Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) (51562 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
theTranscriber:
I didn't stalk the puta
I stumbled on the thread!

Why am I being directed to XVideos when I google the word puta? shocked grin
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
theTranscriber:
nah
I've seen a whole lot of his posts
I ain't like that
I don't have no victim mentality
Nigerians don't have that

It's expedience then. Just throw in the word xenophobic to shut South Africans up. Jace is actually pretty chilled, you have to be extra toxic to get him nasty.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Lol and that's how they get us banned.

Check this out.

theTranscriber, you are freaking unhinged my guy grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, you're indeed surrounded by France grin, those guys are still mentally colonised while Nigerians yearn for recolonisation. I'm shocked by the scenes coming out of the Pan-African Parliament base here in SA, those guys are still tied to France big time and Africa is second to them.

I'm always surprised hearing from the SA Nigerian YouTubers that you guys speak more English or pidgin than your home languages shocked, it's the complete opposite in SA. And what's the deal with the whole Yoruba-Igbo beef? I tend to be sympathetic to Yorubas coz I keep reading here that the Igbos are the ones messing up in SA (sorry to my Igbo followers - love u cheesy).

Thanks for the condolenses, I really appreciate it cool, it still hasn't sunk in coz she was alright and exercising a few days ago but it is well, we move.

I just discovered Duolingo because of you - thanks, will try it out! I'm gonna try out Swahili, I've got plenty of friends from Uganda.

Recolonization is far better than the present wickedness we call leaders
But I would rather live as a king in the zoo
Than a slave in paradise

France was a very brutal colonizer
Second only to Belgium
France especially under Napoleon and d Gaulle put their all into destroying each of their colonies

Compare English colonised Jamaica to France colonised Haiti
The difference is clear
England made both the locals and themselves enjoy
But France took their colonies as businesses

That's why I'll never like France and their trash bloody Eiffel tower

When I really noticed that Benin Republic was still under colonization was when I saw one of their best national stadia when they wanted to play a friendly with naija

The name was "Charles D'Gaulle national stadium"!
The name of a bloody slave master and terrible colonizer!

@nigerian languages
There are 543 languages in Nigeria
So it is expected
If we all speak our personal languages
It will be tower of Babel all over again cheesy

@yoruba Igbo beef
This is complex
I'll say it's rivalry
those are the major groups in the south (the south is far more developed and open for development)
There has always been rivalry but the northern oligarchy manipulated and made it into bad belle so as to keep Nigeria in their hands and keep stealing the South's oil,gold etc

@igbos in SA
It's true though I wish I didn't have to admit it
They are more enterprising
They travel and do business basically everywhere
We Yoruba are more entertainment and home based
They have the arrogance the most too
About 80 percent of Nigerians in SA are Igbo
Igbos are lovely nevertheless!

I know some Kiswahili
Nakupenda
Matoko Matiti grin
Hakuna matata cool
Uganda is suffering almost same date as nigeria with Musevenisad
God help Africa!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Why am I being directed to XVideos when I google the word puta? shocked grin
grin
Puta means biitch
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Check this out.

He said that cause this moniker was new and knew him so well
That was when the other moniker was banned

Mangekyo is my friend here on nairaland cheesy
We argue a lot grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's expedience then. Just throw in the word xenophobic to shut South Africans up. Jace is actually pretty chilled, you have to be extra toxic to get him nasty.
undecided
Nah
I was talking based on his posts on NL
See one
Isn't this Xenophobic?

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2021
theTranscriber:

Recolonization is far better than the present wickedness we call leaders
But I would rather live as a king in the zoo
Than a slave in paradise

France was a very brutal colonizer
Second only to Belgium
France especially under Napoleon and d Gaulle put their all into destroying each of their colonies

Compare English colonised Jamaica to France colonised Haiti
The difference is clear
England made both the locals and themselves enjoy
But France took their colonies as businesses

That's why I'll never like France and their trash bloody Eiffel tower

When I really noticed that Benin Republic was still under colonization was when I saw one of their best national stadia when they wanted to play a friendly with naija

The name was "Charles D'Gaulle national stadium"!
The name of a bloody slave master and terrible colonizer!

@nigerian languages
There are 543 languages in Nigeria
So it is expected
If we all speak our personal languages
It will be tower of Babel all over again cheesy

@yoruba Igbo beef
This is complex
I'll say it's rivalry
those are the major groups in the south (the south is far more developed and open for development)
There has always been rivalry but the northern oligarchy manipulated and made it into bad belle so as to keep Nigeria in their hands and keep stealing the South's oil,gold etc

@igbos in SA
It's true though I wish I didn't have to admit it
They are more enterprising
They travel and do business basically everywhere
We Yoruba are more entertainment and home based
They have the arrogance the most too
About 80 percent of Nigerians in SA are Igbo
Igbos are lovely nevertheless!

I know some Kiswahili
Nakupenda
Matoko Matiti grin
Hakuna matata cool
Uganda is suffering almost same date as nigeria with Musevenisad
God help Africa!

Yeah Museveni is stealing all the elections and setting cops and soldiers on his people. I keep asking my friends how things will change back home if all the young people flee to other countries though. Same with the Zimbabweans, half are living outside the country. But when we ask these things we are labelled xenophobic. They should take on the system, the dictators can't kill the entire country before the people get to them first. Anyway, that's the philosophy we subscribe to in SA hence the violent protests and looting.

@Igbos
Igbo attitude vs Zulu violence is not a good mix at all.

@Yorubas
I've read elsewhere that the Nigerians in the UK are mostly Yoruba - they seem more refined on TV. Are u telling me most of the Nigerian music stars that we all know are Yoruba? That makes me look at them in a different light.

543 languages is indeed a lot. But you could still speak them among yourselves. It's amazing that most of your kids can't speak their mother tongue, but I guess it's just how you're meant to evolve.

@colonial names
It's not only happening in Benin and francophone Africa but throughout the continent. We still have colonial and apartheid names in SA but atleast there's pushback against that - we just renamed Port Elizabeth to Gqeberha. There are plenty other examples like O.R. Tambo airport, Tshwane, etc. I suspect Benin is comfortable with their main stadium remaining named after their brutal colonial masters.

@recolonisation
So how would the recolonisation of Nigeria work, in your opinion? This I find very interesting.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2021
theTranscriber:

undecided
Nah
I was talking based on his posts on NL
See one
Isn't this Xenophobic?

There's a lot of undocumented foreigner crime in SA so that comment is understandable based on that he was responding specifically to a topic about crime. The Europeans also spend billions of dollars preventing Africans and Asians from entering their countries and they're never called xenophobic. If you asked Jace what he thought about legit asylum seekers I bet you he's sympathetic to that as most South Africans are. But this random illegal immigration we have I'm also against it.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah Museveni is stealing all the elections and setting cops and soldiers on his people. I keep asking my friends how things will change back home if all the young people flee to other countries though. Same with the Zimbabweans, half are living outside the country. But when we ask these things we are labelled xenophobic. They should take on the system, the dictators can't kill the entire country before the people get to them first. Anyway, that's the philosophy we subscribe to in SA hence the violent protests and looting.

@Igbos
Igbo attitude vs Zulu violence is not a good mix at all.

@Yorubas
I've read elsewhere that the Nigerians in the UK are mostly Yoruba - they seem more refined on TV. Are u telling me most of the Nigerian music stars that we all know are Yoruba? That makes me look at them in a different light.

543 languages is indeed a lot. But you could still speak them among yourselves. It's amazing that most of your kids can't speak their mother tongue, but I guess it's just how you're meant to evolve.

@colonial names
It's not only happening in Benin and francophone Africa but throughout the continent. We still have colonial and apartheid names in SA but atleast there's pushback against that - we just renamed Port Elizabeth to Gqeberha. There are plenty other examples like O.R. Tambo airport, Tshwane, etc. I suspect Benin is comfortable with their main stadium remaining named after their brutal colonial masters.

@recolonisation
So how would the recolonisation of Nigeria work, in your opinion? This I find very interesting.
Well
Nigerians abroad are still little though
Our population I large
So it kinda explains the emigration

@igbos vs Zulu
Igbos are also really violent
Maybe 'cause they are very small they can't retaliate
they call we Yoruba cowards cheesy
They fought the British for about 30 years (maybe because they were decentralised)
They love fights
Check out the Civil/Biafran war

@yoruba
Yeah we are very many in the UK
Even since pre Nigerian times
We Yoruba built an embassy in the UK first
Britain and Yoruba had a kinda good pact
Music in Nigeria is Yoruba themed and dominated
Even Burna boy isn't Yoruba but sings mainly in Yoruba(mum is Yoruba)
Wizkid,Davido,Niniola,Naira Marley,Kizz Daniel,etc all Yoruba
Angelique Kidjo the beninoise legend with multiple Grammys sings in Yoruba listen to "Shekere" on YouTube it's a good representation of all parts of Africa
She is Fon(a close relative of Yoruba)
Her mum is Benin Yoruba
Yoruba music has dozens of genres
Music is very important to Yoruba
Drumming in Yorubaland is the most developed in the world(not really sure thoughgrin)
With very many styles of drums and technique
We are home to the talking drum

We really speak our languages between us
It's just that the pijin is dominant
The information that children don't speak our languages is false
The reason I said our languages are getting extinct is because the world is getting sophisticated but the languages remain stagnant
For instance
What is chemistry,calcium, neutron in Zulu?
Non existent
Little by little we intellectuals will be forced to dump our languages

But me and some Yoruba linguists have seen this and we are developing a system of mass vocabularization and evolving of Yoruba language

@ colonial names
The Benin Republic stadium was named by the beninoise themselves!

We Nigerians don't take the nonsense of foreign names
We change the names immediately!
We take much pride in our clothing and names
All leaders wear thier native clothes
Bubu wears babanriga (a type of àgbàdá in Yoruba) the Hausa Fulani apparel
We really hate foreign influence in nigeria
The name "Nigeria" is passing through processes to be dumped!
Jonathan wore Atiku clothing
We don't wear suits
That's one good thing I love in Nigeria
Check out our Olympics kit
A Yoruba styled buba with the Nigerian colours

@recolonization
Those that bring that up should be beaten and taught a lesson
They are mostly ipob fools

Another thing I want to say is that African women should embrace thier hair and stop wearing European styled bone straight wigs!
There are thousands of styles African hair can be styled
Beautiful hairstyles!
Check out the second pic
The woman is very beautiful with her hair!
I have a knack for women in thier own hair
Very beautiful smiley kiss
I fell for her when I saw the pic!

Good night cheesy or morning grin

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 1:22am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

There's a lot of undocumented foreigner crime in SA so that comment is understandable based on that he was responding specifically to a topic about crime. The Europeans also spend billions of dollars preventing Africans and Asians from entering their countries and they're never called xenophobic. If you asked Jace what he thought about legit asylum seekers I bet you he's sympathetic to that as most South Africans are. But this random illegal immigration we have I'm also against it.
The Europeans also have a way to bring in legal migrants
Even Canada is looking for immigrants(especially Nigerians)to save thier underpopulation and give them a nice work force

I am also against illegal immigration
The crime that guy committed is not exclusive to Nigerians
Good morning grin
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by TMKsouth: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2021
theTranscriber:

Well
Nigerians abroad are still little though
Our population I large
So it kinda explains the emigration

@igbos vs Zulu
Igbos are also really violent
Maybe 'cause they are very small they can't retaliate
they call we Yoruba cowards cheesy
They fought the British for about 30 years (maybe because they were decentralised)
They love fights
Check out the Civil/Biafran war

@yoruba
Yeah we are very many in the UK
Even since pre Nigerian times
We Yoruba built an embassy in the UK first
Britain and Yoruba had a kinda good pact
Music in Nigeria is Yoruba themed and dominated
Even Burna boy isn't Yoruba but sings mainly in Yoruba(mum is Yoruba)
Wizkid,Davido,Niniola,Naira Marley,Kizz Daniel,etc all Yoruba
Angelique Kidjo the beninoise legend with multiple Grammys sings in Yoruba listen to "Shekere" on YouTube it's a good representation of all parts of Africa
She is Fon(a close relative of Yoruba)
Her mum is Benin Yoruba
Yoruba music has dozens of genres
Music is very important to Yoruba
Drumming in Yorubaland is the most developed in the world(not really sure thoughgrin)
With very many styles of drums and technique
We are home to the talking drum

We really speak our languages between us
It's just that the pijin is dominant
The information that children don't speak our languages is false
The reason I said our languages are getting extinct is because the world is getting sophisticated but the languages remain stagnant
For instance
What is chemistry,calcium, neutron in Zulu?
Non existent
Little by little we intellectuals will be forced to dump our languages

But me and some Yoruba linguists have seen this and we are developing a system of mass vocabularization and evolving of Yoruba language

@ colonial names
The Benin Republic stadium was named by the beninoise themselves!

We Nigerians don't take the nonsense of foreign names
We change the names immediately!
We take much pride in our clothing and names
All leaders wear thier native clothes
Bubu wears babanriga (a type of àgbàdá in Yoruba) the Hausa Fulani apparel
We really hate foreign influence in nigeria
The name "Nigeria" is passing through processes to be dumped!
Jonathan wore Atiku clothing
We don't wear suits
That's one good thing I love in Nigeria
Check out our Olympics kit
A Yoruba styled buba with the Nigerian colours

@recolonization
Those that bring that up should be beaten and taught a lesson
They are mostly ipob fools

Another thing I want to say is that African women should embrace thier hair and stop wearing European styled bone straight wigs!
There are thousands of styles African hair can be styled
Beautiful hairstyles!
Check out the second pic
The woman is very beautiful with her hair!
I have a knack for women in thier own hair
Very beautiful smiley kiss
I fell for her when I saw the pic!

Good night cheesy or morning grin

Sharp. Will respond later.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by JaceBlaze: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Check this out.

I knew he was a weirdo grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

We have DSTV, where you watch BB Naija and your local news.

that's not the answer to my question.... you are so dumb ....your really gat nothing up there!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I knew he was a weirdo grin grin
check out my response and stop being slow
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by JaceBlaze: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
theTranscriber:
check out my response and stop being slow

I'm not going to bother.
Re: South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) by theTranscriber: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'm not going to bother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.