Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? (47727 Views)

The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by ignis: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Heineken:
bro always it's headache. I use paracetamol every day.. I started the teaching job January this year in my Village. Private school 12k. Before they pay me I don borrow money well.. I pity myself. I served since 2014 o. I just left the job and came back to Abuja last week.

no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Avenna: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2021
FRSC IS A PARAMILITARY, SSCE SALARY IS 50K PER MONTH,PLEASE IF U DON'T LIKE IT LINK MY FRIEND TO HER THANKS.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by ignis: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Right now,I just put my OND result aside first...Na to package business of my own nai dey my mind right now......
Just imagine am na,even BSc holders self dey hustle for bakery on a daily...No doubt,na wetin I dey see every blessed day.....

Life ain't easy in this part of the world one bit...But we just need to keep on pushing on till God go clear the road for us..

School na scam.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Chuksmonika(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Heineken:
bro always it's headache. I use paracetamol every day.. I started the teaching job January this year in my Village. Private school 12k. Before they pay me I don borrow money well.. I pity myself. I served since 2014 o. I just left the job and came back to Abuja last week.
12k in this present Nigeria?...that's pathetic!

I like as you leave am enter ABJ, better luck go jam you dere bro.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by shegzydave(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Lord i cant but thank you always
any job that cant pay me 150k and above i cant do it again
the computer business center that am doing now is okay for me, and i have time to pay attention to my business
is not pride but i just dey thank God for where i am
from sales boy to private school teacher to owning a business
truely one day hustle go pay
may God open doors of greatness for all of us....Amen
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Heineken(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Chuksmonika:
12k in this present Nigeria?...that's pathetic!

I like as you leave am enter ABJ, better luck go jam you dere bro.
thank you my boss. Amen o. Some people there sef na 10k.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by davidluv(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Lori iro
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by ucheemmadu18(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2021
45 thousand naira minus
1k tax
2k pension

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by komodapson(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Gorillakiller25:

250k per month excluding ______

Says who? People wey enter with BSc ain't receiving this figure of yours

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Danielomisco(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
45k exactly
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Cubanlinx(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2021
About 45k
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by dave0450(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

pls who has idea how much FRSC pay SSCE holder?

i have a connection but i dnt want to ask her about the salary.

i work with a private company here in lagos with my SSEC, i plan to enroll a part time program in yabatech this year but the FRSC is a government work with a job security and this woman will soon retire from service.

she told me i will suffer to gain promotion if i join FRSC with SSCE.

pls someone should advice me.

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by dave0450(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2021
eddyroyal:

Wow!
Nice...
Please How much is that of Bsc holders?

#123,000

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Bigfish121(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2021
How far Abuja.you get better housing agent for there I go need am.

Heineken:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Chuksmonika(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Heineken:
thank you my boss. Amen o. Some people there sef na 10k.
This is outrageous... God will help us all!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Heineken(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Chuksmonika:
This is outrageous... God will help us all!
amen o boss. Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Heineken(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Bigfish121:
How far Abuja.you get better housing agent for there I go need am.

big bro morning. I don't sir but if I see anything I will let you know.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by andyblinks05: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

i work with a private company here in lagos with my SSEC, i plan to enroll a part time program in yabatech this year but the FRSC is a government work with a job security and this woman will soon retire from service.

Will you give me the company work in Lagos and how much do they pay?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

pls,nd pls join me with that woman that will connect i swear i will pay
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Femmyfestus: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2021
play5050:

She told me i will suffer to gain promotion if i join FRSC with SSCE

She has given you the greatest advice. I know someone who joined more than 10years ago with SSCE. He manage to get HND and even till this moment. The last time he came to our house he was complaining bitterly about what the woman told you. He has not up to this moment be converted from SSCE to HND. He is planning to resign and japa to canada at the moment

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by paulos8: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Lewisdinho:
You can still apply without the DL, so far you have your NIN. Good luck
What's the second stage pls...I don't get it
They already sent an email to complete the registration...this is the stage I don't get
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by thomasjoe(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Heineken:
Do your IGCSE certification and align with British curriculum/Schools.
What subject do you teach?
That's all I can say for now...
My advise

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2021
SSCE 53k to 55k
OND / NCE 75K to 80k
DEGREE 100K to 120k

It can be lesser cos the above I quoted is for majority of paramilitary personnel under ministry of interior

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Yousuf2001(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2021
CHECK MORE ABOUT

OUR DAILY FOOTBALL NEWS AND GOALS ON FACEBOOK AND GET YOUR FREE ODD TIPS

https:///36UeXwn
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Tsamyavictor(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Even NNPC will not pay a B.sc entry level staff.
Samade7:
N357k per month. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Tsamyavictor(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2021
This is like the best advice.
thomasjoe:

Do your IGCSE certification and align with British curriculum/Schools.
What subject do you teach?
That's all I can say for now...
My advise

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Ibiloye87(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2021
post=103998408]I don apply o.. who get connect abeg.. help me o....

Bro how you do it because am unable to complete my registration
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Tolani1122(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2021
See the money here

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Lewisdinho(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2021
Call me via 0805 826 5205 so i could explain in details
paulos8:

What's the second stage pls...I don't get it
They already sent an email to complete the registration...this is the stage I don't get
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Tolani1122(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2021
Ibiloye87:
post=103998408]I don apply o.. who get connect abeg.. help me o....

Bro how you do it because am unable to complete my registration
, pls bro do I need to scan documents ,cos I wad thinking of doing it my phone?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by IHIEGOD: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You will not suffer to gain promotion..except if you have too many queries and warnings letters in your file..but if you don't have any of these then your promotion comes as and when due

Now the problem is ...can you endure the monthly stipend that comes with ssce level in a federal parastatal( level 3) until you get the bsc and get promoted to the level of bsc...probably level 7

Government frustrate their workers with non payments of allowance....hazard allowance,....even the minimum wage arrears of some federal parastatal is yet to be paid....
Government job is all about patients and contentment...then have side huzzle

With ssce he can reach level 8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals / Pls, Is This Interview Real?????? / Is This Not A Form Of Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.