Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) (58377 Views)

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details / I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One Room - Obi Cubana / What DJ Cuppy Said When I Started Dating My Boyfriend, Mr Eazi – Temi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 3:17am On Jul 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 3:40am On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
One room but had serious prospects. grin

It's not about one room, real women can see where you're are going from that one room.

Once they see you have wings. grin grin

They stick.

If not they bounce.

We understand these things.

Not all of you understand this joor. Most are too dump to. Most are for the money trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Why is this man talking so much all of a sudden. The fear of EFCC is the beginning of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by DeHill(m): 4:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai. God how can I meet this man ?
This man is so handsome !!!
I'm in love again. Not because of money tho.
Now that's female nature speaking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Staphylococcus: 4:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Same with me too.

Met my wife when I was staying in the forest. We lived inside the forest for 5 years before we relocated to a farm near a village. The kinsmen in the village had to build a hut for us and gifted us with 5 plots of farm land.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:58am On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

It's not about one room, real women can see where you're are going from that one room.

They stick.

If not they bounce.

yinmu...Most of you are after substance, can't even identify prospects

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by hardon1(m): 5:24am On Jul 23, 2021
na so dem dey always talk... When people become successful they paint a humble sorry beginning to make their story interesting. Who was there to prove when he was in the one room.

Na so GEJ come tell us say him no get shoes after he had become president

No wahala sha... I know as a to take lie my own
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by HugeDan(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Flirtyjane:
I believe this his story..

My boyfriend was living with his parents when we started dating.

They were feeding him.

7 years later, he is the one feeding the entire and extended family.

His current networth is $2 billion dollars grin

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by HugeDan(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Spiritually
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Johnchrix(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Why is this man talking so much all of a sudden. The fear of EFCC is the beginning of sense.

Na people de ask am na
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by HugeDan(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=Flirtyjane post=103988098]I believe this his story..

My boyfriend was living with his parents when we started dating.

They were feeding him.

7 years later, he is the one feeding the entire and extended family.

His current networth is $2 billion dollars grin

[Spiritully ]
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Wow,this is a Complete definition of from grass to grace
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

Becos of dudu osun.

Naija women and money. Their sexual stimulant

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:26am On Jul 23, 2021
that one na if
our women go wise up
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Chyma231(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2021
God bless obi Cubana, God bless the real women , God bless us all , Igbo amaka #
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by dagreatman50: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by highoctane: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
It seems you have ran out of your medicine?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by royalmu: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2021
HeadNigga:
I still dey one room o. A smart girl should Grab the opportunity now o.
grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Emperor5(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
There is other guys in the street more handsome than him, If u can love without money you should have stick with one.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Kinematics: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Indabosk4785: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2021
You never see anything... Lool
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Imustnottalk: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2021
distributeinc:
We have other millions of billionaires though undecided

What is news about this, is he now an influencer grin
he is an influencer to others even before his mother's burial maybe you are not current
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by stanliwise(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Anazp:
a man can make it at anytime and you don't need a woman to do it.
Yeah but also understand that his wife was part of his success story. If the wife decide to be a pain in his neck he may not go so far like you see today. So give honor when due, when you see unfortunate wife you will understand what I am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by yusluvad(m): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Your points are extremely valid...
Raymond0008:
Was lecturing a 22 years old girl on my WhatsApp this evening because she’s looking for ready made guy, Yes, she can meet a rich guy only if she’s the guy spec. So how does spec happens, in a hustling days of every guys, we all know the honest girls and the cronies one. Definitely a lady can’t be a man spec not until she have something tangible to offer a guy apart from kpekus. You can only select if you are a Doctor, lawyer or career lady and not just Instagram, filter or selling boxers online apart from this definitely you have to be with him in his hustling days and be honest like I said earlier we all know the good and the bad girls.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2021
I need that kind of story in my life right now.. God answer my prayer..
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

They stick.

If not they bounce.

Hello, good morning my madam. Please I want to know, who is this Obi Cubana people talk about? I appreciate
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Joseph77704: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai. God how can I meet this man ? This man is so handsome !!! I'm in love again. Not because of money tho.
Love kill u there!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by orlaglobal234: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Why i like this man is that he is not a noise maker billionaire like his boy cubana chief priest or like Ned Nwoko, Uspipi and that of benue guy former BBN and others. Also the wife she is very humble woman unlike Reginal Daniel type

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Skmoda(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Weyrey, lie kee you there.....na money fit make you love man. grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by abeliver: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2021
I'm currently staying in a one room apartment with 4 other guys..
all I need now is to start dating.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

Vicky, easy Tiger grin grin grin
I just say it the way it is, I don't care if you are disappointed in me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Show Off Hot Bods At Valentine Beach Party / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding / VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.