Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand (28481 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Coolexg: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is serious, most of our police officers lack basic education
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Ogbodavies(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
isokay
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by pickatyouu: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nigeria police recruit mainly senseless and unprofessional bunch.

1 Like

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Waakanda: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nigerian police are powerful against armless citizens.
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by crackhouse(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
I see your point
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Btruth: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
It is well. She even try self she no beat you......NPF...? Only God can reform them.

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Hendtime: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Detain or delay? OP wetin hapun?
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
You should have just used your right hand and forget this unnecessary argument.
What if you had an important place to be at, that’s how you will miss it.
I was brought up to use my right hand while giving someone something.

5 Likes

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Chuknovski(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
pele
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by sammirano3: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
And why cant you give her with right hand. Una go just dey find trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by worldclass68(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
U nah girls wahala grin....
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by spydera: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Normal
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by HUSTLER001: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
You get myndd.no pun intended though.

2 Likes

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by cybriz82(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
U too u for stuck out ur naked ass to her..make e b 1-1 grin
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by EmekaBlue(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Women palava

What's my own...Both d driver woman and d policewoman get problem
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Aforxzy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Some police officers sha can make u mad.
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by dontro(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hia! Wetin we never hear?
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by GABRIEL6036: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
VEXT:
Police is Ur frd, respect them..
Abi eleribu niwo na ni? Don't you read the article? If u don't know what to say just keep mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by pek(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sorry dear. In my country, everyone wants to show power. I wonder what's wrong with giving or collecting with left hand. Will she reject a gift from a senior with left hand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Segzy19: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Stop that shit now. Yoruba culture frowns at it but it's not forbidden. Forbidden because of what?
BIGDADDY000:
I asked her if she was a law enforcement officer or a yoruba culture enforcer

Truth to be told, YORUBA culture forbid that, because its an insult to her,
but as a law enforcement officer and also in this 21st century as well, i think its not a big deal.

NIGERIAN POLICE DO FEEL LIKE GOD SOMETIMES

2 Likes

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Jerryherd: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
A female diamond bank cashier did the same to me at Alaba
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by StrictlyStreet: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Southpaw or not, it wouldn't hurt if you handed her your papers with right hand. Women, una wahala too much.

1 Like

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
GiftedTitty:
The heading made me think you were detained in a cell. Anyway glad you got out. Na Niger we dey, that coconut head of yours wont do you any good. Thank God it was a female and the males weren't ready to back her up or you would be telling a different story... SHALOM.

Did she have her way with her "coconut head"?
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by ledgelessons(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Very funny indeed
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by sylve11: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
If everybody writes out the experience(s) they have had with the NPF, ehn ehn. sad cool
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nigerian police women worst pass the men.. Dem just dey cause nuisance for no reason.. we all know the make officers are always about money
Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Pathokpo: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mynd44:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1418098984640516096.html
You even f up for not making a video recording of the event. It's part of your constitutional rights to make a video recording before allowing an officer of the law to make a search on you or your private property. Most Nigerian police are a bunch of unprofessional touts.

1 Like

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by Judolisco(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Matter wey u suppose comut phone record... U come dey give us chimamanda for here

1 Like

Re: Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand by phemmyfour: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

George Bernard Shaw
Exactly, 40 mins is precious to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.