Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures (62194 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday / Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
wondered why she no gree make her hair
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Folabifreeman(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Galaxybar:
Happy birthday to a hardworking and intelligent child. May God direct and protect you always.

But wait. What’s with the perverse and pedophilic comments I’m reading. Adult men talking about the chest of a child and saying they want to date her. Who raised such men?! Nairaland needs to flag such pedophiles and the people who liked their comments. It’s heartbreaking and horrific that grown men will be brazenly commenting on the private parts of a child! 11 years for that matter!

Your father Sabi blow grammar. You no win Nobel Laurette
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Cousin9999: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2021
MissyB3
Fynestboi

Please remove this thread. People are making vile comments about a minor.

2 Likes

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Agbaya ni yin o bros grin grin

Folabifreeman:
Perky breasts. wink

I see you Emmanuella, couple years time holla at me! I gat you grin

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Yobozee081799: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Meehhh I go like Bleep these girl , she don ripe full ground…
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Yobozee081799: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2021
I sha know say if I see these girl one on one , I go Bleep am

Bleep
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Kingrefreshed: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2021
froshdhayveed:
Like joke dis girl is now worthing millions.
God Abeg no 4get me ooo

There is no such word as "Worthing"

I am very tired of Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Galaxybar: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Your father Sabi blow grammar. You no win Nobel Laurette

You obviously have daddy issues. Don’t take out your frustration on my innocent father.
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Owopariola1: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
offset67:
pedophile angry

You don't know his age.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Fosha876: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
see below

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by melly4u: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
dragnet001:
And the boobs are gearing up shocked shocked
Sense is far from u
Werey
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Awoo88: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
Na this kind girl I go like date.
Fine girl
Na prophet Mo bi your mentor?
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Adakintroy: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
froshdhayveed:
Like joke dis girl is now worthing millions.
God Abeg no 4get me ooo

God go forget you cus you no get anything you love doing to bless. Na only money you know.

She start this thing without money for mind na just play play. Una own money don too full una mind.
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by jimyjames(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Perky breasts. wink

It's not funny
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Congratulations on the birthday of her highness, Emmanuella. You keep putting that smile on. I pray God be with you in your going out and coming in.
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by DarlingtonC: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Your father
Was your father a pedophile? I cant say.

But your are a pedophile. Your penis needs to be gagged
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by ugolinze123(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
Hbd to her..

Tho I'm not one of her fans.....her comedy skits no dey funny to me one bit....
I swear bro...I nono how she take funny..no hating
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Joseph77704: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Iliveforever:
Na this kind girl I go like date. Fine girl
Hmmm u worst
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by adonaimart(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Iliveforever:

And How old do you think I am?

grin grin grin grin

I think the same age with Emmanuella..

HBD Emmanuella!!

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by cricketnewsnews: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
The BBL is very critical to the fitness of the sport and for Queensland Cricket, it was the threat for us to look cautiously at how we useful resource the Heat," Svenson stated. Times Of Sports This become a place that the current external evaluate of the Heat had recognized and so the training workforce and Bennett King, our High Performance GM
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by sematec(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
una wey dey call am babe, na supposed to dey shame... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by sam564: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Perky breasts. wink

Young man! Hope is not what am thinking?? Holla u for wetin nah, u get sponsorship deall for her later abbii

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by licvil(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
She Don dey ripe for harvest her breasts is coming out
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Darkblood:
You are a pervert and a pedophile, you should not be allowed to live among people, u should be incarcerated, you should be in jail, locked up and the keys thrown away...
You and the cursed souls who liked your post
Easy nah

grin
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by cococandy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Perky breasts. wink

licvil:
She Don dey ripe for harvest her breasts is coming out

Yobozee081799:
Meehhh I go like Bleep these girl , she don ripe full ground…
you will all meet a miserable end. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Iliveforever(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Joseph77704:

Hmmm u worst
Your papa worst
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by cococandy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Iliveforever:

And How old do you think I am?
shut your xtupid putrid mouth. Weren’t you the one who commented how you went to secondary school with one lady who was shared on this forum after her youth service. Now you want to be 11 years old because you saw a child that your disgusting self can’t wait to corrupt?

6 Likes

Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Iliveforever(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Ezi ofia
Mpa gi ezi ofia
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Iliveforever(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Galaxybar:

Paedophile alert!!! You’d like to date an 11 year old girl? Baba Ijesha in the building!

But Seun and mods, shouldn’t comments like this be deleted and the accounts banned?

And you think everyone is like you under the closet.

Well I might as well be your sons age mate
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Iliveforever(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Darkblood:
You are a pervert and a pedophile, you should not be allowed to live among people, u should be incarcerated, you should be in jail, locked up and the keys thrown away...
You and the cursed souls who liked your post

Where else should I be if not in the arms of Emmanuella grin cheesy
Re: Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures by Iliveforever(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
oxsyoo9:
guy easy na, child abuse.

Please how is what I said a child abuse or something bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Doesn’t Have A Bikini Body, Yet She Wants To Swim By Force (Pic) / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.