Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) (51560 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by ReppingNaija: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by true2god: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
you still had to bring your trashy Biafra nonsense into this?

More than 80% of Nigerians in SA are Igbos
What do you have to say now? undecided
You guys have no iota of shame
Always trying to make everyone look bad angry
Take it easy bro. The Fulanis have destroyed Nigeria completely and they don't care about it. Call me any name you like. You Fulanis destroyed Nigeria 100%.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
true2god:
Take it easy bro. The Fulanis have destroyed Nigeria completely and they don't care about it. Call me any name you like. You Fulanis destroyed Nigeria 100%.
I am not Fulani
Get that into your skull

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by true2god: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
I am not Fulani. Get that into your skull
You are either ignorant or a fool if you are not aware of what's happening in Nigeria (if truly you are not a fulani man).
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by JaceBlaze: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:

Trash
So killing criminals extra judicially is right?
And don't come up with that Nigerians are criminals trash
We know you hate all African foreigners
Nigerians are just the most populous

The same way the Susan racist in the video saw Bantu people free in her lifetime
Is the same way you'll live to see Nigeria progress

Just remember that "a good turn deserves another"
God bless your Xenophobic mind

Smart ass,why don't you ask your why Professional Nigerians who came to South Africa with a purpose don't have to worry about these xenophobic problems?

Do you realize that even other foreigners in SA are always suspicious of Nigerians in SA? Could it be that you're really that bad?...I think yes tongue

Nigerians are the most populous in South Africa? Are you aware that you don't even make a quarter of the Zimbabwe and Mozambique population in SA? You are pulling anything out of your ass to legitimise your victim complex.

God bless your non functional brain.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
true2god:
You are either ignorant or a fool if you are not aware of what's happening in Nigeria (if truly you are not a fulani man).
what's wrong with this one? undecided
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Smart ass,why don't you ask your why Professional Nigerians who came to South Africa with a purpose don't have to worry about these xenophobic problems?

Do you realize that even other foreigners in SA are always suspicious of Nigerians in SA? Could it be that you're really that bad?...I think yes tongue

Nigerians are the most populous in South Africa? Are you aware that you don't even make a quarter of the Zimbabwe and Mozambique population in SA? You are pulling anything out of your ass to legitimise your victim complex.

God bless your non functional brain.
I meant the country Nigeria
It's more obvious and far away
Victim complex? cheesy
I have never been to SA and I don't think I'll ever go there
A good turn...cheesy
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by JaceBlaze: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
I meant the country Nigeria
It's more obvious and far away
Victim complex? cheesy
I have never been to SA and I don't think I'll ever go there
A good turn...cheesy

More obvious in what way?

It's not like we are going to miss you if you're not coming lol.Our hearts won't skip a beat if you remain there in 50°C West African temperatures cheesy grin grin
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
JaceBlaze:

More obvious in what way?

It's not like we are going to miss you if you're not coming lol.Our hearts won't skip a beat if you remain there in 50°C West African temperatures cheesy grin grin
undecided
We are more expressive

The highest we have is 35 degrees or so

The only thing I love about SA is the women and unfortunately cry HIV has taken over angry

Mandela would be turning in his grave right now
A good turn... grin
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by JaceBlaze: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
undecided
We are more expressive

The highest we have is 35 degrees or so

The only thing I love about SA is the women and unfortunately cry HIV has taken over angry

Mandela would be turning in his grave right now
A good turn... grin

Then why do y'all look like charcoal? cheesy cheesy cheesy

HIV is living ravaging your infants as we speak but I know your brainless head is so far down the gutter for you to know shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Then why do y'all look like charcoal? cheesy cheesy cheesy

HIV is living ravaging your infants as we speak but I know your brainless head is so far down the gutter for you to know shocked tongue

that's a lie
Most Nigerians have the complexion of bubu
Maybe you mistake us for Ghana or Kenya or Uganda or Zimbabwe grin
But I don't think it's nice to mock colour
So I won't do that

HIV in Nigeria is almost non existent
Unlike 25% in SA and Botswana grin grin
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
oluwaahmed:
TMKSouth after a successful raid.

I sold it to your dad.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Let's not play this stupid game.

We opened up our doors for you thinking you wanted a better life that your country Nigeria could not provide for you,and what did we get out of it? drugs,human trafficking,prostitutes,etc

The gentlemen in this videos held themselves with dignity, something that has since been removed from your society.

I didn't even bother watching the stupid video. They're still bitter 200 million of them are not being given asylum in SA.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
GeneralPula:

Keep quiet diaa

Liar..

You once claimed some of them looters are recycler..

Most of your justification are usually lies..

I guess these guys below are also looters. Nigerians just pulling any pics from the net and calling them looters.

I said he looks like a typical street hawker or recycler.

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Wow...u really trying hard to justify this shit. What has Nigerian superstition got to do with south Africans stealing coffins?

Go ask the over 70 people who Liked that post to explain it to u - I don't have time for slow people.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
udemzyudex:

Why are you trying to defend nonsense?

Caskets sell for well over R10,000 in SA (N300,000). Why wouldn't people who are not superstitious steal them and then resell them to unscrupulous undertakers? Please don't waste my time with your mumbo jumbo voodoo stuff, we don't subscribe to that over here.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by JaceBlaze: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

I didn't even bother watching the stupid video. They're still bitter 200 million of them are not being given asylum in SA.

The video is on tiktok.I think I watched it a week ago.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Semaj77:

So the shop owners get to lose their investments or the government will reimburse them ?

Most businesses have insurance. For those who don't the government has committed to assisting them.

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by JaceBlaze: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's a lie
Most Nigerians have the complexion of bubu
Maybe you mistake us for Ghana or Kenya or Uganda or Zimbabwe grin
But I don't think it's nice to mock colour
So I won't do that

HIV in Nigeria is almost non existent
Unlike 25% in SA and Botswana grin grin

You mean the handsome gentleman (see picture) is a Ghanaian? grin

Suit yourself,I don't think your rate of HIV is any of my concern anyway.We are so far away from each other. tongue
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
michael77777:

does SA have an internet forums like Nigerians?

if there's any I will like to know pls!

We have DSTV, where you watch BB Naija and your local news.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
tillaman:
I think SA needs it more due to the outbreak of rape and killings
Especially raping and killing of little girls
Yes double LOCO

Western education still forbidden in Naija (Boko Haram)? Punishment still bombings and kidnappings. And the bandits - no resolution in sight for that pandemic? cry cry On top of it you're the poverty capital of the world. Shame you're really in need of these coffins. We'll ship them over asap.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You mean the handsome gentleman (see picture) is a Ghanaian? grin

Suit yourself,I don't think your rate of HIV is any of my concern anyway.We are so far away from each other. tongue
I can't see no picture? undecided
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

We have DSTV, where you watch BB Naija and your local news.
a country as developed as SA doesn't have a forum
Shame
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
TMKsouth:

watch it
It will make you wiser
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
theTranscriber:
a country as developed as SA doesn't have a forum
Shame

Internet forums are for sh*tholes lacking in media freedom and free speech. We have DSTV with 100s of world-class TV stations and talk radio, open Twitter and Facebook - what more do we need?

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Go ask the over 70 people who Liked that post to explain it to u - I don't have time for slow people.

U can ask them for me. Meanwhile, as fast as u claim to be, u couldn't answer d question. Does that put u in d category of "slow people"?

What has Nigerian superstition got to do with south Africans stealing coffins?

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Internet forums are for sh*tholes lacking in media freedom and free speech. We have DSTV with 100s of world-class TV stations and talk radio, open Twitter and Facebook - what more do we need?
You are decieving yourself grin

What are you doing here if that is true? cheesy grin
If I was you I would not have replied
You just showcased your pettiness of mind grin

Don't bother
I will soon tell one of my bros there in SA to make one grin
It's good business wink
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
theTranscriber:

You are decieving yourself grin

What are you doing here if that is true? cheesy grin
If I was you I would not have replied
You just showcased your pettiness of mind grin

Don't bother
I will soon tell one of my bros there in SA to make one grin
It's good business wink

I'm here to set u trolls straight! To combat your lies and bitterness towards SA.

Don't bother with your brother, there's no need, there are only 5 South Africans on Nairaland, so we're not yearning for one.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm here to set u trolls straight! To combat your lies and bitterness towards SA.

Don't bother with your brother, there's no need, there are only 5 South Africans on Nairaland, so we're not yearning for one.
I ain't no troll
I'm one of the most open Nigerians about SA you can find grin
Trust me
You haven't met Nigerian trolls yet cheesy grin
If they focus on you
You'll deactivate grin cheesy
Our keyboard warriors are the craziest you can find
Go to Twitter and talk trash
You'll be sorry for yourself undecided cheesy

You guys are more than 5
The others are less vocal

It's for the money
Will run ads like Nairaland smiley kiss
About 10,000 rands a week smiley shocked kiss
I'll make you a supermod like lala and mynd grin
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
theTranscriber:
I ain't no troll
I'm one of the most open Nigerians about SA you can find grin
Trust me
You haven't met Nigerian trolls yet cheesy grin
If they focus on you
You'll deactivate grin cheesy
Our keyboard warriors are the craziest you can find
Go to Twitter and talk trash
You'll be sorry for yourself undecided cheesy

grin

I slay Nigerian supertrolls on the weekly over here. Checkout what happened to this one called icey.jayzz - he's languishing in a digital dustbin somewhere in outer space as we speak. His sidekicks have also since fled.

Focus on his deleted tweets on pages 1 to 3 - dozens of them on page 2 alone. Checkout how I activated the #SAirondome and obliterated him within a matter of 2 hours. He also promised I would never hit FP again and that I will willingly deactivate my account once he was done with me. grin grin grin I haven't seen him in weeks since - probably banned for life. cool

Click here for all the drama:

https://www.nairaland.com/6644655/nonhlanhla-zulu-meet-female-cop
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

I slay Nigerian supertrolls on the weekly over here. Checkout what happened to this one called icey.jayzz - he's languishing in a digital dustbin somewhere in outer space as we speak. His sidekicks have since fled.

Focus on his deleted tweets on pages 1 to 3 - dozens of them on page 2 alone. Checkout how I activated the #SAirondome and obliterated within a matter of 2 hours. He also promised I would never hit FP again and that I will willingly deactivate my account once he was done with me. grin grin grin I haven't seen him in weeks since - probably banned for life. cool

Click here for all the drama:

https://www.nairaland.com/6644655/nonhlanhla-zulu-meet-female-cop

he ain't no troll
He's a baby in trolling
I am better than he is
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
theTranscriber:
he ain't no troll
He's a baby in trolling
I am better than he is

You know the sucker?

He dedicated all his work-leave to chasing me off here and now he's the one with both his accounts languishing in a digital dustbin. #SAirondome don't play. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) / Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.