Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Tragedy: He Had All The Certificates But Still Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tragedy: He Had All The Certificates But Still Died (269 Views)

I Looked After It Tenderly, But It Still Died!! / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy: He Had All The Certificates But Still Died by funmbat: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
A man was crying and someone asked him why he was crying. And he said I have only one son, I have done all my possible best to educate him so that he will be a great person and by God's grace he has been able *to acquire all certificates* including:

� G.C.E

� W.A.E.C

� Bachelor's

� MSc

� Phd

*BUT*

Unfortunately *he fell sick* and doctors said they can't do anything about it and the only option is to die *in the next 30 minutes* and my son told me to bring all his certificates and I brought them. All he could say was;

*father, these are my degrees but you never told me to study my Bible*.

I don't know what I'm going to tell God.

READ MORE @https://funmbat..com/2020/10/tragedy-he-had-all-certificate-but.html

Not all of us will share this message because it is not an interesting joke. But if you are courageous enough to share this message please do so and God Almighty will never forget what you have done for Him.

*PLEASE LET US TAKE NOTE OF THESE:*

�Study the Bible like the way you study your notes when it is exams time

�Fear God like the way you fear death or people in higher authority

�Remember God like you remember your name

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: He Had All The Certificates But Still Died by MITCHELL96: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
cry cry cry

Thank GOD I read my Bible every night, there's nothing sweeter than knowing GOD and also being in his line
Re: Tragedy: He Had All The Certificates But Still Died by doggedfighter(f): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Same way everyone even those without certificate will still die.

Even the one reading Bible every night will still die.

Stop the nonsensical anecdotes.
Re: Tragedy: He Had All The Certificates But Still Died by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mumu yarns.

As if people wey dey read Bible go mila like Elijah.

Mae all of Una getat.

(1) (Reply)

Before I Die / Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. / Saving The Man Who Saved My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.