Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] (5535 Views)

Igbos Didn't Vote For Abiola: Separating Facts From Calumny / How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Captain8(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
jude79:

No wahala, so where is the ijaw republic secessionist body.
INC and IYC

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
bros why can’t u people stop giving this irrelevant minorities attention Why why Even tho me and yorubas they fight for nairaland atleast na dem be the only tribe wey stand shoulder to shoulder with igbos u don ever see yoruba man dey banter with itsekiri or urhobo or ijaw for nairaland Cos dem know their levels why dont u ignore this useless shithole tribes for once why is it hard Na wa ooo

i like this advise,i will keep posting about ijaw stupidity,but according to your advise i will stop tagging those ijaw fools and i wont even respond to them anymore,who know ijaw sef?in africa nobody knows the ijaws not to talk of the world,infact i mess up responding to those idiots
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by tutudesz: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

i like this advise,i will keep posting about ijaw stupidity,but according to your advise i will stop tagging those ijaw fools and i wont even respond to them anymore,who know ijaw sef?in africa nobody knows the ijaws not to talk of the world,infact i mess up responding to those idiots

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by tutudesz: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
disgraceful why not lick his balls and beg for more alliance, i no blame una na nnamdi kanu cause all this,, if the idiot hasn’t said stupid shitś who give this useless minorities mouth to dey yarn okpata near igbo man
See this useless thing
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
bros why can’t u people stop giving this irrelevant minorities attention Why why Even tho me and yorubas they fight for nairaland atleast na dem be the only tribe wey stand shoulder to shoulder with igbos u don ever see yoruba man dey banter with itsekiri or urhobo or ijaw for nairaland Cos dem know their levels why dont u ignore this useless shithole tribes for once why is it hard Na wa ooo
i know you not yoruba..... you are an ipob with usual impostor habit.... yorubas are sensible people so they wont speak in this reckless manner...

Ijaw is far bigger than your inconsequential igbo tribe..... you small dot
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by richmond500: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
mocey:

shut up,i will stop the ijaw threads if ijaws stop insulting igbos that want freedom and ipob and kanu and then i will stop,if you agree to stop say it now and i will stop

Heartbender
tutudesz

nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop

why do u guys give this dude audience?
Especially captain8 and tutudesz

If u just snub him, he'll get tired someday.

I hate coming online to see yeye mentions
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by tutudesz: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
richmond500:
why do u guys give this dude audience?
Especially captain8 and tutudesz

If u just snub him, he'll get tired someday.

I hate coming online to see yeye mentions
Ok will stop commenting shocked
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by mocey: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

Ok will stop commenting shocked

LOL..after i already ignored you,your friend richmond500 just get data to come online
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by jude79(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Captain8:
INC and IYC

Igbo national conference (I N C)
Igbo youth Congress (I Y C)

We great Igboes hate subjugating minorities like the fulani, so those names can't do grin
such abbreviationn can mean anything, so be creative, or are saying that your ancestor that gave us the name biafra is more creative than you, since you believe that the name biafra suggested by your ancestor, an ijaw man is not okay for all the ethnic groups involved, which name according to your knowledge will be more appropriate, your time starts now. wink
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Thoh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
jude79:

Igbo national conference (I N C)
Igbo youth Congress (I Y C)

We great Igboes hate subjugating minorities like the fulani, so those names can't do grin
such abbreviationn can mean anything, so be creative, or are saying that your ancestor that gave us the name biafra is more creative than you, since you believe that the name biafra suggested by your ancestor, an ijaw man is not okay for all the ethnic groups involved, which name according to your knowledge will be more appropriate, your time starts now. wink
before i answer your question you should put proper full name meaning to the IYC and INC.... IYC and INC have nothing to do with igbo.... dont you ever rubbish our names again..be warned...
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Thoh(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
jude79:

No wahala, so where is the ijaw republic secessionist body.
IYC
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Thoh(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

We break-out together, and then we all go our separate ways; or how do you think people escape from 'prison' - alone? Go and watch prison break. They must spell out everything for you. Dumbo!
we break out with biafra name... instead let break out with Adaka Boro name
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Thoh(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Davinity:
Abe we can join forces with the Igbos break out of the toxic relationship called Nigeria and agree on a new name for the country other than Biafra and all the other obnoxious names... We do not have any business with those head slamming parasitic terrorists
never will we Ijaws be under the name biafra...
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Sharpsecret01: 12:43am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
count me out of that ur we...speak for yoursef
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by r4bbit: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Am starting to miss that EraseTheDot guy....
Seems like some of you,need to be told the bitter truth
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Thoh(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
count me out of that ur we...speak for yoursef
am speaking for all Ijaws stance not for you ibo man.... Ijaws are Ijaw republic or niger delta republic.....
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Davinity: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
What I'm saying the Igbo are our allies... But the name is the problem
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Thoh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Davinity:
What I'm saying the Igbo are our allies... But the name is the problem
then let them come and we find out a proper name to called our new nation..... if not we cant betrayed Adaka Boro...
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Davinity: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
then let them come and we find out a proper name to called our new nation..... if not we cant betrayed Adaka Boro...
I prefer am Igbo man to an aboki anyday
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Akponmfet: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:
I was just thinking of something now because I was reading something on Facebook where an Ijaw boy was talking about oil, he was saying Igbos want Ijaw oil and I was confused, do Ijaw people really study? How do you accuse Igbos of trying to steal your oil? Or is the oil in abia and imo different?

Fulanis in the North don't have oil but you don't accuse them of trying to steal your oil but we Igbos with oil are the ones that want to steal your oil. Does this make any sense to any human with a functioning brain?

https://www.biafranboys.org/picture-this-ijaws-imagine-if-igbos

Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Akponmfet: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ewu,we have heard this story many times, go and rest.
The Niger Delta people know what they want and what they don't want, what we don't want is Biafra.
Even a 2 year old Niger Delta child knows why the Igbos want the Niger Delta people in Biafra,it's because of our oil and our numerous access to the sea and ally to help you fight the Fulanis.
You will never get any of those 3 things because we cannot live with snakes.
Go and fight your own battle, stop bothering us.
Re: Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] by Thoh(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Davinity:
I prefer am Igbo man to an aboki anyday
ofcourse we preferred igbo to arewas......
but that does not mean igbos should try to lord over great Ijaw

Top 5 Countries That Do Not Celebrate Christmas, No. 2 Surprises Many / PANDEF Holds Consultative Meeting With SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo / Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas