Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Amcon/hcdc Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amcon/hcdc Test (4396 Views)

New Jobs At HCDC Limited(instant Employment With CV Submit) / Entry Level Customer Service Representative At HCDC Limited / Amcon Interview Next Phase! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amcon/hcdc Test by babysim86: 9:26am On May 13, 2011
hi house. i received a text message dis morning from AMCON/HCDC dat der will b a computer based test tomorrow. anybody with idea of wat 2 expect 4rm d test. thanks
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by salius: 9:34am On May 13, 2011
I also got the text but i have checked my mail and dey are yet to send me a mail. Pls can anybody give me the details of the test? Venue and Time.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by georgywest(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2011
i also received the text msg. They said information have been sent to my mail, when i checked i couldnt find any. Pls what is the details of d mail and where is the lagos venue and time?
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by babysim86: 9:48am On May 13, 2011
i've checked my box too and its not der.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by georgywest(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2011
then i guess the problem should be from them. Hopefully they will send it later. Also I have been trying to reach them on phone but they were nt picking up my calls.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by babysim86: 10:12am On May 13, 2011
i applied for d position of a graduate trainee and i dont know wat 2 expect from d test. any idea?
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by babylawyr(f): 11:39am On May 13, 2011
I received a txt tooo and as at nw I've not received d email.does any body knw wat a computer based test means and wat to expect?
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by honiye(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2011
Pls I got this text too but some text are missing which didnt reveal the detail of the msg, someone should help me with the venue and time for the test. Thx.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by sey2(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2011
they have text me 2times to come for test but i din't go because i don't know what they are into, DID ANYONE WHAT THEY ARE INTO?
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by SAMonyeka: 1:22pm On May 13, 2011
HELLO AND GUD DAY EVERYONE I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM I LIVE IN ABUJA,IN NIGERIA PLEASE I NEED A GUD JOB TO BE ABLE TO CATER FOR MY FAMILY,PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO BE UP DATED.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by linusphil: 1:35pm On May 13, 2011
if you need amcon/hcdc previous test question papers,call this no.:07041403628.ask of Taiye
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by babylawyr(f): 1:49pm On May 13, 2011
@linusphil AMCON was estabilished last year by d FG cos of the ecomonic situation in Nigeria. TAKE NOTICE that this is their first major recruitement,so wher did u get ur past questions from? BUYER BEWARE
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by bumba1234: 2:57pm On May 13, 2011
help me to help you, HCDC handled NNPC test, if they did, what was NNPC test format then, anyone knows?
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by yuzedo: 3:03pm On May 13, 2011
linusphil/taiye, ur a scammer, just like your father!! test papers ko, BRT jam u there! angry angry
. . . i was coming to post a topic on this same issue. . i see that i've been beaten to it. i hope they rectify whatever glitch they're facing and send us test venue and details soonest! (between now and midnite) undecided
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by chykachick: 3:12pm On May 13, 2011
Hi,i also got d text message but yet to receive the mail.i got d venue 4rm naijahotjobs. adebayo akande avenue by awolowo house ikeja.by 10am.like i said 4rm naijahotjobs.sucess.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by bumba1234: 3:21pm On May 13, 2011
so no one did NNPC test and can post the format? angry
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by kevoh(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2011
bumba1234:

help me to help you, HCDC handled NNPC test, if they did, what was NNPC test format then, anyone knows?

Philips Consulting handled NNPC test not HCDC.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by bumba1234: 3:27pm On May 13, 2011
thanks for the info, so back to square 1 den, sad
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by glo12(f): 3:58pm On May 13, 2011
Anyone with d venue test venue for port harcourt?
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by glo12(f): 4:00pm On May 13, 2011
Anyone with d test venue for port harcourt?
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by JahMan1: 4:05pm On May 13, 2011
Any experienced hire invited?
HCDC has been sending me mails to update some of my details which I did.
But I noticed they were committing errors.
I do hope they do this recruitment well.

In God I trust.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by babysim86: 4:16pm On May 13, 2011
@jah man, when did you recieve d mails because i not gotten any
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by Amjustme: 6:40am On May 14, 2011
Wish you guys the very best, i was not invited.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by yuzedo: 8:49am On May 14, 2011
am just me, sorry to hear. Lemme not try any futile, religion-based consolation, Cheers and thanks.
@ all, Well, we finally got the subsequent sms at 12am giving us d details needed. Best of luck to all of us, May the best man win and may nepotism not put us at a disadvantage,
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by babylawyr(f): 8:35pm On May 14, 2011
@all hello evy1 I was invited for d test bt I didn't attend,as I was not in town(angry face).pls can any1 tell me how
It went and if ther was a crowd ther(like NNPC test)nd wat d questions wher like. Tanks
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by JahMan1: 5:00pm On May 17, 2011
Let us hear from those who attended the test please.
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by nylawal(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2011
Pls, is it only graduate trainees that were called for tests. I applied for Estate officer is there anyone in this cathegory? Thanks!
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by kutest(f): 12:57pm On May 24, 2011
Those who attended d test on d 14th pls wat was d questn like, jus got invited 4 a test dis saturday,pls wat shud I expect
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by babylawyr(f): 1:00pm On May 24, 2011
Jst got invited for the test again myself.
@kutest I heard it was GMAT and d time ws not enof.
So finger crossed
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by JahMan1: 2:30pm On May 24, 2011
@Kutest and Babylawyr,
Did you guys apply for Graduate Trainee position?
Re: Amcon/hcdc Test by babylawyr(f): 2:39pm On May 24, 2011
Honestly,I dnt rem d position I applied for bt yes I tink its graduate trainee position.

(1) (Reply)

Uba Pay 4 Fresher / Want To Become A Model ? (modelling Vacancies) / N-power Question Format, Assessment Date and Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.