Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body (1069 Views)

What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by rottennaija(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by paqman: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2021
No be today we start to eat bread , even before you are born am not saying this just stop am a baker
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by heniford2: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2021
paqman:
No be today we start to eat bread , even before you are born am not saying this just stop am a baker
you dey mind the idiotic idiot way post that stuff na today we begin eat bread
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by rottennaija(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
paqman:

Did you watch the video?
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by rottennaija(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
heniford2:
you dey mind the idiotic idiot way post that stuff an today we begin eat bread

Did you watch the video?
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by heniford2: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
rottennaija:

Did you watch the video?
why would I do so is like saying drinking water is bad undecided
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by rottennaija(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
heniford2:
why would I do so is like saying drinking water is bad undecided

Ok, I needed to respond to your comment here
heniford2:
but opted to ask first. Then I realise it would be a waste of my time and energy.
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by Sirchef: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
I love bread.
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by Greatzeus(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
At the last super guess what The Son of God ate as his last meal with his disciples on earth? Bread of course.
Op stop copying and pasting crap,not every information on the internet is correct. Anybody can post and upload anything on the internet.
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by rottennaija(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Greatzeus:
At the last super guess what The Son of God ate as his last meal with his disciples on earth? Bread of course.
Op stop copying and pasting crap,not every information on the internet is correct. Anybody can post and upload anything on the internet.
Did you watch the video?
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by rottennaija(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2021
heniford2:
Greatzeus:

Knowledge is free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpNX6ef_L1U

Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by rottennaija(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2021

Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by KNOWMORE56: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Greatzeus:

The man did not say don't eat bread ; but he did say eat healthy bread

But it's natural for people attack any opinion against what they like or love.

in as much as I like bread, it must not be at the expense of my health
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by KNOWMORE56: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2021
rottennaija:

Ok, I needed to respond to your comment here but opted to ask first. Then I realise it would be a waste of my time and energy.

But it's natural for people to attack any opinion against what they like or love.

Therefore, ignore the attackers!
Re: The Shocking Effect Of What Bread Does To The Brain And Body by rottennaija(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

But it's natural for people to attack any opinion against what they like or love.

Therefore, ignore the attackers!

I tire oo. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Pick The Ideal Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber For Usage At Home? / Familial Spastic Paraplegia Aka Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia / Pls Help,blood Drops After Weeks Of D & C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.