Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience (22179 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by BareFacedLies(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Alitair:

This happened in my hometown. I wanted to go chilling with my bros but she insisted she must follow me as she can't stay alone at home. We drank like craze that day and as stubborn as she is, she refused to go home until I was ready to go.. Na so we take dey outdoors till 2am. We finally got home but one thing led to another and it finally resulted in a full week sex marathon. I never do am again since then but the girl still dey talk Abt am whenever we chat. It's been over 2years now

You must have hit the center of gravity so well grin
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by BareFacedLies(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2021
BareFacedLies:

You must have hit the center of gravity so well grin

Can you imagine?

I typed "G-spót" and Nairaland changed it to "Centre of gravity" grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Johnnygill(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, incest of the highest order, lord have mercy.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Laurene: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2021
parcydrix:
They said share your experiences not judge. See as unah wan even know the op full family history. If to say na international forum like quora plenty different experiences for don full here.

Nigerians no dey ever follow instruction undecided
funny but true. grin
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Stupidquestions: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Laurene:
funny but true. grin
Share your own Auntie. I know u have a cool story to share
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Laurene: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Share your own Auntie. I know u have a cool story to share
lol... Never had but I have heard countless times as about sex among cousins in Nigeria.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by aswani(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
parcydrix:
They said share your experiences not judge. See as unah wan even know the op full family history. If to say na international forum like quora plenty different experiences for don full here.

Nigerians no dey ever follow instruction undecided

Parcydrix, he followed up with some other nonsense like saying he didn't think they were related because she is his grandmother's brother's daughter or some similar BS, that is why people are judging the little rat.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Teeboy15(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
wink
So many hypocrites in one thread.

The thread is about sharing experiences, more like anonymously confessing what you've always never mentioned ever before, yet most people keep shouting incest, abomination, bla bla bla as if these things don't happen.

Personally I know of a friend who was digging it out well with cousin when they were around 14 or 15. His father's younger brother daughter. We were all age mates. He confessed to me back then. First was in the village, second was at their house during holiday. They were doing it.

Another was his sister. He deflowered her. Parents had to take them for cleaning or something like that.

Believe me, some of those judging the Op are guilty of the same thing, some even worse.

I've come to discover that alot of Nairalanders, mostly female, are hypocrites. Strong one.

These things are happening

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by ekene101: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Teeboy15:
wink
So many hypocrites in one thread.

The thread is about sharing experiences, more like anonymously confessing what you've always never mentioned ever before, yet most people keep shouting incest, abomination, bla bla bla as if these things don't happen.

Personally I know of a friend who was digging it out well with cousin when they were around 14 or 15. His father's younger brother daughter. We were all age mates. He confessed to me back then. First was in the village, second was at their house during holiday. They were doing it.

Another was his sister. He deflowered her. Parents had to take them for cleaning or something like that.

Believe me, some of those judging the Op are guilty of the same thing, some even worse.

I've come to discover that alot of Nairalanders, mostly female, are hypocrites. Strong one.

These things are happening

ride on bro, hypocrites everywhere.even those wey no get primary 2 result dey judge.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by DanielGolden21: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
When i saw this post i remembered the advice my grandfather gave me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting close to each other next to the music band. The music was so loud i couldn't hear what he said..
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by PrettyOmanyo(f): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
God forbid in my state (Kogi Igala by tribe) u dare not even think of it or do it.U won't wake up d next day.we have what is Call Aleku.or Eboegwu..n it doesn't forgive..

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by SultanOfPuna: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
SonofGod231:

What is happening to us? Are people losing moral,values and the knowledge of right and wrong?
This is really messed up bro especially when there are 1million other girls to frolick with.
Why marry 1 girl when there are 1 million other girls to frolick?
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by SultanOfPuna: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Martartins:
Soon it will be your daughter, as nothing dey there...... Incest fool
Thunder fire you there
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by SultanOfPuna: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
I. Forgive you
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Pussyassasin(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

She is the daughter of my grandmother's brother's son.
So we are not really related like that
nor come burst my small brain abeg
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
braine:
How do you even have an errection towards a family member? Don't you think you need help?

Fr mehn... It's like having sex with your sibling
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Premiumwriter2: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
My babe said "Having sex with your cousin is wrong o. Ha! Very very very bad.
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience by Desusi: 12:38am On Jul 19, 2023
sorosoke101:
Who told you nobody caught you? They just don't wanna confront you guys.
Even when men eyes wouldn't see you,God invisible eyes are watching you.Repent and confess your sins to God so that your sin will be dealt with before you cross to the other side of eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.