Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Before You Welcome A Complete Stranger Into Your Home, Watch This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Welcome A Complete Stranger Into Your Home, Watch This (303 Views)

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / TB Joshua's First Daughter Sarah And Husband Welcome A Baby Boy On 12th June / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Welcome A Complete Stranger Into Your Home, Watch This by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Before You Welcome A Complete Stranger Into Your Home, Watch This by Shokoloko(f): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
hello Sir, Could you please take off your video from my thread? No pastors were mentioned there

In any case, the bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood, so I do not believe that you are doing this of your own. Something must have made you do it.
I was almost getting upset but this is a distraction. I will not be distracted by Satan. We overcome by the blood, the word and out testimonies, so I cannot stop testifying. And I pray that you will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and join me in sharing testimonies, not to glorify any pastor but to glorify God, who reigns forever.

Peace.

Satan, just so you know, the more you put a stumbling block in front of me, the more I will praise God. You lost the battle 2000 years ago
Re: Before You Welcome A Complete Stranger Into Your Home, Watch This by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Shokoloko:

Satan, just so you know, the more you put a stumbling block in front of me, the more I will praise God. You lost the battle 2000 years ago

What is this one talking about and who is sir? grin

(1) (Reply)

The Sudden Rise In Forest Wildfires And Climate Change Agendas / Why I Will Never Be A Member Of Any Church And Will Never Encourage My Children / REVEALED: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice – Chioma Ifemeludike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.