Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says (69848 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by UncleKoboko: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale
Shut up
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by OLULAW: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

Simple.....your women come cheap. Goats, yams, gin and some cash....and I'd have myself some anambra or imo bitch who I can breed with. Plus most of you fvckers because of your vagabond nature that stops you from settling in your regions and scattered around the south west means that most of Igbo bitches are born and raised in the west. Show me one Yoruba girl in the east and I'd show you 10 Igbo girls in Yorubaland. Plus Igbo women tend to enjoy higher levels of gender freedom when married to Yoruba men. It's a combination of economic, demographic, social and biological factors that come in play.

Not a single objection.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by babsbolad: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2021
temitope27:
y did nkechi blessing love Yoruba men more than the men from her tribe? Is there something wrong with her people that we don't know? Moreover let me make it clear to you, Igbo girls love fani-fayode that's y they are running after him
No, they love his money. If he had been poor, would they still have fallen in love with him with all the treatment he meted out on them? When you are super rich, many women will endure the most toxic relationship/marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by LongT(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Igbos are the ones doing themselves.
How? Is it wrong to like money?
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by OhiOfIhima: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2021
MajesticKris:
It's simple... They are expensive and classy... Just say you can't afford to Date one .let alone Marry Any...

Have you ever Dated an igbo girl? If No you've Never experienced Relationship Yet!

Igbo girls are the best.. oh no! Religion do us something. We still communicate though, even this recent Iléya, she called to wish me happy celebration. The most beautiful part of it is that her family will love you unconditionally. Her immediate elder sister define d word love in totality.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by temitope27(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2021
babsbolad:
No, they love his money. If he had been poor, would they still have fallen in love with him with all the treatment he meted out on them? When you are super rich, many women will endure the most toxic relationship/marriage.
only Igbo women
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by slowice(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
No sane Yoruba girl will accept Femi in a first place.

Girls wey sane worldwide reach 12? Omo leave that talk joor
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by zeuss: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

There are two bastards in Yorubaland we would love to dash some people grin

Femi Fani Kayode - to the Igbos
Mumuric man - to the Fulanis

BTW, Femi is a Yoruba demon wink

not true.....ffk was one of the first to embrace igboho his is also most vocal on matters concerning Yoruba
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by membranus: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2021
Igbos are Yorubas' wives anyday anytime.

They can't do without us, they are just too shy to say it out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by slowice(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Igbos are the ones doing themselves.

For ordinary man and woman wahala you don begin abuse tribe.... You need to see a neurosurgeon on a regular.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Ingocof(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know

No, he only sees that igbo girls have no brain as long as money is involved, they have no class, even if a man is banging them and their mothers as long as money is involved they are ok with it.

No sane Yoruba girl will get close to Fani

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Ingocof(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

Unfortunately both are from Ile-Ife
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by bizhop01: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Desperado

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by georgeakins: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Does FFK still have a strong prick to flog all these small girls he is chasing? I doubt.

Nigerian girls need rigorous flogging , both day and night, otherwise the relationship won't last.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by nedekid: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

We accept fani kayode, but we humbly dash you joe igbokwe, the minister of gutters. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by newoffer: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2021
If u understand this lines. Omo aburo daddy mi. Aburo mummy mummy mi. They have extended families u can never understand.
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Danisaint112(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2021
[s]
Bluebolt:

Elrufai pikin self Don pick hin own Israeli woman grin
[/s]

Shuu!!! For your info we dey spy Elrufai household
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Elock1: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Aboks:

His people dey wear one pant 4 2 weeks

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by takimsipho(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Even though Igbo girls are cute, but as they say experience is the best teacher. There is nothing compared to an educated Yoruba girl. Classy, fashionable, submissive and obedient. And the most important of all is that she will not make you feel as if you owe her the whole world just because you want her in your life. Just because she is beautiful doesn't mean she dates only for financial benefits. I am from Cross River state and na my Yoruba babe I go marry, make them give me amala and ewedu I go chop am lick finger. When it comes to Igbo girls, well, if you see the kind of lifestyle they live when they are far away from home and in a town nobody knows them, even Alhaji wey be Hausa dem go knack. Change to Islam sef, igbo girls no dey get sense when dem see money, have money and you go finish dem. No true love in Owerri na so so give me I give you.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by zelnababa(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is sane and not same olodo. Tinubu's advocate indeed
mumu, you should know that is typing error
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Danisaint112(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

You guys are really cringe and delusional....lol.

Isreali/white women aren't even at the tops of women in "demand". It's latinos and Asian women who actually top that list. "White women" is a broad term that may include fat Karens, gypsies, trannies and real women. Your yamlegged sheboon sisters don't even measure up to the list in Nigeria.

You are just looking for trouble nothing else. That is exactly how I see you. How many have married the Latinas and asians? Owa'anya one of ebe osi...
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by manbello(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2021
The beatings await you girl
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Very ugly girl tufiakwa, this one na waste no wonder yoruba man dey move mountains to see her pant, very pathetic tribe
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by MadeMan01(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Because majority of Igbo women have a cash and carry mentality. They can be bought irrespective of your vice

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Boudiccao: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2021
harmony75:
Yoruba ladies don't take shits that's why FFK will not go to them he will rather go to people he can manipulate!.igbo women are gentle and kind so he's just taking advantage of the igbo women!

Yet many Nigerians say Igbo women are the toughest and most wicked set of girls in Nigeria so this your opinion doesn't follow.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Bimpe29: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2021
There must be something he cherishes in Igbo women.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Commentor:

It started with Bianca Ojukwu.

After climbing a warlord's wife, he became obsessed with showing the Biafrans how it is done.
There is a difference between fantasizing about something, day dreaming and doing something. 98% of yorubas fantasize about Igbo women, una go just dey bathroom dey do soapy with Igbo girls picture, I Don actually catch one of una that year for lag that year. Tufiakwa, but nobody for the world Don ever fantasize or admire yoruba girls before. That explains a lot @fahdiga you are an honest yoruba man, hope I am not mistaken?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
No sane Yoruba girl will accept Femi in a first place.
Akuko
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Timmi: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Mr. Fadiya, why not ask FFK instead of bringing it to the forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by zelnababa(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2021
this ppl will never learn, army go, army come
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
OR IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE TRIBE HE LOVED TO USE AND DUMPED?.
THEY MUST BE SHOWING HIM HELL ON EARTH.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY HIS DEMON WILL STILL PUSHED HIM TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIS DISTROYERS JUST LIKE SAMSON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.