Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice (5503 Views)

What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Travel Health Insurance And Why You Need It Before You Travel Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm a young guy in my early twenties with a lot of ambitions to "hustle" abroad.
I will really appreciate your collective advice/opinions about my desire.

Insults,criticism & advice will all be welcome.
Thanks as you contribute....
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Neitzsche
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Neitzsche:
At this time and age, you are still thinking of abroad hustle, this ain't the 80's or 90's kid. If you want to succeed in the yanks, try get quality education there first, with exceptional results.
thanks for your contribution but I will appreciate it if you can suggest a cheap country. Canada is my first choice grin
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please do not go and "hustle" without preparation, you will return to Nigeria by the time you are 40yrs old and still be in the same situation as today

My contribution mostly applies to peeps looking to Travel to the US to work (and hustle)
1: Determine what your Interests/Skills are and what level of "Professional/Certified" Expertise and Experience you possess
2: Take Steps to re-tune your Interests/Skills to Jobs that are most sought-after or lacking sufficient Human Capital in the US
3: Take the right training courses and certifications to build a resume that targets the job group you are interested in.
4: Apply for jobs with companies that have been known to sponsor H1B visas to the US.. it may take some time, but successes have been recorded with a cap of 85,000 slots in 2014/2015 - you could be one of those skilled workers to get one. India captured 86% of granted petitions in 2014 (na dem hustle pass)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
voltron:
Please do not go and "hustle" without preparation, you will return to Nigeria by the time you are 40yrs old and still be in the same situation as today

My contribution mostly applies to peeps looking to Travel to the US to work (and hustle)
1: Determine what your Interests/Skills are and what level of "Professional/Certified" Expertise and Experience you possess
2: Take Steps to re-tune your Interests/Skills to Jobs that are most sought-after or lacking sufficient Human Capital in the US
3: Take the right training courses and certifications to build a resume that targets the job group you are interested in.
4: Apply for jobs with companies that have been known to sponsor H1B visas to the US.. it may take some time, but successes have been recorded with a cap of 85,000 slots in 2014/2015 - you could be one of those skilled workers to get one. India captured 86% of granted petitions in 2014 (na dem hustle pass
thanks buddy. I will take my time to check on it
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by eltinomarine(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
sweetboiy:
thanks for your contribution but I will appreciate it if you can suggest a cheap country. Canada is my first choice grin
1st choice? Na jamb form u dy fill? Go DoctoR congo #in yoruba voice
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by JJCE(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
sweetboiy:
check University of Winnipeg, or university of Brandon....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
JJCE:
check University of Winnipeg, or university of Brandon....
what do u mean ?
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Holamidhe(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
sweetboiy:
what do u mean ?

He meant those universities are two of the cheapest in Canada....Just google them
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by sobastical: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
You should also consider your financial stands too brotherly, cos for this kind matter money matter no be play play oo...
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
sobastical:
You should also consider your financial stands too brotherly, cos for this kind matter money matter no be play play oo...
yea, I know about that.
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by sobastical: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
sweetboiy:
yea, I know about that.
Try European schools as well
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
sweetboiy:
Do not go to canada without necessary papers. Na sufferhead o.
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
honey86:

Do not go to canada without necessary papers. Na sufferhead o.
which country would you recommend?
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by togunjumo: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Canada is not a cheap country. what is ur qualification?
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2015
togunjumo:
Canada is not a cheap country. what is ur qualification?
O level
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by gbaskipro: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2015
sweetboiy:
Hi guys,
I'm a young guy in my early twenties with a lot of ambitions to "hustle" abroad.
I will really appreciate your collective advice/opinions about my desire.

Insults,criticism & advice will all be welcome.
Thanks as you contribute....

Go to Singapore
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2015
gbaskipro:

Go to Singapore
Singapore. What do you know about the country? Av u been there before?
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2015
togunjumo:
Singapore naa very expensive country o! O'levels! It's hard to get a job except u go to Europe or d US to do menial jobs. Anyway! can u teach in a primary school? Swaziland is a place for teachers. You can go there
Swaziland? Gist me. *let me consult Google too*
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by gbaskipro: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2015
sweetboiy:
Singapore. What do you know about the country? Av u been there before?

Great country, I worked there, Google it and see, one of the greatest world economy, very beautiful and neat country. Check it out. Google won't lie
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2015
gbaskipro:

Great country, I worked there, Google it and see, one of the greatest world economy, very beautiful and neat country. Check it out. Google won't lie
what kind of work? Consider my qualification, what kind of job can I get there?
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by gbaskipro: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2015
sweetboiy:
what kind of work? Consider my qualification, what kind of job can I get there?

Factory work and so on with your qualification. Hotel works and bar jobs.
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2015
togunjumo:

Swaziland shares border between South Africa and Mozambique. Primary school teachers are paid between E4000 and E6000. Food is not expensive, likewise transportation. You can email me for more info.
i heard the country is not civilise. I also want to know about the standard if living over there?
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
gbaskipro:

Factory work and so on with your qualification. Hotel works and bar jobs.
like how much will I require for her visa?
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
South Africa: what do you guys know about south Africa?
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by Jimdonnet(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2015
voltron:

4: Apply for jobs with companies that have been known to sponsor H1B visas to the US.. it may take some time, but successes have been recorded with a cap of 85,000 slots in 2014/2015 - you could be one of those skilled workers to get one. India captured 86% of granted petitions in 2014 (na dem hustle pass)

God bless your wise head for this sweet suggestion or advice
Re: I Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria. Pls Advice by sammyengr(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2015
gbaskipro:

can get d details of how to secure job der

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Sister Run Her Statement Of Account / GO BAHAMAS (Travel & Visa Guide) / Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.