Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies (782 Views)

How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko / It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / Lessons To All Alpha Men; Never Date Below Your Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Ikwerelastborn: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
for some of you men here who have been privileged to have disvirgined a girl before you can attest to me that therebis this level of control you have over them and a very strong attachments such ladies have on you. Infact you as the guy will be the one to run,lol

These kinda girls have no history of sex with anyone and seem not to carry emotional baggage and don't even tend to hurt men because no one has ever slept with her and ran away,lol.
You can agree with me that 95% of feminists or ladies who always use this word who virgin help and not virgins anymore and are bitter feminists,lol.Infact they go as far as saying virgin girls aren't good but then you start to wonder whether is now a loose girl who has tested all diicks with emotional baggage that is good

Alpha men know the importance of virgins which the beta SIMPs don't know about because SIMPs don't feel they desire something good and will rather go for a second hand car than tear rubber car cool cool

1 Like

Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Sonnobax15(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
shocked
Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Ikwerelastborn: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Whats that
Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Dheji2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wake up grandpa, virginity doesn't mean shit.
Virgins have the worst and twisted entitlement mentality. They believe their toto to be the best thing since Coca-Cola.

Being an Alpha male has nothing to do with how tight the pvssy you fvck is. Haba! don't be an unfortunate idiot nao.

Grow up and get a meaningful thing to do with your miserable life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Ikwerelastborn: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dheji2:
Wake up grandpa, virginity doesn't mean shit.
Virgins have the worst and twisted entitlement mentality. They believe their toto to be the best thing since Coca-Cola.

Being an Alpha male has nothing to do with how tight the pvssy you fvck is. Haba! don't be an unfortunate idiot nao.

Grow up and get a meaningful thing to do with your miserable life.
You're of all men miserable, don't be an idiot .I rightly stated it that simps like you who feel they dont deserve good things will be here now. Yeah virgins are rightfully proud of who they are ,chasis and is not their fault that you roll with oloshos whose vaginas have expanded beyond measure,what a miserable child you are raised by a single mother .dont be unfortunate like your fada cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Dheji2(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You're of all men miserable, don't be an idiot .I rightly stated it that simps like you who feel they dont deserve good things will be here now. Yeah virgins are rightfully proud of who they are ,chasis and is not their fault that you roll with oloshos whose vaginas have expanded beyond measure,what a miserable child you are raised by a single mother .dont be unfortunate like your fada cheesy cheesy grin grin

Now, I see that you are determined to be unfortunate, keep chasing virgin pvssy up and down since you clearly have no meaningful thing to do with your life.

You can start by re-fvcking the cursed "virgin" pvssy your fada fvcked to bring a brainless child like you to add to humanity's problem.

While your mates are making money, solving problems to better lives, nurturing their destiny, changing the course of family history, etc, you are here looking for a virgin pvssy to make you feel Alpha. Such an empty head and lazy scallywag!

If you see a virgin pvssy sef, no be one-minute one round you go take fvck am with your small d!ck? You this one-minute kid with a tiny weewee.

Wasted generation.
Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Ikwerelastborn: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dheji2:

[s]Now, I see that you are determined to be unfortunate, keep chasing virgin pvssy up and down since you clearly have no meaningful thing to do with your life.

You can start by re-fvcking the cursed "virgin" pvssy your fada fvcked to bring a brainless child like you to add to humanity's problem.

While your mates are making money, solving problems to better lives, nurturing their destiny, changing the course of family history, etc, you are here looking for a virgin pvssy to make you feel Alpha. Such an empty head and lazy scallywag!

If you see a virgin pvssy sef, no be one-minute one round you go take fvck am with your small d!ck? You this one-minute kid with a tiny weewee.

Wasted generation.[/s]
Stupid Simp go and fvck your rotten lagos ibadan expressway rotten ashawo pvssy,who cares

I have made money and can buy your entire lineage .nonsense boy and olosho carrier
Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Dozie246: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ikwerelastborn:
for some of you men here who have been privileged to have disvirgined a girl before you can attest to me that therebis this level of control you have over them and a very strong attachments such ladies have on you. Infact you as the guy will be the one to run,lol

These kinda girls have no history of sex with anyone and seem not to carry emotional baggage and don't even tend to hurt men because no one has ever slept with her and ran away,lol.
You can agree with me that 95% of feminists or ladies who always use this word who virgin help and not virgins anymore and are bitter feminists,lol.Infact they go as far as saying virgin girls aren't good but then you start to wonder whether is now a loose girl who has tested all diicks with emotional baggage that is good

Alpha men know the importance of virgins which the beta SIMPs don't know about because SIMPs don't feel they desire something good and will rather go for a second hand car than tear rubber car cool cool

This is why we are having so many broken homes today, no girl is a virgin again, they have open nyash for everything before they got to you grin, they no dey reason love again nah prick

1 Like

Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Theboy21: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
You guys should keep the vawulence going nonstop... Only virgins deserves full bride price payment cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Reminderz: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Theboy21:
You guys should keep the vawulence going nonstop... Only virgins deserves full bride price payment cheesy cheesy
That's the way it's suppose to be grin
Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Reminderz: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Theboy21:
That's the way it's supposed to be cool

1 Like

Re: See Why Alpha Men Like NED NWOKO Go For Virgin Ladies by Reminderz: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dozie246:

This is why we are having so many broken homes today, no girl is a virgin again, they have open nyash for everything before they got to you grin, they no dey reason love again nah prick
I dey tell you... at any slightest opportunity.. fiam! dem don open yansh... no levels at all . even with indomie, dem go open am....

one mumu man up there con dey defend non-virgins leemao... e go shock am

(1) (Reply)

Every Redo A One Night Stand / . / Can Elderly Men Change Corrupt Young Girls Married To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.