Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters (48574 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi / Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by richmond500: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

The international community doesn't care bro. They want Nigerian together because of the size of it's market. Nigeria together means they have to negotiate with just one leader to sale their product to Nigerian market. A broken country means negotiations with many leaders which is tiresome.
it pains me that other countries benefit from one Nigeria while Nigerians are super dumb to see the blessing, we are not different from south Africans... Very dumb set of people that can't take opportunities presented to them

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by King3urna(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103958003:

Like seriously?
Double wahala for deadii bodii.
No peace for the wicked souls in Nigeria.
That want to turned the country upside down and being sponsored by some evil , corrupt and wicked politicians just because they lost an election.
And they keep running away from Nigeria and leave the nation to burn.
All of you and your online supporters , AKA swines and idiots, will never ever end well in this country.
For all the deaths, the mental animal called Cownu and the evil ones among the herdsmen, along with boko haram , non of them will ever know peace in this life.
Evil and terrible end await them all.
(If you want your end to be brutal also, just as those innocent girls were murdered by the animal Cownu, quote this post, let sane Nairalanders know you)
No be curse,
Na FACT.

And one replied.....

Haha don’t have time for argument ogbeni we go see las las
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Kikikikiki...he will soon report you with NLPolicewoman
He tried that shit with me few days ago and I called his bluff. That guy speaks like an Idiot always and should be put to where he belongs
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Grace001: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Benin Republic don’t joke with fake passport issue, they have stringent rule of law, Sunday must be charge to court after 3days in commissariat.

The truth is, Sunday igboho will be sentence to prison in Benin that is 95% certain if he is found guilty of fake Benin international passport in his possession.

Benin don’t joke with their international passport and they take their law serious, even their popular politicians “Atao” is in prison

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2021
richmond500:
I said no one, I mean no individual should have more power the president, it is the highest authority.
The people elected a leader and gave him the power, nobody can do otherwise

Where is it in d constitution that d president is d highest authority? Can u pls tell me? what does d constitution say in section 14 (2a) that I quoted?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Diligence: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2021
To All Southerners, listen to Bob Marley, protect & promote your interests...

"... How long shall dey kill ya prophets while u stand beside & look...?"
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by teepain: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2021
Sanchez01:
The earlier we realise that Buhari and his Fulani cohorts are on a mission to destroy Nigeria, the better. Igboho's angst started with the Fulani killings in Igangan.

Self actualisation and determination is not a crime in Nigeria. I haven't seen where Igboho called for arms, asked his followers to attack security officials OR kill Fulanis. He only asked them to leave since they can't coexist peacefully but seeing that a COAS failure as Buratai could write two letters to the Beninoise government, describing a man who has had enough with killing of his own people in their land as a 'terrorist' and a 'murderer' says a lot about this unfortunate Fulani government.

Nigeria isn't working. The earlier the country disintegrate peacefully, the better it is for all of us. It is only a name and the North enjoys the name more than the South. Gumi walks free but Igboho who prevented further casualty in Oyo State is a killer and a murderer.

Anyways, before people get too excited, the The Beninoise government didn't say it won't extradite Sunday to Nigeria but said it won't without first trying him for entering the country with a fake passport.

Buhari sucks at conflict resolution and he is either not getting good counsel or he stubbornly refuses to accept and implement such.

His handling of agitators of the different ethnic group is devoid of the sagacity required of a statesman.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2021
richmond500:
it pains me that other countries benefit from one Nigeria while Nigerians are super dumb to see the blessing, we are not different from south Africans... Very dumb set of people that can't take opportunities presented to them

What are other countries benefitting from one Nigeria?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by ikdaddy01(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2021
Terrorist and murderer just like that. These people dont get their priorities right
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by richmond500: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2021
lexy2014:

What are other countries benefitting from one Nigeria?
u should know how many things we import, I am not ready to school u on that
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by MT: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Penguin2:
See small Benin RepRepublic teaching Kenya how to be an independent country and abide by internationally recognized rule of engagement.

How I wish they will release Sunday Igboho after confirming his passport is not fake.

And look at Buratai addressing Igboho as a terrorist. But I'm pretty sure he won't use same adjective to qualify the bandits rampaging in Northwest and those slaughtering Benue people.

Zombies, please, when was Igboho declared a terrorist?

And who did he kill?

Justice Penguin2, well done.

So, Sunday Igboho is now a Beninoise which justifies his use of Republic of Benin passport to travel;. So, according to you, he will be freed to continue his journey to Germany.

It is amasing how all of you bought into Sahara reporter sensationalism - Benin republic "shuns" Buhari. Thats funny.

Igboho is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. I hope you know the penalty of the offence he commits in the republic of Benin. If you know, you will see that his lawyer will even beg the Nigeria Government to take his custody. He stands better chance in Nigeria than in the republic of Benin. Prosecuting him in Republic of Benin is even a win for Buhari because Igboho's conviction there will be a disaster for him. If you dont know, Republic of Benin is always at the mercies of Federal Republic of Nigeria, and they will always dance to the tunes dictated by the FGN.

Let's be watching how the drama unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by richmond500: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Where is it in d constitution that d president is d highest authority? Can u pls tell me? what does d constitution say in section 14 (2a) that I quoted?
Oga, everyone knows that the president is the number one citizen of the country, the president is the Commander in chief of armed forces, which other individual has such power?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2021
richmond500:
Oga, everyone knows that the president is the number one citizen of the country, the president is the Commander in chief of armed forces, which other individual has such power?

Where is it in d constitution that d president and commander in chief is d highest authority? Can u pls share where it is in d constitution?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Jerryherd:

Yoruba Nation separatist a branch of afenifere killed nobody they only hold rallies and podcast... We are already in international criminal court suing your Fulani government, another extradition court would hold today, and another one at Abuja high court for DSS killing 2 men at Igbohos house

Stop making mouth and provide your evidence let's see if illiterate Malami can match Yoruba lawyers

Lawyers or not,you will continue your slavery.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Jerryherd:

Yoruba Nation separatist a branch of afenifere killed nobody they only hold rallies and podcast... We are already in international criminal court suing your Fulani government, another extradition court would hold today, and another one at Abuja high court for DSS killing 2 men at Igbohos house.

Stop making mouth and provide your evidence let's see if illiterate Malami can match Yoruba lawyers

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Jerryherd: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2021
Baawahala:

Slave to who?! Poorest region in Africa or who?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2021
richmond500:
u should know how many things we import, I am not ready to school u on that

What has d number of things we import got to do with what other countries are benefitting from Nigeria being one that Nigerians aren't benefitting from?

Have u schooled urself that u want to school someone else?

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Mummyfour(f): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2021
Sincinnati:
Yes my brother chief BMC griller.

I agree with you, also those supporting Boöhari and his evil governments will die a painful and miserable death for not speaking up for humanity. All Boöhari supporters and paid social media agents who support the kidnapping of people from other countries to come face biased trials for speaking out against terrorist herdsmen will die a brutal death.

All of us at BMC Grills wish for them a gruesome death, we encourage the herdsmen to attack and butcher them all and bring us their fleshes for proper human meat grilling we will present to our dulling daddy General Boöhari on the 1st of October as independence day gift.

Thank you able chairman.
Nice one
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Neddyogu(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Bluntguy:
How I wish Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in Benin republic and not Kenya. The struggle continues all over the south. Southern Nigeria shall be free.

Kanu's case is different tho cos he was arrested on the egging of the NG government but Igboho was arrested independently for allegedly committing a local offense. If not for the fact that the guy is wanted by the NG govt, he would have sought assistance from the Nigerian mission in Port Novo as a Nigerian citizen in trouble in a foreign country.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by MT: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2021
richmond500:

Oga why are you following that dude into the rabbit hole? It is clear he does not know what he is saying. Free him with his ignorance.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Mummyfour(f): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2021
yommen:

I understand that people like you don't see anything wrong in the way the present government runs this country. And I pray for you, may your generations to come be ruled the way this government is ruling Nigeria. Amen!!! Just as kidnappers and bandits are walking freely, may those that will reck your generations to generations walk freely. Amen!!! As freedom fighters Kanu and Igboho are being jailed and chased, may the people that are meant to deliver your blessings and freedom be jailed and chased so that they will never have peace. This present government is the worst in the history of this country but you support them blindly. May evil follow you and your unborn generation blindly. And so shall it be. Amen!!!
wow!!! shocked shocked. This is huge
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by delpee(f): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2021
Grace001:
Benin Republic don’t joke with fake passport issue, they have stringent rule of law, Sunday must be charge to court after 3days in commissariat.

The truth is, Sunday igboho will be sentence to prison in Benin that is 95% certain if he is found guilty of fake Benin international passport in his possession.

Benin don’t joke with their international passport and they take their law serious, even their popular politicians “Atao” is in prison

Hmm! You're probably right. He's caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Great pity. All he fought for is peace and progress for his people. May God grant him what is best under the circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by sabreal: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2021
The difference is clear
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by NeilsBohrman: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2021
Don't mind Buratai, he thought Benin Republic is governed by janjaweesm like Nigeria. Benin Republic government knows exactly what is going on in Nigeria and they will think properly before taking any action on Igboho.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by CeCeEkol(f): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2021
May God protect his own,,,Amen. i have always known him as an activist and nothing else.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by 9jaRealist: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2021
HonNL:
[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/21/exclusive-benin-republic-shuns-buhari%E2%80%99s-request-sunday-igbohos-extradition-without-trial] SAHARAREPORTERS [/url]

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Tales by the Moonlight…
>
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by 9jaRealist: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2021
CeCeEkol:
May God protect his own,,,Amen. i have always known him as an activist and nothing else.

I think the word you’re looking for is “Agbero”…
Activists do not store guns and ammo in their homes.
>
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2021
they are not refusing to send him back to Nigeria , please read and understand , he committed an offense in Benin by acquiring a fake Benin passport , he has to face the law for that first , after he is charged to court , he may be granted bail or given a sentence , then they will extradite him back to Nigeria to face treason charges . so they are just perfecting all his papers , he may be asked to pay a fine .
there is no reason legally for enin not to send him back to nij
BlowYourMind:
I wish they insist till the end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.