Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— (45853 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by skywalker240(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Wahala
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by AfonjaConehead: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Daveambition:
This Igboho lawyer & co talks way too much...
No single display of professionalism..
Shut up thank you

1 Like

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by ProudImolite: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Akuko n'egwu, fought okwaya? Set awon 300 Spartans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by ProudImolite: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2021
DaniDani:
Sophisticated people indeed! A sophisticated Yoruba brother betrayed Sunday igboho by giving intel on his travel plans, igboho was brought out of the plane, then his wife and brother raised alarm, Yoruba people rarely round and rescued him from being kidnapped and flown to Nigeria! Each time I read Sarrki's posts or comments and juxtapose them with other events of betrayals of Yoruba people,then I realize that Yoruba people are undeniably sophisticated in a confusing way.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by viczo(m): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Benin republic is also part of d yorubas a large population of Benin republic is the Agun pple who are yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by Nightalan: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2021
This lawyer and cho cho cho, that was how he said Igboho was crying and whimpering like a baby on the phone. No maturity, no emotional intelligence, no nothing.
Very annoying, loose mouth lawyer.

11 Likes

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by patani(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Who be this Elenu jijo lawyer self??... Talking trash up n down.. Sule

3 Likes

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by Eriokanmi: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021
They never know Benin is an extension of yoruba ancestral land...just the way buhari can seek refuge safely in Niger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by Grace001: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Sunday igboho will serve the jail term in Benin republic if found guilty of the fake Benin passport

That’s why Benin Government still have him, they won’t release to Nigerian government because he has a cause with their own government so nothing concern them with Nigeria palava

2 Likes

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by 9jaRealist: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2021
dre11:
Standby helicopter was to bring Igboho to Nigeria, but Yoruba indigenes fought— Lawyer

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/standby-helicopter-was-to-bring-igboho-to-nigeria-but-yoruba-indigenes-fought-lawyer/

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Tales by the Moonlight…
>
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by Eriokanmi: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2021
DaniDani:
Sophisticated people indeed! A sophisticated Yoruba brother betrayed Sunday igboho by giving intel on his travel plans, igboho was brought out of the plane, then his wife and brother raised alarm, Yoruba people rarely round and rescued him from being kidnapped and flown to Nigeria! Each time I read Sarrki's posts or comments and juxtapose them with other events of betrayals of Yoruba people,then I realize that Yoruba people are undeniably sophisticated in a confusing way.
Benin is our extended ancestral land , same way buhari can seek refuge in Niger. Our people stopped his extradition in Benin. We speak same language

3 Likes

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by 9jaRealist: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Daveambition:

It’s called DESPERATION… grin grin grin
As if helicopters take off from motor park with NURTW Agberos.
>
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by Abalado(f): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2021
I'm even suspecting this lawyer self,are u sure he hasn't collect money from this evil people in government?

3 Likes

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by Siwisheswereesh: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2021
Na so now.

Fulanis are learners!

Proudly Yoruba cool
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by WaffenSS(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2021
His lawyers keep changing the story.

They said initially he couldn't even board because of fake passport, he left and was lured back later by the travel agent and was subsequently arrested.

Now they're saying he was boarded but ratted out. How can one board with a fake passport?

That's how MNK's lawyer kept lying that he wanted to be arrested.

Useless lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by Antoeni(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2021
This lawyer lie pass lar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by mkoabiola: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2021
This garrulous lawyer needs to be replaced ASAP

He talks too much..

No professionalism.

Chai

2 Likes

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Lies!

FG is not even making any move to repatriate Igboho, they will rather leave him in the 37th state. It’s even safer for them

1 Like

Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by manhaley5: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Penguin2:
Las las, Benin Republic would end up proving to be more sensible than Kenya.

Kenya allowed itself to be brought to ridicule by Fulani vultures.

They are being more careful. Kenya never knew they would get it that hot.
Las Las, Sunday would be made to serve prison terms.
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by tunjiajayi: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Story
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by colestephan86: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2021
dre11:
Standby helicopter was to bring Igboho to Nigeria, but Yoruba indigenes fought— Lawyer

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/standby-helicopter-was-to-bring-igboho-to-nigeria-but-yoruba-indigenes-fought-lawyer/
One thing the government should know is Yoruba ethnic group is not a minority group. There are yorubas in Benin, Ghana and so on.
I think it will be difficult to extradite igboho from Benin, from a French colony.
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by melzabull(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Nightalan:
This lawyer and cho cho cho, that was how he said Igboho was crying and whimpering like a baby on the phone. No maturity, no emotional intelligence, no nothing.
Very annoying, loose mouth lawyer.
the lawyer us a typical yorooba dumbo grin
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2021
And is this talking too much that leads him to where he was today.

Talk less, more action.
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by arcis: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Penguin2:
Las las, Benin Republic would end up proving to be more sensible than Kenya.

Kenya allowed itself to be brought to ridicule by Fulani vultures.

Keep deceiving yourself oo..I see no ridicule here..Kenya did the right thing and ordinary Benin can't be a threat..if Nigeria cough alone..Benin go start shaking..

let see what will play out in the coming days
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by Mariokenny(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2021
With all due respect and not intending to hurt anyone as I am part of a secessionist group myself, I would wanna opine that the lawyer to Sunday Igboho talks too much. I wouldn't know if some of these public statement are strategic but if it's not, then some of the statement he has issued in the last 72 hours are unnecessary.
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by omowolewa: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2021
I think Igboho needs matured Lawyers
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by iluvdonjazzy: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Daveambition:
that's why they are called charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— by arcis: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2021
This is a lesson for you foolish followers of the so called freedom fighters...they claimed they are fighting for you but their families are not even in Nigeria talkless of a nearby country. they will cause problems in Nigeria and run away..Imagine the fate of those Igboho boys still at detention in Abuja..its going to be an experienced they will never forget in their life time.. they wouldn't be the same again..nobody will care about them. Once they have their freedom that's all..no compensation...no any form of appreciation from the government .their god father done run leaving them behind with their problem..

If I have to support any freedom fighters..we must be here together...your families must be here with us not in any foreign country..

Used your head...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH / Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.