Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Men Sex Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Sex Zone (1342 Views)

Men Sex Tips: 30 Great Ideas For Better Sex, Number 20 Is Shocking / Why Do Ladies Give Men SEX For Cash & Fame & Later Accuse Them Of Rape / Honest Question: Why Do Women Think Giving Men Sex Is A Favor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Sex Zone by kyleadun(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello my handsome Men in the house, how are we doing today?

The reason why I created this thread is to talk about our health as men.

If you check around many people do talk solely about women, leaving the men out as if our health is not important.

Here we talk about anything relating to men's sex life and his health in general

Please feel free to share your knowledge and I will do my best to follow up with every questions concerning men's health and sex life here
Re: Men Sex Zone by kyleadun(m): 2:54am On Jul 27, 2021
REASON WHY MEN HAVE BIG TOMMY

Having a big tommy is not too much enjoyment as some people will tell you

Did you know that most times, the sudden appearance of Big Tommy is as a result of lack of knowledge to some certain principles that has been proven to help us reduce the amount of fat that store's in our tommy making it big and shapeless.

If you are a man and you are looking for a way to reduce or prevent having a Big Tommy, this will be the best post you will ever read today

If you read to the end, I will be given you some tips you can use to reduce or prevent having a Big Tommy but before then let me quickly tell you this....

Having a big stomach is not enjoyment oh

When you take your dinner plays a major role in the chances of you having a very big tommy..

below are some reason why you have a very big stomach as a man .

Your sugar intake: Yes this is one major reason why men in their 20's and above do have a very big stomach...

Alot of men take beer and you will agree with me that even if those beer are bitter, almost all of them contains a very high level of sugar...

As a man you should learn to cut down the level of the in take of beer

If you know you take artificial drinks all the time, please learn to always eat natural fruit almost every day because it will helps in diluting the amount of sugar in your body

Fat food: did you know that Food high in saturated fats will raise your cholesterol level four times faster than foods high in cholesterol..

Excess fat intake makes you fat

Stop eating chicken everyday thinking you are enjoying yourself my friend...

Chicken takes a longer time to digest and I do see most people eating it almost everyday..

I am not saying you shouldn't eat chicken, all I am saying is that you should learn to cut down the level of intake of this fatty food

Avoid eating late: [/b]Yes this is a major issue most especially those of us working and maybe living in busy cities like Lagos and Abuja...

Did you know that eating late at night produce less heat and burns fewer calories than eating a meal in the morning? eating late at night may lead to over body weight over a long period of time.

[b]Dont skip your breakfast or meal:
Listen my friend, if you are to skip any meal please dont skip breakfast..

I know this is common among us because of our busy nature as a Nigerian. Learn to always take something in the morning before going to work even if its tea and two slice of bread.

[/b]Too much intake of dietary products: Things like meat, egg, milk. science have advice that fat dietary products can have a positive effect on weight control, blood pressure, heart disease and cancer which are aging problem..

[b][/b]Refine and processed food: This set of food are enemy to weight loss and our health.. Refined flour, polish rice, canned food and drinks are loaded with sugar and fat...

Please try to reduce the intake of these kind of food because of your health..

Thank you some much for reading and I hope you got value today.

Please let me know your thought on this in the comment section and [b]my next post will be on the way to loss wight permanently
Re: Men Sex Zone by kyleadun(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month and today I will be talking about something that will benefit you as a man

Today we will learning about the cause of infertility in men

If you are a man please pay close attention to this because your health is your wealth

Infertility in man is the inability of a man to impregnate a woman after one year of unprotected sex

Did you know that some men can be infertile if they dont produce sperm at all which is referred to as AZOOSPERMIA.

For a man to produce a child, the sperm must contain the balance amount of cells.

BELOW ARE THE RISK FACTORS LINKED TO MALE INFERTILITY

1. Aging

2. Smoking tobacco or marijuwana

3. Being overweight

4. Having post or present infections

5. Overheating the testicles

6. Having medical conditions including tumors treatment such as radiation for cancer

As a man if you are affected with any of the listed above please pay close attention to my next post because I will be revealing how to cure Male infertility naturally

If you have not gotten my ebook on different sex style please check my signature
Re: Men Sex Zone by kyleadun(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
come read about your health if you are a man
Re: Men Sex Zone by kyleadun(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2021
if you are a man and you are not reading what I am posting here, just know that you are missing out

(1) (Reply)

Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural / Have You Been Homeless Before ?? Share Your Ordeal / Never Commit To A HOE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.