Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... (85824 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Cross: "Posting Your Nude Video Was Never A Mistake" / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Dis one too follow for celeb? Nawao
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Lightorder: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Tzar:
Dear typical Nigerian with no humanity, FYI I have my money and I am doing what I can without any stupid display of dirty money. You people deserve the rot and insensitivity that surrounds you.
yes we do. Leave it for us sir. I hate hypocrisy
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Realhommie(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
He get y oooooo
U think he just spent d money like dat?
Many people aren't seeing this really.. Uche asked a salient question, "When the mum was alive no one heard of her. No birthday did he even spend a 5th of humongous amount spent on the burial. Why?"...

Does it even make any sense? When you talk or ask people will say you're hating, you're poor and all whatnot... From the responses you can clearly see that they worship money over there.. Very poor mentality.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Ooe33: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Which truth? How is that his business? So the LG doesn't have a chairman, councilor and rep?
Why must he use his own money for it?
Oga nobi by force. Nobi help am make money, so nobody should tell him what to do with it.

Better go and clamour for good governance and forget this yarns wey u dey support.

wwwihy:
"Truer words were never have been spoken."

Wether you like it or not....He is saying the truth
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Hapinex01: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Cult chasing
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
See his hungry beard, why didnt you tar the road for him?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by adexjulii(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Whose brother is this guy sef na obi go come do federal government road
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by DimIsaac10(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Only popular in nairaland.
Mention one movies he acted and performed very well?.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Unaimi: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Now there lived in that city a man poor but wise, and he saved the city by his wisdom. But nobody remembered that poor man
So I said, “Wisdom is better than strength.” But the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his words are no longer heeded.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Tzar(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hopefully God will sort things out for the country & inculcate the right values, that is if Nigeria hasn’t been condemned like Sodom & Gomorah. Good luck to your kind tho. I just know I have to be very pessimistic in my sympathy for Nigerians & how they get help. Some of them are worse than those who misgovern and destroy them.

Lightorder:
yes we do. Leave it for us sir. I hate hypocrisy
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by ubola: 2:59am On Jul 24, 2021
Cubana pays taxes on all his business fronts to the government. It's government responsibility to build roads from tax-payers money and not an individual. Tarring road is a choice of an individual. In all his interviews, I never heard Obi say that he's wealthy. He never sprayed any money, but his invitees did. Choose who you pick a fight with, might be the wrong person.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by NovusHomo(m): 5:14am On Jul 24, 2021
crazygod:
Why does this guy keep referring to himself as a celebrity? undecided

He thinks its a profession. grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by Tzar(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2021
I absolutely agree with you. It is not also your responsibility to help the poor if you can afford it, it is God & government’s responsibility. But how do we end the circle if we say it is not our duty?
Obi could have politely requested a more decent way for his guests to display their wealth in the name of his deceased mum.
As bad as we say Buhari is, he recently requested contractors who try to show appreciation by sending him & his associates cheques to instead pick a social responsibility project. Nigeria & Nigerians need it more. That is the decent thing to do.
The attempt to impress & oppress Nigerians by pubicizing the gifts & throwing around of cash in the midst of abject & indigent poverty in Oba, the SE & Nigeria as a whole is absolutely unacceptable!
They have set bad examples on how to empathize with less fortunate Nigerians who really have little or no hope in that wicked country. There is so much to do there for those whose only crime is being born Nigerian. Every waste by the rich must be called out.
The government & political class have unrepentantly & deliberately weaponized poverty & illiteracy, we don’t need private citizens contributing to the misnomer.

ubola:
Cubana pays taxes on all his business fronts to the government. It's government responsibility to build roads from tax-payers money and not an individual. Tarring road is a choice of an individual. In all his interviews, I never heard Obi say that he's wealthy. He never sprayed any money, but his invitees did. Choose who you pick a fight with, might be the wrong person.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Shameless adults.

So Chidinma took Uber to Lekki, smoked and drank with her boyfriend in a private apartment and you expect them to have a night vigil.

Bring ya head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.