Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges (9310 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / ‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by LordofNaija: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
This woman is bad news. If I talk wetin I know about her ehh. Internet go freeze. I wonder wetin ohakim dey find for her worn out kpekus. Indeed konji is a leveler
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Ykc2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
Igbos dont follow laws.
No regard for rule of law.
And does not respect any form of leadership Daz y they are in this mess
igbo people are in mess? grin grin you be n'kpi from jalingo

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by melzabull(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
Igbos dont follow laws.
most of you yorubas are utterly senselessness. You that follow rule of law yet your lives are in shambles and rot.

Ezi ofia
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Karemarealty288(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Her name even explained what transpired...AMU Chie Nwa Ohakim...

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Karemarealty288(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
LordofNaija:
This woman is bad news. If I talk wetin I know about her ehh. Internet go freeze. I wonder wetin ohakim dey find for her worn out kpekus. Indeed konji is a leveler

You no see her nose?.....Ohakim find vintage long Clit waka enter trouble.
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by eldoradoxx: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
Igbos dont follow laws.

Igbos don't follow laws? But Ohakim an Igbo man chose to follow law to treat a criminal rather than send bandits and terrorist to kidnap, rape and murder this lady like they do in the part of the country that follow the law.

Igbos have no regard for rule of law - Yet Igbos man took a criminal to be tried in accordance with rule of law by a Hausa Fulani judge in Abuja.
Igbos do not respect any form of leadership ; how has the Yorubas, Hausa Fulanis that followed the useless leaders they have progressed better than the leaderless Igbos.
Who is the model of leadership in present day Nigeria worthy of being followed?
Igbos are in a mess but not in such mess as the rest of the federating units in a criminally organised contraption called Nigeria where mass murder, organized banditry, state sponsored terrorism has become a norm.
Cry for yourself, Igbos are ahead of you already, you dont know it yet because you live in a cocoon of your environment. Travel and see.
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by ReppingNaija: 2:14am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by clarocuzioo(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Is this the old woman Ohakim is dating

The sane question i asked?

A whole former governor that should have plenty sweet sixteen at his disposal, is dating this old woman, what exactly is he enjoying in this woman.

its a big shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity / Pictured: Unveiling The Only Child Of Ex-oil Minister, Diezani Alison-madueke / Nigeria, U.S. Trade Hits $799.9Million In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.