Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) (58400 Views)

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details / I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One Room - Obi Cubana / What DJ Cuppy Said When I Started Dating My Boyfriend, Mr Eazi – Temi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Segzy19: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Nobody is asking you all these.
The whole world now know you so why still struggle everyday to justify yourself..

Just move on. Party is over

Now turn to counselor...

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by lastchild: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2021
that 3rd Pic where they sat inside a jet, is that smoke a picture effect or real, because I've seen something like that in other private jets pics
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2021
Pretty face, ass and breast will not allow some guys think straight, marry a smart lady that will give you peace of mind.

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
KingLion007:
Glad you said "Real Women" the question is how many do we have in our society now?

Only a real man deserve and can see real women..
The question is are you a real man?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by LoneWolf200(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Who is a real man to you? Define!
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Vickym1(f): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2021
HeadNigga:
I still dey one room o. A smart girl should Grab the opportunity now o.
Do u have a prospect . Lol
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2021
Imustnottalk:
he is an influencer to others even before his mother's burial maybe you are not current
Okay if he is an influencer to some, I might understand, Nairaland loves influencers grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Flirtyjane:
I believe this his story..

My boyfriend was living with his parents when we started dating.

They were feeding him.

7 years later, he is the one feeding the entire and extended family.

His current networth is $2 billion dollars grin

lotta money, I hope to surpass that in the next 7 yrs
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by okwadatigbogal: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Anazp:
a man can make it at anytime and you don't need a woman to do it.

Yep, likewise a women too. Infact nowadays women are becoming the bread winners of their homes
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by endyosas: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2021
your kpekus is itching you again shee?
Beckysexy:
Chai. God how can I meet this man ?
This man is so handsome !!!
I'm in love again. Not because of money tho.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by HeadNigga: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Vickym1:

Do u have a prospect . Lol
I need a girl with foresight. If you can't figure it out yourself then I can't be your cubana
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Ekugbeh(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Flirtyjane:

They were feeding him.

it's true �
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by cooooooks(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2021
People should ask themselves, how many money celebrities have eventually been arrested for fraud?

The more money you spend, the more you need to 'make'.

Good luck.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by John4B: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Oil dey ur head bros
doggedfighter:
One room but had serious prospects. grin

It's not about one room, real women can see where you're are going from that one room.

Once they see you have wings. grin grin

They stick.

If not they bounce.

We understand these things.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Vickym1(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2021
HeadNigga:
I need a girl with foresight. If you can't figure it out yourself then I can't be your cubana
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Flirtyjane:

They were feeding him.

$2billion dollars... You know what's $2billion dollars...even Ronaldo isnt up to $1billion yet...then your man must be richer than Jay Z cause Jay Z is just around $1billion after how many years of business...

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Cholls:

Person they this living condition and he still they kpansh... Na wa o.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by TheGift: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2021
How can we confirm this?
enyen:
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by TheGift: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Where exactly are you?
enyen:
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by learnoflixx: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by walkingshadow911: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
hardon1:
na so dem dey always talk... When people become successful they paint a humble sorry beginning to make their story interesting. Who was there to prove when he was in the one room.

Na so GEJ come tell us say him no get shoes after he had become president

No wahala sha... I know as a to take lie my own

lol, same story even the ones that are into the brotherhood. spit
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai. God how can I meet this man ?
This man is so handsome !!!
I'm in love again. Not because of money tho.

Lagbaja , nothing for you.

Go and get your own. angry
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Oshokalo: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Some should help me with that nairaland babe,make she scan me well I still dey for one room with even kitchen and bathroom,make start our story now
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Queenethofficia: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Flirtyjane:

They were feeding him.

hmmm
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by MOVIC6: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
And those in one room are still struggling, abeg how una pick money to buy chain worth $100k.
Taaaa
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by djon78(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Success in life and marriage to me is all centred on Grace of God simple

All this one people are talking prospect here and there

If God no help you locate that right partner
You are on a very long thing

I am talking from experience
And in addition

To attract and retain that right partner

You must possess good virtues like honesty, humility, empathy, etc
If you look at Obi Cubana

He is very rich
But you can see that he is a humble person and I am very sure his wife has such personality too

So ask yourself
Do you possess the qualities to attract and maintain a good partner.

Good partners are very scarce
Majority of people out there are very selfish, mean and heartless

But ending up with a good partner is heaven on Earth

I am talking from experience once again
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by highness25(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Flirtyjane:

They were feeding him.

What's your own networth?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Passionate1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Choose your woman wisely. .she represents you.

Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by HottieCoach(f): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
doggedfighter:

It's not about one room, real women can see where you're are going from that one room.

They can?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) by Gfskw: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who is asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship