelala o,
Even Artificial ocean, now artificial rain.
Haa these people are wonderful
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Hapinex01: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Ayam coming fes

9ja howfr now
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by EMMY76: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Elock1:
angry
If I dy see Dubai dy embrace progress like this.. I go dy wonder wether no be the same Allah them dy worship?

Abi their own Islam different from Nigeria own?

The Islam practiced in Dubai is different from the brand the fulani north is practicing here.

1 Like

Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Herkeem7406: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
When will Nigeria meet up with this developed countries
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Hespee93: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

They use to use cloud seeding technology back then... Every thing about Dubai is top notch

I do laugh when I see ignorant people insult Arabs and Muslim... I just smile, the day you step into Gulf country in middle East, you would cry and curse our Nigerian leaders

What always pain me pass arer those short trousers tribe calling theamsleves Tobleeq and Al-sunna always claiming and preaching against western education.

They have misguided many people.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Hespee93: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Elock1:
angry
If I dy see Dubai dy embrace progress like this.. I go dy wonder wether no be the same Allah them dy worship?

Abi their own Islam different from Nigeria own?

My borther most of these religious fanatica we are having mostly get their knowledge from Egypt.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Asiri1991: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
And some persons are up north reciting Quran only as the best form of education.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
salamudeen:

Na same oil we get oooo

Thank you my brother. That’s part of what I tell my people here. Nigeria should go and learn what to do with her oil money from countries like Norway, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Oman.
We are visionless in Nigeria and are thieves and wasteful.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by Merevecalculus: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Where is righteousness?

These people are testing his God's anger. grin
Gerrout man. Why the dryness at the first place
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by PotatoSalad(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Merevecalculus:

Gerrout man. Why the dryness at the first place
Geology and Climatology exist my bro. Maybe you should cultivate the habit of reading books and watching Ted talks. Ignorance they say is bliss.
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by leofab(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Africans rather pray for rain
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by chiboycue: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Explorers:
The United Arab Emirates is creating its own rain using drones that fly into clouds and unleash electrical charges to beat the sweltering 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees Celsius) heat.

The rain is formed using drone technology that gives clouds an electric shock to 'cajole them' into clumping together and producing precipitation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9809529/Dubai-creates-RAIN-tackle-122F-heat-Drones-blast-clouds-electrical-charge.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

I wonder when the level of technological development of my dear country would get to the level of that of United Arab Emirates
Re: UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock by hslbroker2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
hslbroker2:
The bible is a word of truth, the bible said at the end of time, knowledge will increase, this just one of the prophesy of the ancient book

Meanwhile

Contact us for your hardwood for roofing

2x2@N400

2x3@N500

2x4@N600

2x6@N1, 200

3x4@N1, 000

1x12@N2000

Call 0-7-0-6-2-3-2-9-5-0-5 for more information

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State / This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.