Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) (58353 Views)

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details / I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One Room - Obi Cubana / What DJ Cuppy Said When I Started Dating My Boyfriend, Mr Eazi – Temi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by tnerro1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
What of the man that told us he had no shoes, only for him to be president and the wife made enough money to buy the shoe company. I love Nigerian success stories grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by nedekid: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai. God how can I meet this man ?
This man is so handsome !!!
I'm in love again. Not because of money tho.
I know a low budget wannabe of him, he might do just OK for you. He is into the hospitality business and is also a government "contractor" as in he grills vulture meat and earns a handsome 30k ie $58 monthly bmc cash (earns $$$$)
dollars).
Kindly consider him as he is also handsome, short and chubby.
His hobbies are writing trash on nairaland, ass kissing and mastubating.
Nb: he is schizophrenic hence he addresses himself as "we". (multiple personality disorder).

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Then turn to God in prayers
AutoChick4U:
When you do all this and still feel disconnected nkor
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=moneyissweet post=103989114][/quote]

Bleep sad these two bitches are ugly af
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Joysticks:
He said he was driving Okada in lagos to make ends meet at the time.From his profit from Okada business he was saving part of it.It was from the savings he used to build cubana clubs and hotels in Abuja,Lagos and Owerri.

grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Then turn to God in prayers
Lol. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yes Ooo Na God sure pass
AutoChick4U:
Lol. Thanks
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Flirtyjane:
I believe this his story..

My boyfriend was living with his parents when we started dating.

They were feeding him.

7 years later, he is the one feeding the entire and extended family.

His current networth is $2 billion dollars grin

You don meanit
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by geunik(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
doggedfighter:
One room but had serious prospects. grin

It's not about one room, real women can see where you're are going from that one room.

Once they see you have wings. grin grin

They stick.

If not they bounce.

We understand these things.
To Yahoo boys

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Basher8583: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2021
HeadNigga:
I still dey one room o. A smart girl should Grab the opportunity now o.

Dey there dey decive yourself. If you no get the mind to do what that cubana dude did... Notin for you oh. Na oyo you dey.

Lol. Na so legitimate big money dey take come be dat. From one room to .....

Make he talk true about his real source of income and stop wasting our time with tall stories

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by greggng: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Flirtyjane:
I believe this his story..

My boyfriend was living with his parents when we started dating.

They were feeding him.

7 years later, he is the one feeding the entire and extended family.

His current networth is $2 billion dollars grin

You once told us that he is the owner of Facebook ...dangote was your first son

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2021
nedekid:

I know a low budget wannabe of him, he might do just OK for you. He is into the hospitality business and is also a government "contractor" as in he grills vulture meat and earns a handsome 30k ie $58 monthly bmc cash (earns $$$$)
dollars).
Kindly consider him as he is also handsome, short and chubby.
His hobbies are writing trash on nairaland, ass kissing and mastubating.
Nb: he is schizophrenic hence he addresses himself as "we". (multiple personality disorder).
Lol easy nah
grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Anazp: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

It's not about one room, real women can see where you're are going from that one room.

They stick.

If not they bounce.

which one is where you are going?? Even if he wasn't going anywhere can't you stick or are you God?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Anazp: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2021
okwadatigbogal:
Lol... I know this is the one most nairaland boys will like to hear and start bashing women again. The truth is that 95% of those who start from 1 bedroom marriage will still have all their children and retire in 1 bedroom. Not everyone is an Obi Cubana and most cannot be him. He has always had a hustling and succeeding spirit. He is reaping fruits he sowed since his 20s... though he didn't see much of his efforts then, but he is seeing it now. The gospel truth is that your 20s/early 30s is the period for extreme sowing and laying of the ground work. It's the fact of life.
The likelihood of a late 30s or early 40s man who is still living in such conditions at that age to make it is extremely low. That is the fact. So don't be annoyed by trashing women and saying they love money....
It is wiser and more strategic for a woman to marry a struggling guy in his late 20s/30s than a struggling man in his late 30s and above. That is almost a recipe for forever struggling and poverty.
And yes, both man and woman should hustle really hard in their 20s/early 30s....it might not pay immediately, but it will eventually pick up by the grace of God
a man can make it at anytime and you don't need a woman to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2021
VillageHead:
Why bloggers still wan carry this man news encroach for Sunday Igboho week?

Na last week be Obi Cubana own na!
Haha grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by FreeIgboho: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

You didn't grasp one minor detail: HE IS MARRIED!!!
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by MairaRainPromo: 12:51am On Jul 23, 2021
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGnxi24JWbs
[/url]

click the link �� to watch
nnamdi kaun having sex in the hotel with his wife licked

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by FreeIgboho: 12:57am On Jul 23, 2021
candidbabe:
Obi cubana ,
Na man you be

IGBO AMAKA

#ObiCubana for president

He understands the country from ground up, plus he is a fresh face not another recycled politician, and he studied political science!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Unbothered14: 12:58am On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

They stick.

If not they bounce.

This is one thing almost every woman does without stress....They have the ability to visualize a man's prospect...The moment she see wings, even if na under bridge you deh sleep, she is there with you.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Unbothered14: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2021
HeadNigga:
I still dey one room o. A smart girl should Grab the opportunity now o.
Hahahahaha this forum eeeh....Una no deh disappoint at all...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Unbothered14: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Almost same little beginnings with Emoney and his wife juliet wayback in Ajegunle...

A good woman cometh from the Lord....And she brings fortune to the man who finds her.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Unbothered14: 1:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Anazp:
a man can make it at anytime and you don't need a woman to do it.
Calm down...The woman could be your mom or sister giving you the moral boost/heads up...

Not a must say na girlfriend.

Obi cubana's sister works with zenith....do you know how much loan she must have helped him out with to push businesses and take bigger risks that yielded the bigger cash.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by ReppingNaija: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by stayclearofme: 1:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lie lie... Gold digger!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Halle000: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Yankee101: 2:02am On Jul 23, 2021
This guy is digging himself into a bigger hole

No true wealth tries to explain itself unendingly

If you ask me how I made my money, you'll hear it once, if you like hear or not, not my business cos it's legit

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by lomprico(m): 2:24am On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

They stick.

If not they bounce.

that means no real women left anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:39am On Jul 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
And you still get time to comment on nairaland?

It must be 2billion Zimbabwean dollars.
7 years later his position is still that of a boyfriend even with the ²billion dolalrs

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by PastorKosi: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Every great man you see today, has a story. You have a story and I have a story.
Currently I have many stories to tell the world when finally the breakthrough comes. Life is a process and in phases.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by NaBanga: 2:55am On Jul 23, 2021
I was trying to support this guy, but now I see that he is just a liar. I thought he said his grandfather was a sanitation worker for the colonial "masters" and his father helped him establish his business. He claimed to have come from a "rich" family. I am waiting for him to travel to the United States. Let's see if he can avoid meeting Hush Puppi. It's sad that very few Nigerians have a legitimate source of money.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Ruben225571(m): 2:59am On Jul 23, 2021
This Obi Cubana self. E don do us ooooo

Rest nah Man.

Make we hear Unah thing in this country Abeg,
Shift,

Shey ur mama don go heaven, let’s us rest for earth nah! Nawaooh!

I know the next thing you would say is how your woman motivated you and also support you in business while you’re living in one room apartment.. so rest... leave us ooo. Your storyline don do us!

Meant no harm though cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.