Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Cramming Will Make You Fail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cramming Will Make You Fail (285 Views)

If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here / Is Reading Aloud Cramming? / Is Cramming Effective For Scholars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cramming Will Make You Fail by Justseyii(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Cramming Will Make You Fail

Over the years, our tutors have been advising students on how dangerous cramming is to their academic pursuit but the majority of them never listen (for reasons best known to them)

Students go through an all-night cramming session and they feel so accomplished, especially the ones that go to night class, spending the entire time cramming their notes and textbooks, as far as we are concerned you are making a very brilliant dish, a dish called a disaster.

I CAN CRAM FOR TESTS BUT NOT EXAMS

A lot of students have certain misconceptions about cramming, many see it as a means to an end, and we don’t blame them, instead, we will apportion most of the blame to teachers & lecturers who encourage students to answer test & examination questions as the textbooks says ”word for word” but what is the true essence of education if your brain is empty at the end of every examination period.

No! You shouldn’t cram for tests or exams, they won’t do you any good. We ate student village has crammed too, but that doesn’t make it right, we are not perfect students either but we try to practice what we preach every now and then starting with a controversial topic like cramming. And cramming for a test is literally a very bad decision to make as a student in any University or tertiary institution.

Recognition isn’t the same thing as knowledge.

You haven’t necessarily learned anything if you just recognize the info. Learning is a far more

Keeo reading https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/cramming-will-make-you-fail/
Re: Cramming Will Make You Fail by Badca81: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2021
The secret to cramming is starting it the first day you get your notes . if you start on the night or few days to your exam you won't be able to pass. That's how I read and it makes it easier for me
Re: Cramming Will Make You Fail by Justseyii(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Badca81:
The secret to cramming is starting it the first day you get your notes . if you start on the night or few days to your exam you won't be able to pass. That's how I read and it makes it easier for me

So you mean cramming makes it easy for you or studying?

Would appreciate if you drop a comment on the source post here..

https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/cramming-will-make-you-fail/

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Abu 2021 Putme Screening Examination Registration Has Commenced / Courses Offered At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University / Mountain Top University Part-time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.