Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest (48102 Views)

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
You see!
I was taught that when lion is hunting an antelope ! Cows usually should steer clear of the line of sight the lion
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sanchez01:
And every Igbo leader of thought have either distanced themselves from Kanu or claim they have no hand in his arrest. The earlier Igbos and Ohaneze wake up to reject Kanu's trial the better for them.

Whether they condemn or endorse his so called trial, Mazi is going to Prison for his stupidity, this is not an Igbo issue, he is an enemy of state, against The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by dmbb: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ooni will definitely reject this useless that is trying to tarnish the image of Yoruba in Nigeria
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Wickedfact: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
vasel15:

Committee with politicians eating from Nigeria is dead on arrival, these people are just pretending, if oni was serious he would have travelled down to Benin himself, all na scam, you don't need any commitee

My son, you know nothing. Buratai is Nigeria's ambassador to Benin. If he can't successful extradite Igboho, he has failed. Guess what? All those around him in Benin speak Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by WaffenSS(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
So the chief priest of the occultic tribe has spoken, to rally round the other witches.

Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by tutudesz: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
weblord1900:
Because he kept quite. He should have said something. I guess that's the main reason he was insulted
Keeping quite doesn't mean he is not in supporting you, Ooni also kept quite too.
But they will speak up for when the time comes, because of the respect you have for them.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Wickedfact: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny, they have started begging for the coward?, empty Barrel chest beater, where are the agitators, please when is the next Oduduwa rally coming up? Mumu Zombies.

It gives me great joy to see you terrorists cry. Igboho won't be extradited. He will be kept in under house arrest in a mansion in the Yoruba speaking parts of Benin.
What can Buhari do to Benin that he hasn't done? Close the border again? He's already done that. Benin will make you terrorists cry and there's nothing you can do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Saturn101: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good development
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
dmbb:
Ooni will definitely reject this useless that is trying to tarnish the image of Yoruba in Nigeria
Even Oduduwa cannot save him, the sooner the Benin Government releases him to come & face his charges in Nigeria, the sooner the judge grants him bail. Federal Government will destroy his life, I believe that his cheap fame & small money got to his head, Useless Illiterate.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Glink2018(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Africana1123:
I don’t even know what to say ! I get phobia to comment on nairaland politic section cry cry

Because coward is your name
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by ablejesus26(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:
The difference between Igboho and Kanu is very clear, one apologize after making a comment about the Ooni of Ife and while the other was busy insulting every leader from his region undecided
Respect your elders

Because you will also become an Elder too.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Wickedfact: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Even Oduduwa cannot save him, the sooner the Benin Government releases him to come & face his charges in Nigeria, the sooner the judge grants him bail. Federal Government will destroy his life, hat his cheap fame & small money got to his head, Useless Illiterate.

You are not intelligent, that is why people like you are pitting Buhari against Canada, US and UK. By the time they are done with you all, you will regret your existence.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by seunlayi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bullet01:
Good one from Ooni
never too late
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by tutudesz: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Raymond0008:
Ooni with balls!

He carefully select Apc guys with Pdp guys and traditional ruler with son of the most respected Yoruba man Awolowo.

Next time tell igboho not to rubbish Ooni again, although we all know his love for modakeke and Alaafin but Ooni of Ife is their Baba.
He apologized immediately O!
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Sholaco: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
But some of you are ranting here on nairaland that he has been free and he is on his way to Berlin
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Sanchez01: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

Kanu and Ipob was busy insulting them and you want them to come to his aid undecided
Gumi is wild and free. Powerful Northerners keep defending the atrocities of bandits in their region. Igboho insulted the Ooni as well but here is the royal father fighting for one of his sons. At the end of the day, Kanu's maltreatment will only tell Northerners Igbos are weak.

Imagine Kanu being a Northerner and captured by an Igbo President. Think about it for a minute and play the outcome in your mind.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by BJanta: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Militant30:
Operation save your own has commence in Nigeria.

Thanks to the Ooni for not allowing Igboho's dirty mouth distract him from rendering assistance to him in this time of need.

Igbokwe should concentrate on his gutter work.

Nonsense artifacts.

Igbokwe na descendant of Bini slave. No surprise say na gotta he dey wash. And slave wey dey wash gotta, he go get any sense at all?
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by tutudesz: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
ablejesus26:

Because you will also become an Elder too.
That is everybody prayer O!!
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by seyz91(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
cheesy
weblord1900:
Obi of onitsha.... I hope You day see your mate.. undecidedundecided

No be to day carry feathers for head.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by weblord1900: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

Keeping quite doesn't mean he is not in supporting you, Ooni also kept quite too.
But they will speak up for when the time comes, because of the respect you have for them.
The issue of ighoho has not even reached the level of MNK but Ooni has shown concern. What time is Obi waiting for again? Until they kill MNK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:
For those efulefus thinking Yoruba would keep quiet while Fulani ragheads dehumanize our son, I laugh at your stupidity. Action speaks louder than chestbeating. Keep calm and watch how events unfold.
Why all this now -( My southetn brother and sisters)My cousins are Yorubas -I have Yoruba nieces and nephews, there is more norms that unite us more than norms that divide us -We are fighting for unity not divisions -Yorubas and Igbos in diaspora are walking hand in hand in rallys, all over the world to cub the Fulani jihadist agenda's against us -They have planted to policies of divide and conquer -We cant encourage divisions anymore ,we should know better -Its despicable for any oppressed southerner to continue mocking each other -We encourage unity. No reasonable Igbo person ,will celebrate the arrest of Sunday Igboho ,and No reasonable Yoruba will celebrate the arrest of MNK either-They want to shut down any southerner, who dares to speak up or stand up against the islamization /Fulanization /Jihadist agenda's -Land grabbers -Terrorist-Killing -Please be guided -Igbos are not your problem ,even though the Fulanis have used there propaganda's to create such ideas (To divide us).
#I support Sunday Igbohohttps://youtu.be/akTbEJ6-lA4
#I support MNK
Watch Maiyegun politico dairy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akTbEJ6-lA4

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Voiceofthestree: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Another FTC .... Lets tech U professional crypto class for free...
To all hustlers out here trying to make 6 figures legitimately in the mighty and heavenly Name of Allah may we all put a smile on our morthers name ...ameen

grin

Am interested add me
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by adelaja70(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Taye4j:

Maybe you've forgotten that Kwara is a Yoruba land with over 90 percent Yoruba people. His name is Yoruba and that of his wife and children.

Just because Kwara is geographically located or named as North Central doesn't mean they are not Yorubas
Bukola, Gbemi and Laolu Saraki mother is from Ekiti... Their father Olushola Saraki is also a full blooded Yoruba man.So please ignore that miscreant....

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Sanchez01: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Whether they condemn or endorse his so called trial, Mazi is going to Prison for his stupidity, this is not an Igbo issue, he is an enemy of state, against The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
What makes him an enemy of the state? That he chose to defend his people against a senile, despotic marauding Fulani president and his ethnic group?

Kanu has so many weaknesses and yes, he might go to jail but that depends on how Igbo leaders react.

Humour me for a minute, where is Gumi? Why is he walking free? What makes one an enemy of the state?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by omoluka: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They are laughing @ the Illiterate, we know Nigeria has a high volume of illiterates, so his supporters like him in there swarms, know no better, Bunch of naive misguided Illusionist.
Why are you afraid of the break up of Nigeria? can't you stand on your own? you guys are drawback to the progressive tribes in the south
#notonorthernparasites
#fakeunity
#eatwhatyoukill

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by ablejesus26(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

That is everybody prayer O!!

So when you see people come hear causing the leaders of the land using words like the leaders are useless,just know that such a person has no plans for tomorrow �
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by tutudesz: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sanchez01:

Gumi is wild and free. Powerful Northerners keep defending the atrocities of bandits in their region. Igboho insulted the Ooni as well but here is the royal father fighting for one of his sons. At the end of the day, Kanu's maltreatment will only tell Northerners Igbos are weak.

Imagine Kanu being a Northern and he was captured by an Igbo President. Think about it for a minute and play the outcome in your mind.
He apologized and Ooni forgave him. Kanu never apologized to my knowledge, for insulting the Obi of Onitsha
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by unbitchable(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
WaffenSS:
So the chief priest of the occultic tribe has spoken, to rally round the other witches.

Nonsense people.

Pained terrorist. He's far noble than the satan of sokoto who watches the north go up in flames by his sponsored terrorists.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wickedfact:

It gives me great joy to see you terrorists cry. Igboho won't be extradited. He will be kept in under house arrest in a mansion in the Yoruba speaking parts of Benin.
What can Buhari do to Benin that he hasn't done? Close the border again? He's already done that. Benin will make you terrorists cry and there's nothing you can do.
They have already started begging the Federal Government, I know you haven’t travelled anywhere in your life? No place like home, he is a nobody in Republic du Benin, no one knows him, the choice is his, go to prison in Porto Novo, or come back to Nigeria, the The Federal High Court judge in Abuja grants him bail, after enough begging & bribing, in a couple of years the judge will throw out the case for insufficient evidence, but by then the Federal Government would have thought the Illiterate Secessionist a serious lesson he will carry to his grave, or to Germany. I leave you in your mumurism. Adieus Oduduwan.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by pyratenacousin(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
BENIN DEY BENDEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.