Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says (69842 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021
She would make a beautiful bride, till FFK dumps her...... Yet again.....

FFK should just open a recycling company...... I got people that would happily bankroll the recycling investment........ cheesy
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by DonUmeh(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Weldone FFK.
You sure have eyes for good things.
Hope you won't beat this one.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by CeCeEkol(f): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2021
Don't be too comfortable, it happened to the others there's a 99% chance it will happen to you. besides how do you glory in the fact that he left another woman with four boys for you? how do you sleep at night knowing that these children are without a father figure in their lives because of your presence? we reap what we sow, don't gloat too much.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2021
All this upcoming slay queens wanted to do NOTICE ME with FKK and the man get his side of the coin.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Danisaint112(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What's with FFK and igbo women? damn!

The man has seen the lights. grin If it were left for me I wouldn't want any Non-Igbo or Uncircumcised jihadist to marry my sisters.

Igbo girls are special. Anyone of them that throws themselves to northerners was either breeded in the North or have Northern lineage.

Whether you like to believe it or not marrying an Igbo girl is like marrying a Isreali woman/white woman. That why we Anambra men treat them like Gold.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by WaffenSS(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Until he punches your face in and make your flat nose even flatter.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by WaffenSS(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know

Their women are loud, mostly ugly, and unfaithful

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by izubext007: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Imolite are bitch
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ItrendNaija(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Apparently FFk has a type
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Tingotoe: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Hahahaha she will make a good punching bag that is grin grin
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Blendy77(f): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know

Mesef dey wonder
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by geewean(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2021
See her mouth oooo . This girl go done suck FFK rod of moses.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by jesmond3945: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2021
Nigerian girls would marry monkey because of money.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Bluebolt: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2021
DonUmeh:
Weldone FFK.
You sure have eyes for good things.
Hope you won't beat this one.
Why won't he beat the hell out of her?
"Bembe o jiya lona yidi"
"Igbaju igbamu ni keri-keri mba bo ode now!"
Maximum pummelling awaits her joor.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Simple.....your women come cheap. Goats, yams, gin and some cash....and I'd have myself some anambra or imo bitch who I can breed with. Plus most of you fvckers because of your vagabond nature that stops you from settling in your regions and scattered around the south west means that most of Igbo bitches are born and raised in the west. Show me one Yoruba girl in the east and I'd show you 10 Igbo girls in Yorubaland. Plus Igbo women tend to enjoy higher levels of gender freedom when married to Yoruba men. It's a combination of economic, demographic, social and biological factors that come in play.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Bluebolt: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Danisaint112:

The man has seen the lights. grin If it were left for me I wouldn't want any Non-Igbo or Uncircumcised jihadist to marry my sisters.

Igbo girls are special. Anyone of them that throws themselves to northerners was either breeded in the North or have Northern lineage.

Whether you like to believe it or not marrying an Igbo girl is like marrying a Isreali woman/white woman. That why we Anambra men treat them like Gold.
Elrufai pikin self Don pick hin own Israeli woman grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Femeto: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2021
FFK and fair ladys.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Orpe7(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Because he can afford to change igbo women like clothes since they have no class n won't mind marrying a wife beater

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Moneyboyz: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2021
Fresh p
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Commentor:

It started with Bianca Ojukwu.

After climbing a warlord's wife, he became obsessed with showing the Biafrans how it is done.

Hahaha... They really deserved that! Awon omo alaileko cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Grandmeister(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun .
Look at this unrepentant bloody tribal hypocrite! Did the moniker you're crying to the mods mention any tribe? Get the fvck out of here. You didn't see the first post from the moniker 'commentor' abi?
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Halle000: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by RillJ(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Habaaa!

Somebody should please look for FFK's umbilically cord that was incidentally and accidentally buried in Ndi Igbo and return it to Oduduwa biko.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Danisaint112:

You guys are really cringe and delusional....lol.

Isreali/white women aren't even at the tops of women in "demand". It's latinos and Asian women who actually top that list. "White women" is a broad term that may include fat Karens, gypsies, trannies and real women. Your yamlegged sheboon sisters don't even measure up to the list in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by SocialJustice: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Mind your business. Tribalistic prick.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by tonyashburton: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Yeah for two years and three months tops....
Small money makes these girls lose their bearing...Tufia!
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Saintmary(f): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2021
thorpido:
The whip used to beat the first wife is reserved for the new one.smh
FFK is narcissist.

I don't know about narcism but I can see that this man has a weakness for fair skinned ladies, and he will go to any tribe to get them.

Obviously he's not tribalistic, and that seems a good thing.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by frank202012: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

There are two bastards in Yorubaland we would love to dash some people grin

Femi Fani Kayode - to the Igbos
Mumuric man - to the Fulanis

BTW, Femi is a Yoruba demon wink

The way Igbo's dash una the gutter man
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2021
frank202012:

The way Igbo's dash una the gutter man
grin

And the one simple task of cleaning the gutters...he couldn't do.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by OLULAW: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Because my Igbo women, like Edo women, recklessly and carelessly open their legs to anyone whilst their Yoruba counterparts exercise self control. During my childhood, ashawos in SW and Northern Nigeria were exclusively Igbo and Edo girls or women. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.