Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

No Assistant Yet Please NL Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Assistant Yet Please NL Family (596 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / I Need Help From Nl Family / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Assistant Yet Please NL Family by ChibufriD(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Please everyone I am 19yrs old boy staying here in the village with my sick mother. Things are not okay for us in my family as I have been struggling so very hard to feed I and my mother and her medication is really causing me a lot. But I have managed to learn my handwork with I cried out sometime ago for help regarding tools box and apprentice fee but help didn't come thou only promise and promises. But to God be the glory I cried to my Oga who decided to do the little he could and now I am done and I still don't have tools box of my own and a shop. Pls Nigeria and World I am asking for your help to set me up Pls. I want to become something great in the future, I don't want to be a regret to my mother and family. I want to become an engineer thou I have no opportunity to continue school but I will when I make money enough to sponsor myself in the uni. Pls hungry want to dry me and my sick mother I have not started work as I don't have tools and shop Pls check my pinned post

213 2463 894
Duru Chibuike
U.B.A

I really want to work but no shop and tools for me yet and my mother is very sick so is very hard for me I don't want to be doing street slavery job and go home with 500 or 700 when I have a handwork that can help me and my family. Please good heart people help me out please. My whatsapp number is on my profile you can call me on a video call to confirm my situation if you want pls
Re: No Assistant Yet Please NL Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
SHATTAP YOU CRIMINAL!!!!! aint you the same Dur Chibuike last november that used the profile FALEXDURU (and same acc number) to beg/defraud NLers with fake stories? now you changed format and came back again to beg with another BS story, abi?! may god punish you, THIEF!!!!

Falexduru:
Good day everyone. Please I'm Duru Friday Chibuike and I am 19yrs old below is my 2020 WAEC result and some of my photos but there is no hope for school for now and I have handwork I want to move on with. I am begging everyone With a good heart to pls assist me to buy tools and also pay for the training where I want to upgrade my knowledge Pls. My handwork is generator repairing. I really want to start by January here is my WhatsApp number for more details +234 901 713 0604
Falexduru:
I am 19yrs old dis is my 2020 WAEC result but no hope for school I have handwork I want to move on with. I am begging every1 to pls assist me to buy the toolbox and 6 months refreshing fee. My handwork is generator repairing. Pls Check other post

here below from your mechanic class and tools begging scam, we can clearly see it is the same acc number...

Re: No Assistant Yet Please NL Family by ChibufriD(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
And how much did you send to me that was scam? Did you even read what i posted before running faster than your shadow? Did you see anyone who said he/she paid for the apprentice class or bought the toolsbox for me last year? Do you know or did you not see how i explained in this my post how I managed to reach an agreement with the God sent man (my oga) who later upgraded me!! You can check all the hundreds of sensible viewers of my post without this kind of bitter heart reply, is better you jump than falling your hands under my posts. God will send an understandable soul who will see the effort in me and assist me. Adding more to my depression will not put food on your table. I am struggling to be a great Engineer in the future but (mummy thank you) children will think I am joking until when God will decide to turn things around for me. Thank you so much and please be nice to people around you nobody knows tomorrow. I am just 19yrs old but life has thought me a lot already
MrBrownJay1:
SHATTAP YOU CRIMINAL!!!!! aint you the same Dur Chibuike last november that used the profile FALEXDURU (and same acc number) to beg/defraud NLers with fake stories? now you changed format and came back again to beg with another BS story, abi?! may god punish you, THIEF!!!!

here below from your mechanic class and tools begging scam, we can clearly see it is the same acc number...
Re: No Assistant Yet Please NL Family by ahnie: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
At the op atop me,I don't see how this guy is a scammer/criminal.i ve re-read your bursting post like thrice but still ain't clicking.

Maybe I 'd cc dobnina to put the clues together.
Re: No Assistant Yet Please NL Family by ChibufriD(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Even when I asked anyone willing to help should call me on a video call. Can a scammer ever say such?? If I don't need help or if I am a scammer will I say such even told everyone my location that face to face visitation is also allowed. What else do they want me to say for anyone to believe me. The bitter heart ones are just using their (I THINK I THINK) Negative thoughts to spoil the mind of those willing to help me. They are just adding more to my depression but its okay.
ahnie:
At the op atop me,I don't see how this guy is a scammer/criminal.i ve re-read your bursting post like thrice but still ain't clicking.

Maybe I 'd cc dobnina to put the clues together.
Re: No Assistant Yet Please NL Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
ChibufriD:
And how much did you send to me that was scam? Did you even read what i posted before running faster than your shadow? Did you see anyone who said he/she paid for the apprentice class or bought the toolsbox for me last year? Do you know or did you not see how i explained in this my post how I managed to reach an agreement with the God sent man (my oga) who later upgraded me!! You can check all the hundreds of sensible viewers of my post without this kind of bitter heart reply, is better you jump than falling your hands under my posts. God will send an understandable soul who will see the effort in me and assist me. Adding more to my depression will not put food on your table. I am struggling to be a great Engineer in the future but (mummy thank you) children will think I am joking until when God will decide to turn things around for me. Thank you so much and please be nice to people around you nobody knows tomorrow. I am just 19yrs old but life has thought me a lot already

shattap you criminal!!! i guess your oga also asked you to change profile so you could bring back another BS story, abi? nobody gave you money on that other profile so you changed it and came back for new OLE/BARAWO marketing campaign, abi?!?!?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ola Ibironke A.k.a Dudu Heritage In Sudden Death / Girlfriend Gave Clothes To Her Boyfriend's Younger Brother To Wash.right Or Wron / Toyota Corolla 2010 Model 08106206317

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.