Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Do Most People Act This Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most People Act This Way (749 Views)

Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People Act This Way by chigoziri2403(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Why do The attitude of people after receiving assistance totally change?
They call you everyday, messages, flashing, asking for money to feed,rent etc, when you oblige, they don't call to even tell you they have received it,moreso appreciation!
Three days ago,I transferred money to a relative after days of pleading, constant calls, she didn't even call to say she received it,I called her to enquire, she said she hasn't checked her messages and don't know if she got an alert
The second persons excuse was that he knows I would be busy and wouldn't want to disturb me

It's honourable to acknowledge people when they deny themselves certain things to assist you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Act This Way by Bigredmachine: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmmm to be honest with you I have been treated this way so many times and I have also treated people like this a few times... Am trying hard to stop this on my part its very bad
Re: Why Do Most People Act This Way by Owlinrr: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Well, I do and as a matter of fact I'm talking about the attached picture not the content of the thread.

Maybe mine was born out of the fact that I used to sell thing while I was growing up and it's just the only reasonable thing to say to someone that transact with me after every successful business transaction– I don't like to talk to much so I settle for thank you!
Re: Why Do Most People Act This Way by chigoziri2403(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm to be honest with you I have been treated this way so many times and I have also treated people like this a few times... Am trying hard to stop this on my part its very bad
Nice for you to acknowledge it's bad, some don't care,
My cousin in school categorically told me I am being uptight after I scolded her for not at least let me know she received what I sent to her
You will send money to them, you will still call them to ask if they have received it. ..too bad
Re: Why Do Most People Act This Way by chigoziri2403(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Owlinrr:
Well, I do and as a matter of fact I'm talking about the attached picture not the content of the thread.

Maybe mine was born out of the fact that I used to sell thing while I was growing up and it's just the only reasonable thing to say to someone that transact with me after every successful business transaction– I don't like to talk to much so I settle for thank you!
that's a nice gesture
Re: Why Do Most People Act This Way by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
... because they are too busy enjoying/spending the money you've sent. no time for thank you message.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Act This Way by Bigredmachine: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
chigoziri2403:

Nice for you to acknowledge it's bad, some don't care,
My cousin in school categorically told me I am being uptight after I scolded her for not at least let me know she received what I sent to her
You will send money to them, you will still call them to ask if they have received it. ..too bad

My ex gf do me this thing tire, anytime mind my cut across to her I dey pray make Ogun kill her... Kate Your father wherever u dey
Re: Why Do Most People Act This Way by chigoziri2403(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bigredmachine:

My ex gf do me this thing tire, anytime mind my cut across to her I dey pray make Ogun kill her... Kate Your father wherever u dey
Hahahaha bros, e never reach like that
Re: Why Do Most People Act This Way by Samuelnze(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Most people are like that,even those that are not close friends or relatives.. The best thing to do is to give the amount you can let go incase he/she doesn't pay back..
i have been treated like that too. Entitlement mentality is also a cause of it,they think it is their right to be given loans or free money..
But what i mostly look out in this case is, if my relationship with such person is parasitic. If i give more than once,you don't show gratitude,i stop giving.. But if sometimes i can get something from the person in return,i continue giving..

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Back A Cheating Man... / Sex Determinant / Pregnant Briton 'faces Execution'(a Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.