Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters (48573 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi / Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by 143WaZoBia: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2021
femijay8271:

Really wish to be the one to turn that rod on this fulani's...I will sure give them back whatever they have given we southerners
You will have your own rod. Na to buy plenty cane.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by nograv: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Penguin2:
See small Benin RepRepublic teaching Kenya how to be an independent country and abide by internationally recognized rule of engagement.

How I wish they will release Sunday Igboho after confirming his passport is not fake.

And look at Buratai addressing Igboho as a terrorist. But I'm pretty sure he won't use same adjective to qualify the bandits rampaging in Northwest and those slaughtering Benue people.

Zombies, please, when was Igboho declared a terrorist?

And who did he kill?

Finally the South has woken up. Some of us understood the Northern Cabal from early on...

DID WE NOT TELL YOU?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
richmond500:
we have the large market, so when other countries export to us, they benefit from our market

So how does that mean that Nigerians aren't benefitting from Nigeria being one as much as foreigners?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
RiceProducers:

There will be one Nigeria till Christ comes. You can emigrate anywhere you want.

Your family go suffer for the one Nigeria, don't come to Nairaland crying when it happens
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by htdot: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
I hope the igbo can learn from yoruba
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
olamilarks:
This man would have gone to the German embassy closest to him and sought asylum not all this fake he is doing.

Honestly, the guy fall my hand. Why go through Cotonou.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

This man called for war, wanted to divide the country, and caused great harm to Fulani people nationwide.

Many Fulani had to leave their homes in the SW and resettle in safer climes all because of this man, now he is begging for leniency? For all he has made the Fulani to suffer, he needs to be brought to justice.

His house was raided based on intelligent report and was found to have stockpile arms and armunitions.

Where did he get them from?
How many security personnel did he killed before getting them?

they take Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho as heroes. Some even believe they are comparable to Sheikh Gumi. A Methodist Bishop ridiculously said that he will stand by Kanu as long as “northerners stand by Pantami and Gumi”. A known southern columnist, too, wrote on how Kanu and Igboho were arrested while Gumi “had a slap on the wrist.”
What they refuse to accept is the fact that Kanu is a terrorist in the class of Shekau. A fugitive from justice having jumped bail while standing trial in a court of competent jurisdiction. He instigated people to kill through electronic messages the way Shekau did. He calls for the Balkanisation of the country.

'In the class of Shekau" - you must be high on cow urine. Do you ever listen to yourself.?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Sholaco: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sowere online fake news grin
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by Bianda24: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is it not better for the ethnic groups to go their separate ways? Imagine Buratai's appellation of Uncle Sunday as "terrorist and murderer". Who has he killed and who has he murdered.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by UnabashedIPOB: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
“Nigeria had written two letters to the West African state, describing Igboho as a terrorist and murderer. The first letter was written on July 7th. A second letter describing his bodily features was passed on to the Benin Republic yesterday,” a security source told SaharaReporters.

Let's be serious and honest for once here. Who are the real TERRORISTS and MURDERS? Are the FULANIS...B0K0HARI, BURATAI, EL-RUFIRE, Dirty Wizard, GUMI, ISA PANDEMIC, etc., not the real TERRORISTS? So, please let's STOP kidding ourselves and call a spade a spade. Enough of this bull crap!
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
People wey Ogun go kill between now and 2023 are increasing...

If you're supporting this present government of Nigeria, I'm not sure if you would be spared.

We are watching.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by durangokid: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
post=103958003:

Like seriously?
Double wahala for deadii bodii.
No peace for the wicked souls in Nigeria.
That want to turned the country upside down and being sponsored by some evil , corrupt and wicked politicians just because they lost an election.
And they keep running away from Nigeria and leave the nation to burn.
All of you and your online supporters , AKA swines and idiots, will never ever end well in this country.
For all the deaths, the mental animal called Cownu and the evil ones among the herdsmen, along with boko haram , non of them will ever know peace in this life.
Evil and terrible end await them all.
(If you want your end to be brutal also, just as those innocent girls were murdered by the animal Cownu, quote this post, let sane Nairalanders know you)
No be curse,
Na FACT.

And one replied.....

Modify :
Daalu Chi,

NIGERIA IS NOT WITNESSING ANY TRIBAL WAR TODAY BECAUSE THESE NORTHERNERS NEVER RETALIATED OR CARRIED OUT ANY REVENGE ATTACKS ON THE YORUBAS AND IGBOS STAYING IN THEIR ZONES.

These Northerners who we labeled Illiterates have proven to be the most Intelligent people in this country.

I doff my hat for each and everyone from the North who showed a high level of patience and displayed absolute Maturity even when they were forced to act.

Today, the two idiots from Southeast and Southwest who have tormented, lampooned, abused, slaughter*d and maltreated Northerners who live in their zones have been arrested by the Authorities.

When you talk about Patriotic and dedicated Nigerians, you must have to face the North while making your instances, those guys are more Nigerians than all of us.

Mosques were destroyed in the South, no Church was destroyed in the North.

Islamic Premises were attacked in he South, no Christian domains was attacked in the North.

Northerners got k!lled in and many injured in the South, but no Southerner was k!lled or injured in the North.

Now we are watching the Nigerian Government, we expect to absolute judgement and justice done in this case, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho must face the full wrath of the law, this will go a long way to calm many nerves and bring back the peace of this Country.

Daalu Chi wink!!
. May all the supporters of this evil government that brought death, misery hardship and supporters of nepotist government never die in peace may they face the most horrible death in life isa Allah
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by bull67: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
i know all this will end soon. The tribe that is making this country bad to the world will never rule this country ever again.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by akdjr(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Make una leave the matter..if Nigeria government want Igboho in Nigeria I swear dem go release am sharply make una de watch the drama na.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by calcal: 1:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Benin Republic might be a small country... But I respect how better organised they are in almost everything

You are right, they are more organized. easy-going people
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by FakeUnity: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2021
seunayantokun:
I just can't imagine the kind of the devil in Buratai, a criminally minded COAS with lots of blood on him, calling someone else who is poles apart from him a murderer.

But you were hailing him, when he was killing Igbos and Biafrans. What changed, ndi yoruba?
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by ReppingNaija: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by seunayantokun(m): 3:49am On Jul 23, 2021
FakeUnity:

But you were hailing him, when he was killing Igbos and Biafrans. What changed, ndi yoruba?

This shows you have a fake identity here and out to create disunity on nairaland. You're not even ashamed to display your job and pay ID with a devilish moniker. You're not really desiring any response from me, I know, but only want to do evil here and get paid. Please get off my line, I've no business with you. Okay? Thank you.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by olamilarks(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Skyview01:

Honestly, the guy fall my hand. Why go through Cotonou.
his options are limited I think. Forging a passport is something that can't go unnoticed in this age of epassports.
Re: Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters by CeCeEkol(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
heyyy fada lawd!
9jaRealist:

I think the word you’re looking for is “Agbero”…
Activists do not store guns and ammo in their homes.
>

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.