Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. (5499 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please Nairalanders could you help me make a choice between these countries. GAMBIA, ZAMBIA and RWANDA. Which of these 3 countries do you know is best to relocate to and establish a business. I mean a country with better security, peaceful, friendly people and good business environment. Please I'm requesting from those who are well traveled within African countries and are well knowledgeable about each of these countries. I need your first hand info regarding these countries. Your suggestion will be well appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by Ynix(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Please Nairalanders could you help me make a choice between these countries. GAMBIA, ZAMBIA and RWANDA. Which of these 3 countries do you know is best to relocate to and establish a business. I mean a country with better security, peaceful, friendly people and good business environment. Please I'm requesting from those who are well traveled within African countries and are well knowledgeable about each of these countries. I need your first hand info regarding these countries. Your suggestion will be well appreciated. Thanks.
Oga na Rwanda na, that is the Dubai of Africa presently

5 Likes

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ynix:

Oga na Rwanda na, that is the Dubai of Africa presently
Thanks, sir for your reply, but may i ask. Have you been to Rwanda before and why do you think is better than the other two, and also the Dubai of Africa? Your response will be well appreciated, sir. Thanks once again.
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by Ynix(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Thanks, sir for your reply, but may i ask. Have you been to Rwanda before and why do you think is better than the other two, and also the Dubai of Africa? Your response will be well appreciated, sir. Thanks once again.
Zambia's economy is weak same is Gambia, but for Rwanda lots of construction project going on. Not to long they started a $5 Billion Airport Construction of which the Government of Qatar invested $3 Billion. Whether it is jobs, artisanship or business Rwanda stands out of the three. The ease of doing business is so wonderful

5 Likes

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by blessedchild234(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
does these mean that rwanda economy is good,are they part of the countries that ban VC'S?
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ynix:

Zambia's economy is weak same is Gambia, but for Rwanda lots of construction project going on. Not to long they started a $5 Billion Airport Construction of which the Government of Qatar invested $3 Billion. Whether it is jobs, artisanship or business Rwanda stands out of the three. The ease of doing business is so wonderful
So many thanks to u bro. I have read and heard so many wonderful things about that country Rwanda, so I had to ask to be double sure particularly between Rwanda and Gambia before making up my mind on any of the two. But pls don't be offended for asking u more questions bro. I want to ask, apart from these 3 countries I mentioned here, is there any other country in any part of Africa u can recommend for migration that's better than RWANDA? Pls I really appreciate your contribution so far. Thanks, sir.
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
blessedchild234:
does these mean that rwanda economy is good,are they part of the countries that ban VC'S?
Wats VCS pls
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by Ynix(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
So many thanks to u bro. I have read and heard so many wonderful things about that country Rwanda, so I had to ask to be double sure particularly between Rwanda and Gambia before making up my mind on any of the two. But pls don't be offended for asking u more questions bro. I want to ask, apart from these 3 countries I mentioned here, is there any other country in any part of Africa u can recommend for migration that's better than RWANDA? Pls I really appreciate your contribution so far. Thanks, sir.
Everything is based on your skill sets, financial acumen and level of expertises in your field.
Based on Statistics, these countries comes top in terms of standard of living
MAURITIUS
SEYCHELLES
BOTSWANA
GHANA
CAPE VERDE
NAMIBIA
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
SOUTH AFRICA.

No matter where you go, there is no where you can't make good money if you have the right money making skills.
In case you need mentorship you can reach out to me, though it is paid. Chat me up on 08089456258

6 Likes

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by blessedchild234(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Wats VCS pls
virtual currencies
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by Bifwoli: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Ynix:

I know you're lying big time when i see $5bn airport for Rwanda . Why would a small country with less than 1m visitors per yr spend over half her annual GDP and over 125% of Rwanda's annual budget to build a $5bn airport?

Even bigger countries like Nigeria,Kenya , Angola or Ethiopia haven't seen the need to build a $5bn airport. Actually Rwanda's new airport is only $450m - that's less than 10% of the outrageous figures you quoted in costs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by Ynix(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Bifwoli:
I know you're lying big time when i see $5bn airport for Rwanda . Why would a small country with less than 1m visitors per yr spend over half her annual GDP and over 125% of Rwanda's annual budget to build a $5bn airport?

Even bigger countries like Nigeria,Kenya , Angola or Ethiopia haven't seen the need to build a $5bn airport. Actually Rwanda's new airport is only $450m - that's less than 10% of the outrageous figures you quoted in costs.

I made a mistake in the figure, I just discovered it is $1.3 Billion and Qatar airways bought a stake with $780 million
You can check https://www.africanaerospace.aero/qatari-boost-for-rwanda-s-new-airport.html

3 Likes

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2021
gimakon:

Mauritius
Seychelles
Namibia

These are the only nations making sense on your list. The rest are complete opposites. Mauritius is the best , seychelles is way costly.
Rwanda is another making sense nation. I've been there and I can comfortably tell you to move there, but have a lot of money when coming with you.
Thanks bro. Pls are u in Rwanda now? And what part of Rwanda are u suggesting I move to? Which line of business would u suggest I invest in over there? And indeed from all the countries u quoted Rwanda is the only one I'm interested in. It has more population than the rest. Beside both Mauritius, Seychelles and Namibia are less in population and are very expensive. Have read and heard a lot about those countries and can't go live there even for free. Things are also more expensive in Kigali RWANDA than Nigeria but I learnt is a very neat and secured country. So pls tell me more about the country. Thanks.
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Thanks bro. Pls are u in Rwanda now? And what part of Rwanda are u suggesting I move to? Which line of business would u suggest I invest in over there? And indeed from all the countries u quoted Rwanda is the only one I'm interested in. It has more population than the rest. Beside both Mauritius, Seychelles and Namibia are less in population and are very expensive. Have read and heard a lot about those countries and can't go live there even for free. Things are also more expensive in Kigali RWANDA than Nigeria but I learnt is a very neat and secured country. So pls tell me more about the country. Thanks.

I used to stay in Remera, but i came back to get somethings sorted (Get some good Remote Job and all that) then I should think of going back to Rwanda. The best place to stay is in Kigali City, Nice life, but presently they are in Lockdown.
As for Business, I would not want to advice you judging on the lockdown, its always best to go there and see things for yourself you can venture in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
gimakon:

I used to stay in Remera, but i came back to get somethings sorted (Get some good Remote Job and all that) then I should think of going back to Rwanda. The best place to stay is in Kigali City, Nice life, but presently they are in Lockdown.
As for Business, I would not want to advice you judging on the lockdown, its always best to go there and see things for yourself you can venture in.
Many thanks to u bro. Actually I lived there in 2016 before moving back to Nigeria and like u, I came back cos of something and now I want to go back but was hearing about all those other countries that I listed here that was y I asked to be sure. I lived at Kanombe right opposite KIGALI airport. I was attending Winners chapel at Remera. But I thought they had lifted the lock down ? Or have they entered the second lock down? When did u leave Kigali. I mean wen did u come back to Nigeria?
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by keystone123(m): 12:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Only good for tourist visit. Dont go there for business, they may not approve your business plan and you must set up before approval and immigration will visit and rate your business. They are all looking for white to invest. Try uganda, you will not regret it.

Although, rwandans are friendly, their weather is nice very mountainous, if you like coffee you will enjoy the place, very clean and organised other side is, you must be careful most Rwandans are spy which l dont blame them because they dont want another war, every junction you go you will find police, is a police state, water is expensive, rain is scarce, house rent are very expensive.

If you, still like the place go for school route not business, this will help you alot to study the place while schooling, if you can cope yiu settle after your course. Dont go for short course or training, go for regular program. Like degress, master, phd that is cool, east african university, uni Rwanda etc. I just want to let people know what you about rwanda to avoid waste of time and resource. Many are on this thread that know the fact but difficult to say or tell the truth. Then be careful for fellow Nigerian, so cannot help they will spoil your plan, stay clear, look for other National like ugandan, zambian as your friend. Not all are bad but be vigilant.

It is not all about beauty of a country but is all about how you can live there and survive. The country take rwandan first, I dont blame them it is normal. Many rwandan are equally looking for job so remove getting job over from your mind.
My advise to people considering rwanda to migrate to. Sorry topographic error is there is any, l am feeling sleepy but just want to assist someone by answering most questions.

God bless us.

5 Likes

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by wurrah: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Also consider the level of corruption in each country. They say Rwanda is one of the easiest to set up a business. They do not have corruption. Their tough president wants the country to grow unlike many others.

1 Like

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
keystone123:
Only good for tourist visit. Dont go there for business, they may not approve your business plan and you must set up before approval and immigration will visit and rate your business. They are all looking for white to invest. Try uganda, you will not regret it.

Although, rwandans are friendly, their weather is nice very mountainous, if you like coffee you will enjoy the place, very clean and organised other side is, you must be careful most Rwandans are spy which l dont blame them because they dont want another war, every junction you go you will find police, is a police state, water is expensive, rain is scarce, house rent are very expensive.

If you, still like the place go for school route not business, this will help you alot to study the place while schooling, if you can cope yiu settle after your course. Dont go for short course or training, go for regular program. Like degress, master, phd that is cool, east african university, uni Rwanda etc. I just want to let people know what you about rwanda to avoid waste of time and resource. Many are on this thread that know the fact but difficult to say or tell the truth. Then be careful for fellow Nigerian, so cannot help they will spoil your plan, stay clear, look for other National like ugandan, zambian as your friend. Not all are bad but be vigilant.

It is not all about beauty of a country but is all about how you can live there and survive. The country take rwandan first, I dont blame them it is normal. Many rwandan are equally looking for job so remove getting job over from your mind.
My advise to people considering rwanda to migrate to. Sorry topographic error is there is any, l am feeling sleepy but just want to assist someone by answering most questions.

God bless us.
Oh my brother, thanks so very much and God bless you real good for taken out your time to respond to this. A friend of mine who is a pastor just relocated to Kigali on Wednesday this week, just 3days ago with his family, a wife and a 18yr old daughter, and according to him, the place is very beautiful. But I'm not just looking for beauty but a place where one can invest and have a good returns, since Nigeria of today dosnt seem that promising any more. Pls watever further advise you have will be well appreciated. Thanks once again.
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
wurrah:
Also consider the level of corruption in each country. They say Rwanda is one of the easiest to set up a business. They do not have corruption. Their tough president wants the country to grow unlike many others.
thanks bro for the info
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by ExploreWithToy: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
My preference would be;

1) Rwanda

2) Gambia

3) Zambia
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
ExploreWithToy:
My preference would be;

1) Rwanda

2) Gambia

3) Zambia
Thanks bro, I really appreciate. But could you tell me why you choose those 3 countries over many other countries in Africa.
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by SMGGroup: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
gimakon:

Hello, can i legally relocate to Rwanda using a visit visa. For someone who wants to start a business. What are the chances that it will be approved

1 Like

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2023
SMGGroup:

Hello, can i legally relocate to Rwanda using a visit visa. For someone who wants to start a business. What are the chances that it will be approved

Rwanda is visa free to Nigerian passport
You register your business with RDB for free then bring your money and setup an office after which they give you residence.

1 Like

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
SMGGroup:

You get 30days visit visa at the point of entry for $30. That was the amount paid for visit visa then, though I wouldn't know about now. Business is also good there depending on the type of business you want to do.

1 Like

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by SMGGroup: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
You get 30days visit visa at the point of entry for $30. That was the amount paid for visit visa then, though I wouldn't know about now. Business is also good there depending on the type of business you want to do.

Can the visa be converted to a resident permit
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
SMGGroup:

Can the visa be converted to a resident permit
You don't convert visa to resident permit, u establish business or company then go for resident permit and they will give u after inspecting ur shop or place of business.

1 Like

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by personality1000: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
how much is the fee from Nigeria to Rwanda
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
personality1000:
how much is the fee from Nigeria to Rwanda
Flight fee I guess ? Well I wouldn't know for now, prices of flight fluctuate due to rise of dollar against naira. You may need to check it out with those airline companies or online booking companies.

1 Like

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by Sukersoc: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
keystone123:

God bless us.

You're a really nice guy. Everything you said is 100 hundred percent true.

God bless you for warning those who have ears to hear.
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by AfahaAbia(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ruanda is a very beautiful country. I stayed there for 2 years. If you're looking for job forget it. Stay away from Nigerians there it's better to make friends with other nationalities.

2 Likes

Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by nwadikeokey11: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
AfahaAbia:
Ruanda is a very beautiful country. I stayed there for 2 years. If you're looking for job forget it. Stay away from Nigerians there it's better to make friends with other nationalities.
Are u still in Kigali now or have u left? If u have left the country, how long ago since u left and how is the country now ?
Re: Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. by AfahaAbia(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Are u still in Kigali now or have u left? If u have left the country, how long ago since u left and how is the country now ?

I have been going there since 2016 till date. Came back to Nigeria in February.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US? / Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) / I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.