Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares (11811 Views)

There Was No Fire! - Azman Air Replies To Alleged Fire Incident On Aircraft / United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Seniorwriter(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Interesting.....
But when will Nigeria move towards a producing economy based system rather than the importation mentality we keep embracing? SMH...

We need young visionary leaders.

@Seniorwriter
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by FamTomx2(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Nwanna, ribe ego gi ka ndi IPOB na ezuzugodi...

Umuazia choro ibia kuoro anyi oru na Nigeria mana chukwu ekwena...

Jisie ike o!!

Sorry I can't translate...if you know you know

I for call you "Ewu Awusa" but it's early.

2 Likes

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Rugaria: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2021
Onyeama? They one Nigerianist? He will be the one to complain in few months time when he notices all the promises were for the cameras...
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Punch says FG is implementing 7% waiver;

Nairaland headline says: FG removes 7% waiver.

What a contradiction!

2 Likes

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Yankee101: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Approved not removed

Wrong heading versus body

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by DesChyko: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2021
This headline seems misleading.
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2021
FG should exempt
Church CEOs that owns private jet
From benefiting from waiver
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by naijaddk: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Ndi-dot.
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by hush15: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103959156:

https://punchng.com/fg-implementing-7-tax-waiver-on-aircraft-spares-onyema/
Lalasticlala
This heading is misleading or should I say confusing...

Rather than use the word "remove" why not "grant"

2 Likes

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Ykc2(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103959536:

This is Beautiful.

Let's hear from the horse's mouth....

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, says it is untrue to say that President Muhammadu Buhari does not like the Igbos.

Onyema defended his viewpoint on Saturday on the grounds that his airline had hugely benefited from the current administration.

I’m a beneficiary of Buhari’s kindness to Igbos – Air Peace boss

“I thank God for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, it is very untrue that he does not like the Igbo.
Without me being a member of his party, or any party, I am a beneficiary of his support for indigenous businesses.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria has given me destinations they have never given anybody, yet I am an Igbo man, from Anambra,” Onyema said on an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS).

Furthermore, he stressed that people should not read negative meanings to the good works of the Buhari administration.

“I don’t know anybody, I don’t have any godfather, President Buhari through his minister, Hadi Sirika, has given me China, London, Portugal, the entire Europe, United States and India.
“He’s even given me Jedda, and I’m not a Muslim; the government has given me about twenty destinations to fly to.”

He added that;
“The President wants equal economic development everywhere.”

These are the Great and True Igbo men true igbos listen to.

More from Air Peace Boss below...... in his own words
there is nothing buhari can do, northerners are into airline business too when it affect peace airline it will affect other northerners, so you ve aturu sense,there are places Buhari's power won't reach against igbo people like our girl in super falcon or our boys in super Eagle buhari power reach there, fulani dont will play football , so bad for buhari

2 Likes

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by meetirimiya: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2021
your:

Lalasticlala

Your headline is not in consonant with your explanation.

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by kinglaxon: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2021
WATCH: The Sound of Rain Meditation, Deep Sleep, Relaxing Sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooicMsY9g3g
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by ThrustReverser(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2021
The topic is confusing...
Federal government REMOVED a 7% waiver?
Or they INTRODUCED a 7% waiver.

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by iHart(m): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2021
There is a 7% weaver, then government removes it? I don't understand the headline and the content!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by IgboWarlord(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Jisie ike o!!

Nwanne don't translate biko..Zombie na zombie...
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by 12345baba(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2021
The Headline is misleading

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Ola17: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Lalasticlala your headline gives one the impression that the FG removed an existing 7% waiver on imported aircraft parts instead of the FG granted 7% waiver on imported aircraft parts. Quite misleading.

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by cooooooks(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2021
In a sensible country, the government would thank him for flying to all these countries.

Na wa o.

post=103959536:

This is Beautiful.

Let's hear from the horse's mouth....

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, says it is untrue to say that President Muhammadu Buhari does not like the Igbos.

Onyema defended his viewpoint on Saturday on the grounds that his airline had hugely benefited from the current administration.

I’m a beneficiary of Buhari’s kindness to Igbos – Air Peace boss

“I thank God for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, it is very untrue that he does not like the Igbo.
Without me being a member of his party, or any party, I am a beneficiary of his support for indigenous businesses.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria has given me destinations they have never given anybody, yet I am an Igbo man, from Anambra,” Onyema said on an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS).

Furthermore, he stressed that people should not read negative meanings to the good works of the Buhari administration.

“I don’t know anybody, I don’t have any godfather, President Buhari through his minister, Hadi Sirika, has given me China, London, Portugal, the entire Europe, United States and India.
“He’s even given me Jedda, and I’m not a Muslim; the government has given me about twenty destinations to fly to.”

He added that;
“The President wants equal economic development everywhere.”

These are the Great and True Igbo men true igbos listen to.

More from Air Peace Boss below...... in his own words
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Brother, spend your money while the IPOB is stealing ...

Umuazia wants to come and work for us in Nigeria but God forbid ...

Be strong o !!

tongue

see translation cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by tnewsr: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2021
Good initiative from the FG.
We can help you set this up too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVqHB89IAkk
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2021
meetirimiya:

Your headline is not in consonant with your explanation.

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2021
hush15:
This heading is misleading or should I say confusing...

Rather than use the word "remove" why not "grant"
the op must be a drunk buffoon

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Okoroawusa: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Brother, spend your money while the IPOB is stealing ...

Umuazia wants to come and work for us in Nigeria but God forbid ...

Be strong o !!

tongue
Hahahaha! Wrong translation. I am surprised that someone liked your translation..

Nna, Google translation aburo ya o! Is this how it translates?
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by mfm04622: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103959156:

Lalasticlala

OP, the heading and the story are different! Please amend the topic!

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Okoroawusa: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Baawahala:

see translation cheesy
Oh! You saw it too? I don laugh tire for that translation
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Gentlerespect76: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Though you are an Igbo son undoubtedly, your manner of thinking as expressed in your writeup is patently selfish; akin to the Fulani mentality! So pathetic if you ask me.

Okoroawusa:

Jisie ike o!!

1 Like

Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by helsinkiman(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103959156:

Lalasticlala

Misleading headline. It shld read, FG removes 7% tax ....
Re: FG Removes 7% Waiver On Aircraft, Spares by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Company Selling Kerosene To Airlines As Jet Fuel! / Fuel Scarcity: Commuters Groan, As Transport Fares Increase In Ogun / Truck On Fire At Ladipo Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.