Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters (48564 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi / Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Ibkhaleel: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Shekau and Gumi are inside Nigeria terrorising the country but it is Igboho in Benin Republic that they are battling to arrest, this shows the priority of the useless vegetable government

This man called for war, wanted to divide the country, and caused great harm to Fulani people nationwide.

Many Fulani had to leave their homes in the SW and resettle in safer climes all because of this man, now he is begging for leniency? For all he has made the Fulani to suffer, he needs to be brought to justice.

His house was raided based on intelligent report and was found to have stockpile arms and armunitions.

Where did he get them from?
How many security personnel did he killed before getting them?

they take Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho as heroes. Some even believe they are comparable to Sheikh Gumi. A Methodist Bishop ridiculously said that he will stand by Kanu as long as “northerners stand by Pantami and Gumi”. A known southern columnist, too, wrote on how Kanu and Igboho were arrested while Gumi “had a slap on the wrist.”
What they refuse to accept is the fact that Kanu is a terrorist in the class of Shekau. A fugitive from justice having jumped bail while standing trial in a court of competent jurisdiction. He instigated people to kill through electronic messages the way Shekau did. He calls for the Balkanisation of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by philip0906(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Iko5000:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what can i say to the below
[i]
I AM FELIX DAV TERUNGWA a.k.a , I RESIDE IN BENUE STATE AND ON naijaworld (always online 2/4/7).
I AM A PART OF A GROUP OF MEDIA PERSONNELS THAT SELL A POSITIVE IMAGE OF THE PRESIDENT TO UNSUSPECTING ZOMBIES.
I HAVE SOLD MY FUTURE AND THAT OF MY UNBORN GENERATION FOR A MEAGRE 30K AND A FREE CAMPAIGN T-SHIR[/i]T.

He's even from Benue state where they're being slaughtered like swines by the same foolanis he sinks his head into their anus. Tueh!
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by richmond500: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2021
lexy2014:

What has d number of things we import got to do with what other countries are benefitting from Nigeria being one that Nigerians aren't benefitting from?

Have u schooled urself that u want to school someone else?
we have the large market, so when other countries export to us, they benefit from our market
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Halle000: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Grace001: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2021
delpee:

Hmm! You're probably right. He's caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Great pity. All he fought for is peace and progress for his people. May God grant him what is best under the circumstances.

Exactly at the bold... People don’t know that’s why Benin republic government is still holding Sunday, not because they don’t want to release him to Nigeria government.

Sunday have a case with Benin republic government
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Buratai, who declared Sunday Igboho as a murderer and terrorist? He is fighting for the right of his people go after bandist and your useless fulani herdsmen and declare them as murderer and terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by philip0906(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103958003:

Like seriously?
Double wahala for deadii bodii.
No peace for the wicked souls in Nigeria.
That want to turned the country upside down and being sponsored by some evil , corrupt and wicked politicians just because they lost an election.
And they keep running away from Nigeria and leave the nation to burn.
All of you and your online supporters , AKA swines and idiots, will never ever end well in this country.
For all the deaths, the mental animal called Cownu and the evil ones among the herdsmen, along with boko haram , non of them will ever know peace in this life.
Evil and terrible end await them all.
(If you want your end to be brutal also, just as those innocent girls were murdered by the animal Cownu, quote this post, let sane Nairalanders know you)
No be curse,
Na FACT.

And one replied.....
I hear you're from Benue state where your people are slaughtered like swines by the foolanis you sink your knuckle head into their anus. You're a disgrace and a shame.
Tueh!!
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by 143WaZoBia: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Flyingngel:
143WaZoBia post:

Surely.
Like Jimmy Agbaje rightly said people run when they know they won’t get justice.
Imagine buratai is already calling him a murderer if they ask him to name Igboho victims now. He can’t name one.

He says that simply because Southern politicians has allow greed to becloud their judgement. I doubt during the regime of any Southerner, the North will allow any of her aggrieved or agitated person who managed to cross to Niger to be repatriated to Nigeria let alone be subjected to inhumane treatment. By now the Northerners would have issue different shades of press statement ranging from the traditional rulers to the Governors and other sociopolitical organisation.

I think the north are just bunch of illiterate.
Normally in a sane clime where the citizen are not about my ethnic people my people.
A criminal is supposed to face the law. So evidently what we are going through in form of corruption comes from the north because the highest form of corruption is shielding a criminal from justice.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by BlowYourMind: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2021
onatisi:
they are not refusing to send him back to Nigeria , please read and understand , he committed an offense in Benin by acquiring a fake Benin passport , he has to face the law for that first , after he is charged to court , he may be granted bail or given a sentence , then they will extradite him back to Nigeria to face treason charges . so they are just perfecting all his papers , he may be asked to pay a fine .
there is no reason legally for enin not to send him back to nij
He committed an offense in an effort to escape the attempt on his life, you should be optimistic enough to see the brighter side, he might be granted asylum or even beninoise visa to travel to Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by MT: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2021
BlowYourMind:
He committed an offense in an effort to escape the attempt on his life, you should be optimistic enough to see the brighter side, he might be granted asylum or even beninoise visa to travel to Germany

Dreamer, dream on.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by sultry69(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Surely.
Like Jimmy Agbaje rightly said people run when they know they won’t get justice.
Imagine buratai is already calling him a murderer if they ask him to name Igboho victims now. He can’t name one.
They are trying very hard to spark a civil war so there won’t be election in 2023.
Everybody just need to calm down to seize power from this people in peace and then we can turn the rod.
Let them spark a civil war now,that's when they will know they have nothing and they are nothing in Nigeria.

More than 90% of Nigeria resources including sea in the south will be seized by the Southerners,that is even my prayer to liberate the south,they will be very easy to conquer.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by seunayantokun(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2021
I just can't imagine the kind of the devil in Buratai, a criminally minded COAS with lots of blood on him, calling someone else who is poles apart from him a murderer.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by 143WaZoBia: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2021
sultry69:
Let them spark a civil war now,that's when they will know they have nothing and they are nothing in Nigeria.

More than 90% of Nigeria resources including sea in the south will be seized by the Southerners,that is even my prayer to liberate the south,they will be very easy to conquer.

They know the south don’t want to go to war because we have more to lose. Look at how far we have come with infrastructure, standard of living compared to them? They have nothing to lose especially since we are not even much there not enough to turn the north to battle ground. They will bring the war here, they’ll use all the mercenary that’s in place like boko haram and bandits joining the army.
As far as I know the south have Niger delta fighters and now ESN they are trying very hard to subdue ESN.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by zeyt: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
At least he showed the world a coward he was.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Ovis1302(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Why should Igboho use fake Benin Republic passport to travel out to Germany?
Or he is a dual citizen like Kanu too?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by sunkieisland(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Penguin2:

How I wish they will release Sunday Igboho after confirming his passport is not fake.

One thing I know for sure, after living in Benin Republic for 7 years is that Benin Passport is nothing to be trivialized. They don't hand it down to just anybody and as a foreigner, you need to have stayed at least 10 years before you can legally get one; with a very long and discouraging process.

So the passport must have been procured from a questionable backdoor, or source; making it fake.

Also, another sure thing is that some heads will roll in their immigration offices for producing the fake passport without proper documentation.

The passport is definitely FAKE. na backdoor runs.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by apostlepaul111: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2021
yommen:

I understand that people like you don't see anything wrong in the way the present government runs this country. And I pray for you, may your generations to come be ruled the way this government is ruling Nigeria. Amen!!! Just as kidnappers and bandits are walking freely, may those that will reck your generations to generations walk freely. Amen!!! As freedom fighters Kanu and Igboho are being jailed and chased, may the people that are meant to deliver your blessings and freedom be jailed and chased so that they will never have peace. This present government is the worst in the history of this country but you support them blindly. May evil follow you and your unborn generation blindly. And so shall it be. Amen!!!
. Amen �
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2021
boss , he committed a crime to escape punishment for a crime he comiited in another country is not an excuse .
there is nothing like sentiments or emotions in law .
the only question they will ask is , did he commit the offense ? why he committed it ks not an issue .
the first mistake he made was not following the dss the night they came , the second mistake is trying to leave nigeria and desert his followers , thirdly he should have known that cotonu is the last place he should have gone to , instead of stopping at cotonu , he should have gone as far as liberia or gambia or even another country before trying to escape and lastly was the fake passport , the fake passport issue spoils all his arguments
BlowYourMind:
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by bull67: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2021
all this talk, talk, let just all fight because they will not back down. At last they will run
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by femijay8271(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Surely.
They are trying very hard to spark a civil war so there won’t be election in 2023.
Everybody just need to calm down to seize power from this people in peace and then we can turn the rod.

Really wish to be the one to turn that rod on this fulani's...I will sure give them back whatever they have given we southerners
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by sultry69(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

They know the south don’t want to go to war because we have more to lose. Look at how far we have come with infrastructure, standard of living compared to them? They have nothing to lose especially since we are not even much there not enough to turn the north to battle ground. They will bring the war here, they’ll use all the mercenary that’s in place like boko haram and bandits joining the army.
As far as I know the south have Niger delta fighters and now ESN they are trying very hard to subdue ESN.
My bro,they were the one fearing war and disintegration because they know they have nothing to survives on in their hell,what happened in shasha just of recent was a testimony, I lived in Kaduna for yrs and I knew how volatile and wicked they were,they would have sparked butal riot because of that shasha incidence .But they kept calm due to the reasons I have mentioned above.

And again,every ethics will withdrew their soldiers in Nigeria Army whenever it busted,they have no money,sea to import ammunition,and if they choose to fight south with he ammunition meant to fight book haram,book haram will occupied all north and they will even runs out of ammunition in no time.

The issues of minority ethnic group is their for them as well,Benue,kogi,kwara,Taraba,southern kad. Nasarawa, all these state are barrier for them to reach south because that's where fight will first broke out.

Don't let me deceive you,they are doing everything to avert the war because last time with Biafra alone,it took 3yrs b4 they could be conquered, it won't take more than six months b4 Fulani will be whipped out or conquered even on their land because they have nothing to bank on.

Our only enemies in the south are the politicians,if our politicians supported disintegration,the Fulani knows it's up for them even without fire a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by oyebode95(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2021
after4:
Look at brutai, the worst chief of army staff this country ever had calling another person a murderer. By God's grace, Sunday will board his flight to Germany by tomorrow. These guys do not know that their desperation is making the agitators have credible case before the international community. A gun-verment that releases terrorists, shoot peaceful protesters and arrest opposing voice, is that one a government?
Yes , it is a government but a ridiculously bad government!!!
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by engrajoo1(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103958003:

Like seriously?
Double wahala for deadii bodii.
No peace for the wicked souls in Nigeria.
That want to turned the country upside down and being sponsored by some evil , corrupt and wicked politicians just because they lost an election.
And they keep running away from Nigeria and leave the nation to burn.
All of you and your online supporters , AKA swines and idiots, will never ever end well in this country.
For all the deaths, the mental animal called Cownu and the evil ones among the herdsmen, along with boko haram , non of them will ever know peace in this life.
Evil and terrible end await them all.
(If you want your end to be brutal also, just as those innocent girls were murdered by the animal Cownu, quote this post, let sane Nairalanders know you)
No be curse,
Na FACT.

And one replied.....

Modify :
Daalu Chi,

NIGERIA IS NOT WITNESSING ANY TRIBAL WAR TODAY BECAUSE THESE NORTHERNERS NEVER RETALIATED OR CARRIED OUT ANY REVENGE ATTACKS ON THE YORUBAS AND IGBOS STAYING IN THEIR ZONES.

These Northerners who we labeled Illiterates have proven to be the most Intelligent people in this country.

I doff my hat for each and everyone from the North who showed a high level of patience and displayed absolute Maturity even when they were forced to act.

Today, the two idiots from Southeast and Southwest who have tormented, lampooned, abused, slaughter*d and maltreated Northerners who live in their zones have been arrested by the Authorities.

When you talk about Patriotic and dedicated Nigerians, you must have to face the North while making your instances, those guys are more Nigerians than all of us.

Mosques were destroyed in the South, no Church was destroyed in the North.

Islamic Premises were attacked in he South, no Christian domains was attacked in the North.

Northerners got k!lled in and many injured in the South, but no Southerner was k!lled or injured in the North.

Now we are watching the Nigerian Government, we expect to absolute judgement and justice done in this case, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho must face the full wrath of the law, this will go a long way to calm many nerves and bring back the peace of this Country.

Daalu Chi wink!!

I've been observing your comments of late but I can authoritatively confirm today that sense is far from you
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Angelawhite(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2021
When Kanu ran for his life, the Yoruba demons were screaming coward from the top of their brown roofs
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Klemjaay: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2021
HonNL:

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/21/exclusive-benin-republic-shuns-buhari%E2%80%99s-request-sunday-igbohos-extradition-without-trial] SAHARAREPORTERS [/url]

Imagine the boldness of an ex military personnel who ordered the killings of unarmed endsars protesters now calling someone who is innocently agitating for freedom, a terrorist and murderer.
Am ashamed of this country called Nigeria��
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by luluman: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Mokason288:
The desperation of this Zoo Government is on another level

Imagine Buratai calling someone murderer ...

Even the Devil will be amused by Nigeria’s wickedness angry

MODIFIED:You can see the issue is not about Yoruba nation but about that "terror" igboho represents for the killer herdsmen.
Igboho has not killed any fulani but he has chased many away.. And the fulani government is pissed

Fulani government wants igboho dead to serve as an example so nobody will stand against the fulani murderers again
Yet my stvpid, foolish, daft yoruba brothers still cant see this. Especially those on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by J2381: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2021
So he wanted to travel with a fake passport. Lol. He wanted to show that he's indeed a criminal. I guess all those who sympathize with him can see just how much of a criminal he is.

Let him be trialed in Benin Republic for the offence he wa arrested for.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Invitationn: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Bluntguy:
How I wish Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in Benin republic and not Kenya. The struggle continues all over the south. Southern Nigeria shall be free.
Benin republic is just doing that for public consumption; to prevent the backlash Kenya got.
On my balls- they'll extradite him! grin
They don't have any choice.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by 143WaZoBia: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2021
sultry69:
My bro,they were the one fearing war and disintegration because they know they have nothing to survives on in their hell,what happened in shasha just of recent was a testimony, I lived in Kaduna for yrs and I knew how volatile and wicked they were,they would have sparked butal riot because of that shasha incidence .But they kept calm due to the reasons I have mentioned above.

Your submission makes a lot of sense. I totally agree

And again,every ethics will withdrew their soldiers in Nigeria Army whenever it busted,they have no money,sea to import ammunition,and if they choose to fight south with he ammunition meant to fight book haram,book haram will occupied all north and they will even runs out of ammunition in no time.

The issues of minority ethnic group is their for them as well,Benue,kogi,kwara,Taraba,southern kad. Nasarawa, all these state are barrier for them to reach south because that's where fight will first broke out.

Don't let me deceive you,they are doing everything to avert the war because last time with Biafra alone,it took 3yrs b4 they could be conquered, it won't take more than six months b4 Fulani will be whipped out or conquered even on their land because they have nothing to bank on.

Our only enemies in the south are the politicians,if our politicians supported disintegration,the Fulani knows it's up for them even without fire a bullet.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by 143WaZoBia: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2021
sultry69:

Your submission makes a lot of sense. I totally agree

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Invitationn: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2021
MT:

Dreamer, dream on.
Man be dreamer grin
If far away Kenya from East Africa jumped local protocols to package and deliver Nnamdi Kanu to the Nigerian authorities, talk more of a tiny Benin, sharing borders with us and feeding fat on us like leeches.
It's all initial gra gra.
Buhari go soon close border cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other Govs  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.