Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest (7511 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Chips1123: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't bother yourselves anymore,op have already committed suicide as promised,I will post pictures of him being buried soon.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by r4bbit: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Someone just announced suicide.....
and some fools here are telling him to greet their ancestors in heaven....
Is like you guys don't know that some people are battling with serious cases of depression...

even if he was joking.. it still doesn't warrant careless comments like that... please Oo na tough we tough Oo ,we're not inhumane
and we are not barbarians ..

Op- Don't even think it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by juman(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
I can never commit suicide.
It's against my religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by SaiOsinbajo: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chips1123:
Don't bother yourselves anymore,op have already committed suicide as promised,I will post pictures of him being buried soon.
tell me it's not true... Tears
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by DefHQ: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:
I could have done it without doing this but so when the news will start filtering in days to come you'll know I was serious.

Again, bye to you all. We shall see again in the other side of life (if there's any).

I read through your previous posts! grin
Our government can loot for Africa, but small boys will be locked up.
Yes country hard, but if you die, nah still them win!...
Tell yourself you must shame them! You must survive

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by dake40(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Bye. Greet my great grandfather for me

There's is a clear line between joke and Foolishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by terrezo2002(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Suicide is never the answer.
God is faithful. He will never allow temptation that is greater than us to come to us. But in every temptation, there is a way of escape.
No problem is new. Every problem we face, someone has passed through it before. So don't die on what God has given you the ability to overcome.
Jesus Christ is the solution to all problems. Seek Him. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by BlackZeus17: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
All the pieces on the ground
I shattered all the dreams I thought I found
Can you put me back together?
I need your grace for my flaws
God I'm broken in this mess I've made
I need you to restore me

Your presence in me
Is all the strength that I need
Your presence in me
Is all the strength that I need
And I'll always be home
And I'll always be home

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by dake40(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
laluski:
Please greet Abraham, Issac and Jacob for me.

You dont comment on sensitive matters if you've got intelligence to share.

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by dake40(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
airminem:
Lets take a photo together before you leave. You, me, manna, simpleo, lala, poco.

Its funny how some nairalanders joke with sensitive matters like this.

You've got no sense of humanity left in you

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by dake40(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
Die well in hell....regards to satan ur father

You are just a kid. I'd be ashamed of you if you are over 18. Even Minors wont make irrational comments on sensitive matters

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by bsalawu: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Just a little more bro... you will win. It’s a fight we must win.

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Eriokanmi: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Lost what exactly? cheesy cheesy
lost the battle for survival
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by dake40(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
r4bbit:
Someone just announced suicide.....
and some fools here are telling him to greet their ancestors in heaven....
Is like you guys don't know that some people are battling with serious cases of depression...

even if he was joking.. it still doesn't warrant careless comments like that... please Oo na tough we tough Oo ,we're not inhumane
and we are not barbarians ..

Op- Don't even think it.

Bros, I have had enough of senseless comments from some Nairalanders. How could people with blood running through their veins have the urge to drop unpleasant comments on sensitive matters like this? The Comments are even getting likes from like minded psychopaths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Barcelona2021(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
hmmm, all is well
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Fuckyoumod: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:
I could have done it without doing this but so when the news will start filtering in days to come you'll know I was serious.

Again, bye to you all. We shall see again in the other side of life (if there's any).
farewell my dear.... I will meet you over there in 60 years time.

Good bye!

And if you no die, Thunder go fire you!

You must die!
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by lasisi69(f): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Are you dead now ? undecided
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Prolific2018:
Oga be calming down ooo...
It takes fire,water,air,earth and lots of struggles to come up with this U. U are a masterpeice. It will cost us more, if you go that way.

If its financial challenges, reason me make i drop u small Bar. No go use ur own affect innocent people wey dey there own ooo.

Stay strong, U are a Lion.
Uncle!!! me too... i can't take it anymore, am really fed up and i think i am giving up RN i want to dieeeee. should i send my account so you can please stop me from dying

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

Be patient... The future keeps changing

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
grin

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by cybriz82(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
If u think u have a problem what about still living with Der parent at d age of 35yrs..what about those whose salary is nt up to 30k but dey are stil happy with Der wife n children...what about d cripple going around on iz belly to hustle by begging for is daily bread..what about d ophans? What about those livin under d bridge n still hapy cus they av accepted Der fate..what about the refugees livin in a camp what about d prisoners who haz spend almost 20yrs plus in prison..

4 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

Talk to people around you. There lies the solution.

Keep talking to anybody you see about your struggles and your plans to overcome them.

Changes happen very fast.

Your problem might be N1,000, another person's problem is N14m, while another person's problem is being the next Governor.

If you happen to talk to the N14m man, he will easily give you the N1,000, while if the man with a N14m problem talks to the man whose problem is being the next Governor, his N14m problem is 100% solved.

That's a figure of speech.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by sapientia(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:

you are sick
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by CSTRR: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

There is no rest in hell.

Do not die by suicide.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Areola14(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
I don't know what you may be going through, but I know a breakthrough is coming your way in Jesus name... Any power that want to truncate your destiny, I bind them in Jesus name. I declare a positive turn around in your life.. that generational curses in your family has lost a total control in your life.. by this time next year, everyone on this platform shall join you in celebration.. your life shall be a testimony to many in the world, as I wish you, so shall it be for me also in Jesus name.. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by legendEMT(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
I know you desperately seek for an escape and a rest but sir there is no rest over there if you go like this....
Please if you need someone to talk to, here is a counsellor's number

I pray you find and derive strength from God's promises

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by legendEMT(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
I will feel really bad and pained if the OP eventually make real his speculations..
God please help every depressed soul out there..
Give us the grace to overcome wickedness and oppression of man to mankind,
Help us to see rays of hope and reasons to live through your word and promises.
This I ask in the Name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by EKONGKING: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
ok
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by clockwisereport: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Na mumu dey commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by gift2xl: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
The lord is your strength, David was anointed king but he did not assume the throne it took him year's.
Men and women with great destinies always face higher challenges. Because they are Nations, manufacturers or builder's. Anyone with this mark find's it difficult to breakthrough, you might be complaining why me, stop complaining why me and ask the right question which is "who am I" but your patient and persistent will pull down every challenge and make you brighter like the sun. Your challenges are your experiences that qualifies you to your greatness. father Abraham. Peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To Summon Bank CEOs Over New Naira Note Scarcity / Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor / Pres. Tribunal: INEC To Open Defence Against Atiku, PDP Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.