Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Dismissed Pastors Were ‘unfruitful, Blatant Failure,’ – Bishop Oyedepo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dismissed Pastors Were ‘unfruitful, Blatant Failure,’ – Bishop Oyedepo (132 Views)

Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure / Bishop David Oyedepo Sacks Pastors, Gives No Reason For Sack / Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dismissed Pastors Were ‘unfruitful, Blatant Failure,’ – Bishop Oyedepo by NewsGeh: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church International aka Winners’ Chapel has confirmed the sack of some of the church pastors that made the news last week.

Oyedepo said the pastors recently sacked by the church were unfruitful.

The pastor had said, “I was told by the management that the church doesn’t operate at a loss.

“They also told me that the total income that is being generated from my station should be able to cater for my welfare and accommodation, so as a result of low income, I’m hereby dismissed.”

READ MORE: https://newscentral.africa/2021/07/22/dismissed-pastors-were-unfruitful-blatant-failure-bishop-oyedepo/

(1) (Reply)

Dozens Of Wildfires Are Raging In The United States, / Thread For People Whose Phones Have Been Stolen / PMP Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.