Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] (5528 Views)

Igbos Didn't Vote For Abiola: Separating Facts From Calumny / How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

This guy matter seriously O!! Maybe he get shop for one Ijaw community and our girls no gree for am
e be like so.... i dey see am 4in bodi..
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

He will soon login has either ThEGodFaThEr104, fozapi ,Tranquility360
you correct.... he is already logging..out for the other accounts.
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by tutudesz: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
e be like so.... i dey see am 4in bodi..
He just carry us for head, everyday Ijaw this Ijaw that undecided
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by tutudesz: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
you correct.... he is already logging..out for the other accounts.
Just check the date of registration for anybody were support am, Dem just join nairaland like 3-4 months ago

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

He just carry us for head, everyday Ijaw this Ijaw that undecided
i can see his problem is worst than those under boko haram captive..
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by tutudesz: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
i can see his problem is worst than those under boko haram captive..
This one na mental and spiritual problem
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

Just check the date of registration for anybody were support am, Dem just join nairaland like 3-4 months ago
okeeyy...i see....
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by tutudesz: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
okeeyy...i see....
He will be back with a new thread
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

This one na mental and spiritual problem
too much of cocaine is very bad... tel dem to stop doing drug, bt dem nor go gri...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:
He will be back with a new thread
i don get am
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by tutudesz: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
too much of cocaine is very bad... tel dem to stop doing drug, bt dem nor go gri...
Dem no go hear
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Obdk: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Na only una de insult everybody. Give me one reason to like you or anybody related to you?

Who be dis one... Why will anyone want inconsequential people to like him...

Can you name one successful Ijaw person in history...

Go rest mumu

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by 143WaZoBia: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Obdk:

Go rest mumu
I’m proudly Yoruba but does someone need to be successful in your own term for you to like them? Must you worship money? When will you understand that biologically no homo sapient is better than another? In this world we are all the same. That’s what you will find in the southwest. Everyone is welcomed with open arms, and with love.
Telling someone to name one successful Ijaw person in history is very harsh please don’t talk about people like that. Any Ijaw man reading that will find it hard to like your kinsmen.
Please I beg you.
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Davinity: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
then what do you want us to do?
should we leave our NDR or Ijaw republic to join biafra??
let me know your answer first.... dont write full text book for me o.... just give me answer..
Abe we can join forces with the Igbos break out of the toxic relationship called Nigeria and agree on a new name for the country other than Biafra and all the other obnoxious names... We do not have any business with those head slamming parasitic terrorists
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Owerri1stSon: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Na only una de insult everybody. Give me one reason to like you or anybody related to you?

Go and die with your like dude.. No body cares..

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Davinity:
Abe we can join forces with the Igbos break out of the toxic relationship called Nigeria and agree on a new name for the country other than Biafra and all the other obnoxious names... We do not have any business with those head slamming parasitic terrorists
be direct in your answer...
i asked again....should we leave Ijaw republic to join biafra..?..
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Davinity: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
be direct in your answer...
i asked again....should we leave Ijaw republic to join biafra..?..
Oga I believe you understand English

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Obdk:

Go rest mumu
the last time i checked igbo the remain the most inconsequential tribe in africa....... igbo have no single successful person......igbo only have successful in ritualists and successful in baby factory runners....... big for nothing tribe...hausas and yorubas oppressing you inconsequential igbos politically........ big for nothing shameless tribe...... ibo has turned to 5th class citizen...
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Davinity:
Oga I believe you understand English
then i dont get your message..
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
what do you want us to do then?

do you mean we should be under the forsaken name Biafra created by God forsaken ojukwu?

what exactly do you want the Ijaws to do now?

We break-out together, and then we all go our separate ways; or how do you think people escape from 'prison' - alone? Go and watch prison break. They must spell out everything for you. Dumbo!

2 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Niwdog(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

who insulted you?
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by SaintBishop: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

shut up,i will stop the ijaw threads if ijaws stop insulting igbos that want freedom and ipob and kanu and then i will stop,if you agree to stop say it now and i will stop

Heartbender
tutudesz

nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop

Oga why are you quoting me up and down? What do you igbos want from ijaws? You igbos should leave us alone habeg!
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

are you not even supposed to insult your own elders?what have they done for you?they sold you to the fulani for yrs,your oil is shipped to sokoto and you get 3%,your elder deserve insults,same we way insult our own igbo elders,kanu is talking about freedom for all
bros why can’t u people stop giving this irrelevant minorities attention Why why Even tho me and yorubas they fight for nairaland atleast na dem be the only tribe wey stand shoulder to shoulder with igbos u don ever see yoruba man dey banter with itsekiri or urhobo or ijaw for nairaland Cos dem know their levels why dont u ignore this useless shithole tribes for once why is it hard Na wa ooo
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

We break-out together, and then we all go our separate ways; or how do you think people escape from 'prison' - alone? Go and watch prison break. They must spell out everything for you. Dumbo!
disgraceful why not lick his balls and beg for more alliance, i no blame una na nnamdi kanu cause all this,, if the idiot hasn’t said stupid shitś who give this useless minorities mouth to dey yarn okpata near igbo man
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
the last time i checked igbo the remain the most inconsequential tribe in africa....... igbo have no single successful person......igbo only have successful in ritualists and successful in baby factory runners....... big for nothing tribe...hausas and yorubas oppressing you inconsequential igbos politically........ big for nothing shameless tribe...... ibo has turned to 5th class citizen...
baba sharap joor you type like a kid.... you are anything but ijaw.... ur stink reeks of ewedu tho ....childish animal
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
baba sharap joor you type like a kid.... you are anything but ijaw.... ur stink reeks of ewedu tho ....childish animal
igbos are half dead people na.....you knew it.... thats why they begging superior Ijaws........ inconsequential big for nothing tribe...
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

break out together is not a problem.......you people should come join Ijaw republic let break out...

let us all come together and break out under the name Ijaw republic then later we all go our different ways...

this will be a good idea...
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

go watch spartacus and know what to do....... all the millions of slaves dwelled under the name spartacus because he a warrior and best fighter.......same way let us all dwelled under the name Ijaw and get freedom....... as we all know Ijaw is the warrior tribe and the most powerful tribe...

for the entire south to get freedom, we need to embraced Izon-ibe republic.... because we have war strategics...
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by jude79(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Oops my bad. I thought you guys were talking about crude oil.
Of course there’s palm oil in okemesi too

Yea, there's palm oil in Okemesi, and unfortunately for lazy bones palm oil is the future than crude oil.

2 Likes

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by jude79(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
break out together is not a problem.......you people should come join Ijaw republic let break out...

let us all come together and break out under the name Ijaw republic then later we all go our different ways...

this will be a good idea...

No wahala, so where is the ijaw republic secessionist body.

1 Like

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Davinity: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Captain8:
then i dont get your message..
Oya leave na... This one fit be hausa man
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Davinity:
Oya leave na... This one fit be hausa man
ok...bye bye...
Ijaw republic is our goal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Ministerial Nominees & Designations / Patience Jonathan Releases Another Bomb | DOWNLOAD AUDIO / Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.