Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest (7541 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:49am On Jul 23, 2021
3gpvids:
10:53pm chairman still login
and he will login tomorrow, next tomorrow and forevermore

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by helen4(f): 2:54am On Jul 23, 2021
My question is, who are you trying to help?
Regardless of how worthless you feel your life is,
someone needs you to survive.
You're someone's lifeline,
Someone's dream,
Someone's aspiration,
Someone's anchor,
Someone's hero.
You're light to someone's path.
Be brave and strong. Let's face this demon called depression together and we will come out stronger.
Who are you trying to help end your own life?
They don't deserve it!!!!!!
It's your life, you earned and own it.
You should never give it up!!!!!
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by tehilah92(f): 3:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Don't try this o, me that has seen 99 nko? Biko hang on, we go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by silibaba: 3:33am On Jul 23, 2021
wwwihy:
You Are Alive And You Can

There is only one certainty in life and that is death. As long as you are alive you have no excuse to say you can’t. If you put your mind to it, you can do anything — anything is possible. This might seem like cliché advice for the first mantra but I find this to be extremely important because it reminds you of the ticking clock that is your life. Every second you are hesitating or overthinking or are frozen with anxiety is a second closer to the inevitable yet only certain thing in life, your death.

Some might say this is a morbid way to think, but frankly, I disagree because death is the biggest motivator. Understanding that my time is limited always centers me and helps me to balance my priorities. Most problems and difficulties in life when compared with the ever-looming shadow of death always seem minuscule and is a good reminder to keep going. I’m alive so I CAN continue and I will continue.

You Believe In Your Dreams

Would you give up on your family, your spouse or your children? Then why would you give up on yourself? You and your dreams are worth more than that. Don’t sell yourself short and don’t let anybody bring you down. If you can dream it you can do it and your dreams and goals are WORTH PURSUING. There have been millions of dreamers before you and if they had given up the world would not have been the same.

Take the example of the Wright brothers who faced severe ridicule when they tried to make “flight” a reality. Everybody laughed at them and told them it was impossible. They proved the world wrong, and now flight and airplanes are now considered a common means of travel. If they gave up on their dreams we would still be taking “ships” across the ocean and to travel from New York to London would have taken you 3 days and 12 hours!

You Don’t Want To Regret This

Regret is the worst feeling a person can feel. Don’t put yourself in that position and do what you have to do, now. Tony Robbins created a “Rocking Chair Test” which he uses with his clients and utilizes the powerful feeling of regret to motivate and inspire people to push through their anxieties. It goes like this:

Take a moment and imagine yourself at 85 years old. You’re in your rocking chair, reflecting on how you’ve lived. Imagine your life if you did whatever it is that makes you anxious or fearful; maybe it’s changing careers, learning to fly a helicopter or taking a trip somewhere new. How do you feel? What’s your life been like as a result of the decision? – Tony Robbins

Reflect on this scenario and put yourself in a position where you don’t regret giving up and are happy that you persevered and pushed through your difficulties.

You Need To Prove It To Yourself

You want to prove it to yourself and the world that you can.

I want you to always have an “underdog mentality” when it comes to life. As DJ Khaled very famously says on Snapchat “THEY DON”T WANT YOU TO WIN” and this is absolutely true. The “they” in this scenario are all the successful people in the world who want to hold you back and do NOT want to give you any piece of their pie. You must fight and claw and never give up. Imagine Steve Jobs didn’t fight and let the “they” of his time win. We wouldn’t have smartphones and apps and everything else that we today take as granted.

Don’t let anything stop you from your goal. True failure isn’t when you miss the mark, but it’s when you give up. You are capable and quitting is only for weak minds.

Success Feels Great

There is no better feeling in this world other than knowing that you faced an obstacle and that only through grit and determination you overcame it and became successful.
M_T_V_T_O_A_ S_E_K_E_
spotted
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Homguy(m): 4:42am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Bye. Greet my great grandfather for me
for a lady, you are such A Dumbo encouraging suicide.
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by BigBrowser: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Thank you all for your concern. Truth is, at times suicide might just seem the best solution whether right or wrong. Truth is, I'm genuinely contemplating suicide and have perfected 95% plans on how to go about it. After all, no one who died naturally or otherwise has come back to discourage others from dying.

A quick reminder.
In March, I missed some first semester final year exams because I was jobless and couldn't pay school fees which is going to keep me longer than necessary. Then later I got a car on hire purchase. That car involved in serious accident last week (3 months into the agreement). Having narrowly escaped alive, but troubles coming thereafter has become unbearable for me. When you see a man weep and contemplate suicide, know that he has totally lost hope in life.
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Paretomaster1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
BigBrowser:
Thank you all for your concern. Truth is, at times suicide might just seem the best solution whether right or wrong. Truth is, I'm genuinely contemplating suicide and have perfected 95% plans on how to go about it. After all, no one who died naturally or otherwise has come back to discourage others from dying.

A quick reminder.
In March, I missed some first semester final year exams because I was jobless and couldn't pay school fees which is going to keep me longer than necessary. Then later I got a car on hire purchase. That car involved in serious accident last week (3 months into the agreement). Having narrowly escaped alive, but troubles coming thereafter has become unbearable for me. When you see a man weep and contemplate suicide, know that he has totally lost hope in life.

Don't be in a rush to die bcoz of problems, we will all eventually die one day.

If u hear what others are passing through , you will know say your own na play...

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by legendEMT(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Congrats man, you already won and I am so happy.... Don't allow any trouble at all to ever push you to contemplate suicide...
God is aware of your condition, and I am certain He will send help your way...
BigBrowser:

A quick reminder.
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by fourboys: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pls don't give up.... Better days are ahead of u
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by laiperi: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Don't be in a rush to die bcoz of problems, we will all eventually die one day.

If u hear what others are passing through , you will know say your own na play...

You are so right. It is about a one eye man that saw a blind man. He thanked God that he could still see. When the blind man heard some people crying he asked, why. He was told someone was being buried.

He immediately thanked his God that he is alive and in good health. Those with cancer or in excruciating pain wish for death to end it all.

With too legs, arms and sound brain we give up and refused to fight our demons back.

Those with iPhone or Mercedes flaunt it as if the rest of us are failures or just jealous. Until the day they are caught.

In a crowd, everyone was asked what they want or wish for. While most asked for billions and vanities, yes vanities the bad word in Nigeria. A few asked for life, few asked for good health but this lady did not want anything, just a cup of tea she could afford!

Many people fall, the ones that get up are called success. When there is life, there is hope,

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by byinks(f): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Don't do it.

I don't have much strength other than asking you not to.
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by IvarDboneless: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gentlebabs:
A poem titled "If I Died Yesterday" Specially dedicated to the poster,.who incidentally is God's greatest Creation.

Wait! Listen to me
Before you tighten the noose
Overdose or result to poisoning
Hear what I have to say
I feel your pain
Because I have been there
The desire to end it all
But suicide is not an option

I too have been pained

Deceived by blood
Cheated upon yester years
Suffered depression also
But here I am
Still standing strong

Twice I wanted out
Trust me, I did too
It seemed the hard way
And the only way

But in the end
This Guy survived
Yes, I survived

Five times I wrote JAMB
Four but one I passed
But I hadn't a godfather
It eluded me like a vapour
Depressed and lonely
I wanted out
But still I am here

It's not with it Bro.
Don't do it!
Why not allow him go Sis.
If he hurts you often
It is a red flag
Love will come again
And you will be happy again

You are a shining star
Work in your timeline
Very soon you will fly
For every Balloon can fly
Don't give up on yourself
You got a cheer leader in me
So, suicide is not an option

In you, songs yet unsung
Books yet unwritten
Stories yet untold
Empires yet uncreated
Together we can Bro.
Let's tell our story of struggles
Triumph of faith over fear

Who can stop the moon
Tell me who can stop the sun
Even the star shines brightest in the dark
In your dark moments
Lies a ray of hope
Please hand on
Don't give up on yourself
Suicide is not an option

You are the real deal
Billions competed for one egg
Yours made it to the ovary
You are a born survivor
God's greatest creation
HE has got your back
Don't bail on HIM now

If I died yesterday
You won't be reading this
Today, I am shining light
A torch bearer
And a revelation to my generation
It's time to wake up
And brace up
Because suicide is not an option

Babatunde Raimi
Author/Life Coach/Poet
This wonderful helped me to...thanks for the piece
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Albinoflash(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
apolonius:

Please send me a message let’s talk.
OK,my WhatsApp, 07083766632,
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by denko(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
helen4:
My question is, who are you trying to help?
Regardless of how worthless you feel your life is,
someone needs you to survive.
You're someone's lifeline,
Someone's dream,
Someone's aspiration,
Someone's anchor,
Someone's hero.
You're light to someone's path.
Be brave and strong. Let's face this demon called depression together and we will come out stronger.
Who are you trying to help end your own life?
They don't deserve it!!!!!!
It's your life, you earned and own it.
You should never give it up!!!!!
just agree to date him he will change his mind
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by helen4(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2021
denko:
just agree to date him he will change his mind
�������. What's the correlation my dear?
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by MONSTERBBQGRILLZ(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Please don't do it...
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by samunaka: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2021
BigBrowser:
I could have done it without doing this but so when the news will start filtering in days to come you'll know I was serious.

Again, bye to you all. We shall see again in the other side of life (if there's any).

You will never see any of us, because when you die your forsaken body will be kidnapped by vultures hyena jackals and mushrooms, May your horrible soul be tormented in hell fire
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by seeme2(f): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Don't be a lazy ass nigger. Strap your boots and give it 500 more try! Call me, i will help you take your life after that.
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by 2elliot: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Saao:
what's the matter? Talk to me if I can help. Don't give up, life its up and down sometimes. Talk to me I maybe able to help
Please sir, can I have your attention? I need help, sir.
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by boyjo: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
BigBrowser:
I could have done it without doing this but so when the news will start filtering in days to come you'll know I was serious.

Again, bye to you all. We shall see again in the other side of life (if there's any).

There is no rest in hell.
That life is not yours
GOD says no one has the right to take a human life, including the person living it.

We all go through challenges, don't be deceived.

You will overcome. Let JESUS CHRIST in.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Lanretoye(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
help me ask him if he has died yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Needs 100,000 Cars, 4,200 Boats To Distribute Election Materials, Says INEC / Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu/shettima/apc Final Written Address / INEC Fires 30 Staff Over Electoral Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.