Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Told Igboho To Stay Away The Day Benin Police Searched My House -associate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Igboho To Stay Away The Day Benin Police Searched My House -associate (338 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away The Day Benin Police Searched My House -associate by manofnoble(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
A protracted-time affiliate of Yoruba Nation arrowhead, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho, has narrated how he advised the activist to cease visiting his residence in Cotonou, Benin Republic, the day policemen got here to survey his home.

The activist’s affiliate, who spoke on situation of anonymity, due to the character of the matter, advised The PUNCH that earlier than Igboho’s ordeal with the Nigerian authorities started in January 2021, the activist often lodged in his home every time he got here to the Benin Republic.

Nevertheless, the supply stated he advised the activist to not go to his place when the police in the Benin Republic got here to survey his home earlier within the 12 months.

Recall that presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, had stated in January that the then Inspector-Basic of Police, Mohammed Adamu, had ordered the arrest of Igboho, who rose to prominence when he issued and enforced an ultimatum to ‘killer herders’ within the

continue reading

https://247newsupdate.gonewscloud.com/2021/07/22/i-told-igboho-to-stay-away-the-day-benin-police-searched-my-house-associate/
Re: I Told Igboho To Stay Away The Day Benin Police Searched My House -associate by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2021

(1)

Sunday Igboho's Lawyer Ibrahim Salami Speaks Out In Yoruba / U.S. Court Orders FBI To Arrest, Detain Abba Kyari Over Hushpuppi D / Anambra 2021: Defected APC Guber Aspirants Won't Affect Our Chances Of Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.